Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlightlyFlaccid
Anyone else feeling the love for these two cult classics?

soulkiller
Both were awesome.

ares834
I actually just finished my rerun on Buffy and started going through Angel the other day.

Spectacular shows.

RevanSpoilers
Buffy was my first love, but Angel was probably the best show of all time, IMHO.

Mindset
Originally posted by RevanSpoilers
Buffy was my first love, but Angel was probably the best show of all time, IMHO. thumb up

Greysen93
Love both of them. I really wish they would've made more of Buffy. Same with Angel, but you know........

starlock
I am a great fan of both.

If your curious, they have a great run in the comics, they even continued the series from Buffy and Angel, was a great read, not sure if it is still running. Has anyone else read the stories in the comics?

ares834
Angel after the Fall was a kick ass series. Buffy season 8... Not so much.

The Big O
The writers are trying to get the Buffy comic back on track with season 9. I haven't read it yet, but it would seem that they are doing what they said they were gonna do based on the reviews I've read through.

I loved BtVS and would watch every episode should they put it back on TV. I didn't care too much for Angel unless Faith, Spike and Willow were on there.

Martha71
I actually just finished my rerun on Buffy and started going through Angel the other day.http://www.hergoods.info/avatar4.jpg

Greysen93
Originally posted by Martha71
I actually just finished my rerun on Buffy and started going through Angel the other day.http://www.hergoods.info/avatar4.jpg Nice, they're both great shows

Greysen93
Originally posted by The Big O
The writers are trying to get the Buffy comic back on track with season 9. I haven't read it yet, but it would seem that they are doing what they said they were gonna do based on the reviews I've read through.

I loved BtVS and would watch every episode should they put it back on TV. I didn't care too much for Angel unless Faith, Spike and Willow were on there. YOU DIDN"T LIKE ANGEL??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.