Avengers VS Justice League [cartoon battle]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
both are cartoon versions, teams fight in the desert.

Avengers=
Thor, Hulk, Ironman, Captain America, Hawkeye

Justice League=
Superman, WonderWoman, Hawkgirl, Batman, green Arrow

no speed blitz or bfr.

who wins and why?

http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/avengers-earths-mightiest-heroes-header.jpg
==vs==
http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Justice-League-cn09.jpg

avengers;
http://marvelanimated.wikia.com/wiki/ The_Avengers:_Earth%27s_Mightiest_Heroes_%28TV_Ser
ies%29

JL;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_League_%28TV_series%29

JakeTheBank
I can't really recall a bunch of instances of speed blitzes from Superman or WW off the top of my head, anyway.

I think Batman would beat Cap based on his feats and gear.
Thor beats Superman.
Hulk beats Wonder Woman.
Iron Man should beat Hawkgirl.
And Ollie versus Clint could go either way.

Assuming of course they pair off like this.

Badabing
You have Hulk, Supes, Thor and WW matching with each other.

Bats, Cap, Hawkeye and Ollie matching up.

Then Hawkgirl and Iron Man.

I think this favors the Avengers due to Iron Man.

gogogadgetgo
JLA should win this

JLA = lots of teamwork
Avengers = next to no teamwork

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Badabing
You have Hulk, Supes, Thor and WW matching with each other.

Bats, Cap, Hawkeye and Ollie matching up.

Then Hawkgirl and Iron Man.

I think this favors the Avengers due to Iron Man.

well i cn see your point, originally i was going to include john stewart GL instead of hawkgirl but thought that might be considered unbalanced. and that maybe hawkgirls skill and uber mace would be advantages for her.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
JLA should win this

JLA = lots of teamwork
Avengers = next to no teamwork

Avengers have plenty of teamwork, actually, Hulk included.

carver9
Looking at Ironman feats on the cartoon, he could give this version of Wonder Woman or Superman a run for their money, possibly beat them.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Looking at Ironman feats on the cartoon, he could give this version of Wonder Woman or Superman a run for their money, possibly beat them. http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/64/mad_dogging.jpg

chomperx9
why did OP leave out John stewart ?

carver9
Hulk>>JLU Doomsday and Doomsday was soloing a more vicious Justice League. This isn't a good fight for the JLU.

ares834
JL Doomsday can apparently withstand nuclear explosions... I don't recall EMH Hulk having durabilty anywhere near there.

carver9
Originally posted by ares834
JL Doomsday can apparently withstand nuclear explosions... I don't recall EMH Hulk having durabilty anywhere near there.

Him taking on the entire Avengers and what he withstood from Gravitron alone puts him above a nuclear explosion. Gravitron during that episode was stated as having the power of a black hole and he used all of it on Hulk and he was shocked that he couldn't drop him let alone doing any damage.

Hulk is superior than that Doomsday and by far imo. He has other feats as well but it doesn't need to be mentioned.

Batman-Prime
I just watched the Avengers cartoon and they are quite impressive. I really think this would be a stalemate till Tony beats Hawkgirl. Replace her with GL-John and you have a clean stalemate.

Lord Feron
Avengers.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I just watched the Avengers cartoon and they are quite impressive. I really think this would be a stalemate till Tony beats Hawkgirl. Replace her with GL-John and you have a clean stalemate.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=IoT78tW9qX8

This isn't a fight. Gravitron had the power of a black hole and dropped it on Hulk and it did nothing.

Batman-Prime
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=IoT78tW9qX8

This isn't a fight. Gravitron had the power of a black hole and dropped it on Hulk and it did nothing.

No he didn't obviously, he believed he has no limits, the fight proved him wrong, he was tagged by more enemies. And the JLU fights are as impressive.

This isn't a fight in your eyes Carver because you only see what you want.

BullwinkleMoose
Cartoon Batman will dispose of Captain America pretty quickly I suspect. Batman in the cartoon has had moments where he has literally gone against and taken down the other JLU members. I have yet to see Captain America take down Thor in the cartoon (unless I missed something)

Zack Fair
Tony and Thor jobbed a bit, but they weren't knocked out or anything.

carver9
No he didn't obviously, he believed he has no limits, the fight proved him wrong, he was tagged by more enemies. And the JLU fights are as impressive.

This isn't a fight in your eyes Carver because you only see what you want.

