Guardians of the Universe (DC) recruiting Marvel characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Let's say some of the guardians of the universe in DC came to Marvel b/c now they wanted to broaden their corps. Which characters in Marvel universe do you think would be chosen to wield the ring? Who do you think would be the first. I think that good ol' Steve Rogers would be the first chosen, then Peter Parker.

Sin I AM
Steve would be the obvious choice, also T'challa.

Scarlet315
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Steve would be the obvious choice, also T'challa. true T'challa would definetly be a good choice.

magneto would make the best GL and screw the guardians' criteria for choosing them

JakeTheBank
Steve Rogers would be the logical first choice. Ben Grimm is another good choice.

Batman-Prime
Daredevil and Colossus would be nice.

Sin I AM
y ben...he sucks ass

Prep-Man
Punisher. Groot. Rocket Racoon.

vansonbee
Rocket Racoon so blend in easily with DC GL's lol

I would pick Hank the wife beater! The whole world is against him, but he's able to move forward!

Giant GL ftw.

celestialdemon
I think Daredevil would make an awesome guardian.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sin I AM
y ben...he sucks ass

Blasphemer. sneer

Ben's got amazing willpower and humanity. Not to mention he was effectively Hal Jordan prior to the cosmic ray incident; flew planes, was a consumate ladies' man, etc.

V2D
Originally posted by vansonbee
Rocket Racoon so blend in easily with DC GL's lol

I would pick Hank the wife beater! The whole world is against him, but he's able to move forward!

Giant GL ftw.

G'nort did, Cosmo would do well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.