The Odin Force VS The Phoenix Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
The Odin Force VS The Phoenix Force

if the Odin force clashed with the phoenix force, which force would overcome or prove itself to be more powerful than the other?

this means the actual Odin Force/entity itself VS the phoenix force/entity

how does this go?

Uriel005
Phoenix force hard.

leonidas
pf.

Cogito
Phoenix stomps

Sundipped
The PF with Jean as host ran Galactus off.
PF for the win.

Sundipped
Twice I might add. Although Jean did it in a What if.

TheLordofMurder
Phoenix Force annihilates the Odin Force...

Originally posted by Uriel005
Phoenix force hard.

zopzop
In 616 reality the Odinforce has clearly superior feats. I'd say the Odinforce until I see something special from 616 PF.

ares834
no expression

Phoenix force stomps.

guy222
PF FTW

celestialdemon
PF pretty easily.

The Dark Cloud
Peoenix was able to destroy Arishems hand and drive the celestials off a world they had come to judge. Odin in the Destroyer with all the power of Asgard and much of the power of earth's other skyfathers could do nothing to the celestials. PF wins to the point this thread is spite.

zopzop
We can't really use the Celestials as a metric of power, because by that logic, Thor >>>>Destroyer with the Odinforce animating it. Since Thor punched a whole in Exitar's shell and went on to crush Exitar's skull.

And since many beleive that Exitar > Arshiem, Thor's feat > PF's. And we all know Odin > Thor, so....

Nihilist
Originally posted by celestialdemon
PF pretty easily.

Originally posted by zopzop
We can't really use the Celestials as a metric of power, because by that logic, Thor >>>>Destroyer with the Odinforce animating it. Since Thor punched a whole in Exitar's shell and went on to crush Exitar's skull.

And since many beleive that Exitar > Arshiem, Thor's feat > PF's. And we all know Odin > Thor, so.... no. we know thor cant actually beat the celestials and that that showing is crap

BruceSkywalker
phoenix force destroys odin force

zopzop
Originally posted by 753
no. we know thor cant actually beat the celestials and that that showing is crap

It's valid, no more or less crap than IW outright DESTROYING Exitar.

The Dark Cloud brought up the PF fragment blasting Arshiem's hand off and compared it to the Odinforce powered Destroyer's showing vs the Celestials. I merely said it means nothing since Thor has done better than either the PF or the Destroyer vs the Celestials and we all know Odin > Thor.

It's valid, no more or less crap than IW outright DESTROYING Exitar.

The Dark Cloud brought up the PF fragment blasting Arshiem's hand off and compared it to the Odinforce powered Destroyer's showing vs the Celestials. I merely said it means nothing since Thor has done better than either the PF or the Destroyer vs the Celestials and we all know Odin > Thor. the connection of her power to hyperspace is what allowed that. stop cherrypicking

zopzop
Originally posted by 753
the connection of her power to hyperspace is what allowed that. stop cherrypicking

Exactly. Meaning ANYONE with hyperspace related powers similar to her's can do it.

Thor didn't need hyperspace related powers to damage them.

The Dark Cloud

And since many beleive that Exitar > Arshiem, Thor's feat > PF's. And we all know Odin > Thor, so....

Sigh!. Thor did not crush Exitars skull, and if you bothered to read the whole issue you know he was only able to even enter Exitars skull because the Celestials allowed it. And Thor has NEVER displayed the kind of power able to take on the version of the Destroyer that fought (and lost to) the Celestials.

zopzop
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Celestials allowed it.

Even assuming this statement is correct, there's no proof but let's assume, Thor still managed to punch a hole in Exitar's outer shell by himself but 3 skyfathers couldn't even dent Arsheim.

Using the Celestials as a metric for anything gets us nowhere.

The Dark Cloud
Even assuming this statement is correct, there's no proof but let's assume, Thor still managed to punch a hole in Exitar's outer shell by himself but 3 skyfathers couldn't even dent Arsheim.

Using the Celestials as a metric for anything gets us nowhere.

Thor entered Exitars skull by wrapping his belt of strength around Mjolner and then proceeded to put a tiny hole in Exitars skull, an action which destroyed Mjolner. The Celestials created a mirror image of Thor at the end of the issue and explained their reasons for allowing (yes allowing) this. The Celestials the re-created mjolner and gave it back to Thor, thus overriding any of Odin's enchantments.

There's no doubt Phoenix did indeed destroy Arishems hand and drive the Celestials away from a world they intended to judge.

