Thanos vs KMC Metas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can Thanos defeat KMC meta list?

Minus bfring.

chomperx9
no

Nihilist
Are you talking about the whole 3 sections of the metas ?

carver9
No...just the mid.

Harbinger
Just so we're clear, these guys:

Adam Strange, Aegis, Atom Smasher, Attuma, Balder, Beast Boy, Bishop, Blink, Blob, Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes), Blue Devil, Bombshell, Booster Gold, Carnage, Cloak, Corrin, Cyborg, Cyclops (U), Darkhawk, Death's Head, Death Wreck, Dust, Electro, Elijah Snow, Farenheit, Flint, Fuji, Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze), Ghost Rider(Dan Ketch), Gorgon, Grace Choi, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Hellion, Jubilee, Karolina Dean, Kymaera/Namorita, Lightning Lad, Matua, M.O.D.O.K., Molly Hayes, Moonstone, Morlun, Ms. Marvel, Nova Richard Rider (classic), Ogun, Omega Red, Quicksilver (classic), Ragman, Rogue, Rom, Sebastian Shaw, Shadowcat, Shift, Speedball, Steel, Terra, Thunder, Tiger Shark, Toxin, Vance Astro, Vengeance, Venom, Victor Mancha, Warlock (Technarchy/Phalanx), Wonder Girl, Yellowjacket (Hank Pym)

?

Harbinger
Answer's yes, by the way.

Parmaniac
The Ghost Riders are the only possible chance via PS.

Aside from that he steam rolls.

Martian_mind
lol. Ragman does this by himself.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Parmaniac
The Ghost Riders are the only possible chance via PS.

Aside from that he steam rolls.

I dont know about that; Cloak had success (albeit short lived) against an Infinity Guantlet amped Thanos via BFR to the Dark Dimension...

I'm not saying that Thanos cant defeat the Mid Meta tier (as I believe that Thanos should be able to take atleast 8-9/10 against these guys), but they are capable of pulling some neat tricks against the Mad Titan if they use their heads...

Thanos takes a large majority, but he doesnt steam roll them...

Edit: Just saw the no BFR stipulation; team loses every single time...

a single blast would level them

TheLordofMurder
Could Thanos defeat all of the High Meta's all at once?

post the list

TheLordofMurder
Thanos vs...

Abomination, Adam Strange, Aquaman, Ares (Marvel), Atlas, Aurora, Batman 1 Million, Battalion (Jackson King), Blastaar, Blob, Captain Britain, Captain Marvel Jr, Colossus, Death's Head II, Donna Troy, Emma Frost, Ghost Rider II, Grim Reaper, Guardian I, Havok, Hellstrike, Hercules (Mortal), Holocaust, The Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Iron-Man, Jean Grey (sans Phoenix), Jenny Sparks, Juggernaut (Depowered), Kang, Karate Kid, Living Laser, Mandarin, Mary Marvel, Maul, Mercer Drake, Metallo, Mimic (Exiles), Miss Martian, Mr. Fantastic, Mr. Sinister, Namor the Sub-Mariner, Nightshade, Nimrod, Northstar, Ocean Master, Osiris, Pitt, Polaris, Power Girl, Psylocke, Radioactive Man, Sand, Sasquatch, Shassa, She-Hulk, Starfire, Storm, Supernova, Temugin, The Thing, Thunderstrike, The Tick, Ulik, Ultimo, Vision, War Machine, Wonder Man, Zzaxx

Harbinger

TheLordofMurder
Looking at this list, this team definitely has the "goods" needed to put Thanos down...IMHO.

OneDumbG0
Thanos gets torn to pieces. Horribly. Reverse-ninja effect only goes so far.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Thanos gets torn to pieces. Horribly. Reverse-ninja effect only goes so far.

I dont know about torn to pieces (give Thanos credit, he does possess tremendous damage soak; take The Maker showing for example), but I can definitely see this team beating him as they have alot of effective options available to them...

Lots of strong telepaths...weakness exploitation...lots of "brain" power...several characters with pretty good durability.

They definitely have all thats needed to beat him...

what would the weakness exploitation there be?

TheLordofMurder
Nimrod scanning Thanos for weaknesses and coming up with "The Drax Force."

carver9
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I dont know about torn to pieces (give Thanos credit, he does possess tremendous damage soak; take The Maker showing for example), but I can definitely see this team beating him as they have alot of effective options available to them...

Lots of strong telepaths...weakness exploitation...lots of "brain" power...several characters with pretty good durability.

They definitely have all thats needed to beat him...

No, that team literally rips him apart. That's why I didn't use this squad...to much power.

Angel Watching
Yeah. Thanos loses this battle

JakeTheBank
Hank Pym solos.

Black bolt z
Given prep they could win.

But assuming all of them are in a room and thanos just walks in and starts attacking this team doesn't really stand a chance.

OneDumbG0
Omega Red siphons his life-force. He soloes.

KuRuPT Thanosi
There are certainly a whole lot of metas dead on the floor... this much we know

celestialdemon
Team wins but there will be a lot of casualties.

Sin I AM
that list is horrible since when is a GR a meta

leonidas
Originally posted by Sin I AM
that list is horrible since when is a GR a meta

what should he be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.