Morrigan Wonder Woman vs Majestros w/ Creation Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Alt-timeline Morrigan Diana:
Morrigan Diana page 1
Morrigan Diana page 2
Morrigan Diana page 3
Morrigan Diana page 4
Morrigan Diana page 5

Against Majestros with his Creation Blade

Who wins?

SquallX
Originally posted by Q99
Morrigan Diana page 1
Morrigan Diana page 2
Morrigan Diana page 3
Morrigan Diana page 4
Morrigan Diana page 5

Who wins?

What issue. Tell me.

Q99
Wonder Woman #611.

That's all of the vision of Morrigan Diana, FYI.

Prep-Man
who is that?

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
who is that?

That's Diana of Themyscira, aka Wonder Woman, who became a dark god of the Morrigan.

You know the whole Diana's past is changed plot that's been going on? This is the villain's end goal. To make her from day one into one of them, and with her be pretty much unstoppable.

Hm, come to think of it it's a lot like the plan that made Genocide, except while she's still alive this time.

iceman24567
Majestros has a weapon to match her so he stomps her like the green armored whore she is

Prep-Man
who wins this , q?

Q99
Originally posted by iceman24567
Majestros has a weapon to match her so he stomps her like the green armored whore she is

Jeesh, sexism much?

She just pwned Superman and used lightning on Hal, there's no way this isn't a good fight.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
Morrigan Diana page 1
Morrigan Diana page 2
Morrigan Diana page 3
Morrigan Diana page 4
Morrigan Diana page 5

Who wins?

It's not letting me load the scans. Photo bucket is lame.

Originally posted by Q99
Jeesh, sexism much?

She just pwned Superman and used lightning on Hal, there's no way this isn't a good fight. but we know how unreliable these alternate times/visions are. we cant take he performance against those versions of the jl characters at face value

Q99
Originally posted by carver9
It's not letting me load the scans. Photo bucket is lame.

Wow, I've finally exceeded my bandwidth. Weird.

*Checks* Ok, somehow I've gotten 10k+ image views and all of my bandwidth used up in the last two days. Something's up, but I don't think I can do much about it there, but here's them uploaded elsewhere:

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5

Originally posted by 753
but we know how unreliable these alternate times/visions are. we cant take he performance against those versions of the jl characters at face value

Presumably this may or may not happen, probably won't, but we don't really have a reason to doubt the power involved.

yeah we do, the power levels of the other charatcers in these types of alternate realities always fluctuate to make the title character look good.

Q99
Originally posted by 753
yeah we do, the power levels of the other charatcers in these types of alternate realities always fluctuate to make the title character look good.

It's a vision of main DC Earth, of what could be.

Also, the Morrigan have shown firepower similar to this, killing Giganta, Cheetah, and Artemis pretty easily.

Originally posted by Q99
It's a vision of main DC Earth, of what could be.

Also, the Morrigan have shown firepower similar to this, killing Giganta, Cheetah, and Artemis pretty easily.
yes, and those visions dont qualify as true indicators of power.

those 3 aint on par with SM and Hal.

Q99
Originally posted by 753

those 3 aint on par with SM and Hal.

But the whole point of the story is to make Diana into a Morrigan stronger than they are.

This is pretty much the same power range as Genocide too, who's created through similar means.

Galan007
Originally posted by Q99
Jeesh, sexism much?

She just pwned Superman and used lightning on Hal, there's no way this isn't a good fight. Considering the blade she stabbed Supes with is almost certainly magical in nature, taking Hal out with lightning is the better feat of the two, imo (and that's IF you take the feats in that vision at face value.)

Not sure if that's enough to put her above Maj, though..?

Hyperion Prime
Lol wonder woman is a nasty casey anthony type slutt. She loses horribly to majestros.

JakeTheBank
facepalm

carver9
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Lol wonder woman is a nasty casey anthony type slutt. She loses horribly to majestros.

Sigh... Here we go again.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Lol wonder woman is a nasty casey anthony type slutt. She loses horribly to majestros. This thumb up

Q99
Yes, yes, you two are trolling, reported.

Originally posted by Galan007
Considering the blade she stabbed Supes with is almost certainly magical in nature, taking Hal out with lightning is the better feat of the two, imo (and that's IF you take the feats in that vision at face value.)

Not sure if that's enough to put her above Maj, though..?

Her physical stats seem to not far from standard, Superman was able to send her flying. Maybe a bit higher, since the hilt-smack caused some damage.

Lightning's big thing is it means fighting at a distance is no longer an advantage, no just trying to win via heat vision.

Prep-Man
The pics aren't working.

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
The pics aren't working.

I re-hosted them at a second location, scroll down a bit on the first page.

Prep-Man
Does Majestic get use his other various powers? If so, I see him winning.

Q99
Of course. What power are you thinking of that'll tip it? Speed, heat vision...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.