I think comparing how both forces did against the Celestials is indeed a good indicator

zopzop
Thor entered Exitars skull by wrapping his belt of strength around Mjolner and then proceeded to put a tiny hole in Exitars skull, an action which destroyed Mjolner. The Celestials created a mirror image of Thor at the end of the issue and explained their reasons for allowing (yes allowing) this. The Celestials the re-created mjolner and gave it back to Thor, thus overriding any of Odin's enchantments.

There's no doubt Phoenix did indeed destroy Arishems hand and drive the Celestials away from a world they intended to judge.

I think comparing how both forces did against the Celestials is indeed a good indicator

First of all, it wasn't "a small hole", he shattered his entire skull. Before that, he punch a hole in his outer shell.

Three skyfathers blasting Arsheim simultaneously didn't even scratch him. Unless you are willing to say that Thor > Odin/Zeus/Vishnu COMBINED, you can't use the Celestials are a metric.

Sundipped
The PF is a universal abstract. I'm sorry but I can't see It being bothered at all by the OF.

zopzop
It's a universal abstract that was killed by Xorn. Freaking X O R N sad

The Dark Cloud
First of all, it wasn't "a small hole", he shattered his entire skull.

blowup

Sundipped

I knew that was comming. You just had to go and pick out the CIS. erm

mykke
This is spite... PF would basically not even notice the OF. They operate on completely different power levels, not comparable at all. Wow would GS have a field day with this one...

What is with the Odin nuthuggery lately anyways; did the Thor movie speak to that many people here (wasn't good btw) i mean first Odin can beat Galactus with no PIS now OF beats PF?? really?

zopzop
blowup
http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/3096/thor38822.th.jpg

That's a small hole?! roll eyes (sarcastic)

wildernesss

correct me if i'm wrong, but the phoenix force cannot be killed; it was jean grey, it's host, that died iirc.

zopzop
No I actually think he shattered the actual force itself! sad

mykke

that reeks of PIS then so why mention it?

Sundipped

He hit Jean with an electromagnetic pulse. How in the hell can that defeat a universal abstract? Complete PIS.

zopzop
Originally posted by Sundipped
He hit Jean with an electromagnetic pulse. How in the hell can that defeat a universal abstract? Complete PIS.

Dude a few months ago there was like a 30 page thread arguing this. The PF itself said on panel that it was shattered. I don't EVER see Xorn doing that vs Odin.

JakeTheBank
Pheonix Force.

Spite.

DickBlazer
Phoenix force crushes odin force like tin can

zopzop
Originally posted by DickBlazer
Phoenix force crushes odin force like tin can

Why couldn't Odin shatter it like Xorn did? Odin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Xorn.

Sundipped
Dude a few months ago there was like a 30 page thread arguing this. The PF itself said on panel that it was shattered. I don't EVER see Xorn doing that vs Odin.

PIS involved, Odin would've suffered the same fate. How does an entity who defeated Galactus twice subjected to this?

V2D
Jgggg planetary sized stroke! and yeah the PF was fragmented!

leonidas
i despise the term pis and will only invoke it as the uttermost last resort. that said, the whole xorn thing was.... pis. hard not to say that, really. but, the pf HAS had it's fair share of less than stellar performances. jean had the life drained from her by magneto on a seperate occasion while she was wielding the force. rachel has had a number of poor showings as well as some awesome ones. giraud, same thing. gladiator killed a phoenix as well, did he not?

i assume this thread is speaking of the force directly. even the force itself has had some issues--it was wounded badly in genesis and there was all that nonsense with ultraforce. it was also the force that xorn shattered. still, the pf's station is universal, and if you take into account the tower instance, we could say (gs WOULD say) its power is multiversal in scope. with it giraud healed eternity (but couldn't defeat dormammu).

all that said, i think at its height it is well above the odinforce. but if we take into account all showings, it isn't impossible to understand why some might doubt the force itself.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Sundipped
PIS involved, Odin would've suffered the same fate. How does an entity who defeated Galactus twice subjected to this?

You don't know how it works if it involves THOR or ODIN we only look at high end feats and ignore everything else but for everyone else that does not apply.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Pheonix Force.

Spite.

The Dark Cloud
http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/3096/thor38822.th.jpg

That's a small hole?! roll eyes (sarcastic)

By Exitars standard yes, it s. It's faaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr from crush ing his skull

rotiart
By Exitars standard yes, it s. It's faaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr from crush ing his skull

If you look at the first panel with exitar at the top of his helmet is a small disc area... Thor broke through that... The second panel even makes it look like it's a glassy area compared to the rest of the celestial armor...

Kasper Gutman
Are you trying to say that Thor broke in through the sunroof? It was a great feat, lets not compare it to hitting the exhaust port on the Death Star.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.