What are you talking about? It wasn't Gravitron that said he had the power of a black hole, Ironman scan him and said that the avengers need to retreat because Gravitron power level was generating the force of a black hole. Gravitron didn't say this... His power level did and he used that against the Hulk and couldn't stop him.

Zack Fair
Dumb Grav. He should have just thrown him to space and that was the end of that.

ares834
Yep. He couldn't stop Hulk while getting pounded on by the rest of the Avengers.

carver9
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Cartoon Batman will dispose of Captain America pretty quickly I suspect. Batman in the cartoon has had moments where he has literally gone against and taken down the other JLU members. I have yet to see Captain America take down Thor in the cartoon (unless I missed something)

Cap had a good showing against Thor and Ironman during his first appearance.

carver9
Yep. He couldn't stop Hulk while getting pounded on by the rest of the Avengers.

Relook at the fight. All of the Avengers were down... His gravity powers failed on Hulk.

Batman-Prime
What are you talking about? It wasn't Gravitron that said he had the power of a black hole, Ironman scan him and said that the avengers need to retreat because Gravitron power level was generating the force of a black hole. Gravitron didn't say this... His power level did and he used that against the Hulk and couldn't stop him.

Hulk was at Gravs mercy in the air, till he was distracted by others. Don't make shit up. And Grav didn't had the power of a black hole, Grav said he had the power of the universe but he failed quite hard with it. Either he didn't had the power or he couldn't use it, iow didn't had the control.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Dumb Grav. He should have just thrown him to space and that was the end of that.

I agree with this 100%. I was thinking this while he was fighting the Hulk.

Badabing
Bats and Cap/Hawkeye and Green Arrow will always be a tie, toon-verse or comics, imo.

Toon Hulk is a beast and will hold his own against Supes and WW. Thor as well.

I don't see Hawkgirl putting down Iron Man.

Graviton appeared to use all his power to ground Hulk but couldn't, and said something like "That's impossible..."

Batman-Prime
Bats and Cap/Hawkeye and Green Arrow will always be a tie, toon-verse or comics, imo.

Toon Hulk is a beast and will hold his own against Supes and WW. Thor as well.

I don't see Hawkgirl putting down Iron Man.

Graviton appeared to use all his power to ground Hulk but couldn't, and said something like "That's impossible..."

His control wasn't good or he didn't had as much powers as assumed. Though he couldn't completly hold him on the ground, he had him on his mercy in the air, where the Hulk was helpless.

carver9
Hulk was at Gravs mercy in the air, till he was distracted by others. Don't make shit up. And Grav didn't had the power of a black hole, Grav said he had the power of the universe but he failed quite hard with it. Either he didn't had the power or he couldn't use it, iow didn't had the control.

Hulk was never at Gravs mercy... He walked withstood his attacks.

I'm literally beating my head against the wall. Do you know what it means to read someone power level? If you do know what that mean then know this. Tony scanned Gravitron, the reading he got from Grav was that of a black hole. The reading he had made Tony want to flee. Ok, I hope you understood that.

Next thing. Gravitron was sweating trying to put the Hulk down and was in SHOCK that he couldn't drop him and said that he couldn't believe that he couldn't stop the Hulk.

Now since we are all smart here, let's put 2 and 2 together. Gravitron had the power of a black hole per Tony (who is a genious)... Gravitron used all of this power on Hulk and Hulk walked through it.

Do you not understand this?

carver9
His control wasn't good or he didn't had as much powers as assumed. Though he couldn't completly hold him on the ground, he had him on his mercy in the air, where the Hulk was helpless.

What does holding him in the air have to do with anything since Hulk can't fly? The point is, Hulk resisted a freaking black hole while ON THE GROUND.

ares834
If Graviton was truly using the power of a "black hole" he would have effortlessly destroyed the Earth...

Zack Fair
If Graviton was truly using the power of a "black hole" he would have effortlessly destroyed the Earth...

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/66250_o.gif

Batman-Prime
Hulk was never at Gravs mercy... He walked withstood his attacks.

I'm literally beating my head against the wall. Do you know what it means to read someone power level? If you do know what that mean then know this. Tony scanned Gravitron, the reading he got from Grav was that of a black hole. The reading he had made Tony want to flee. Ok, I hope you understood that.

Next thing. Gravitron was sweating trying to put the Hulk down and was in SHOCK that he couldn't drop him and said that he couldn't believe that he couldn't stop the Hulk.

Now since we are all smart here, let's put 2 and 2 together. Gravitron had the power of a black hole per Tony (who is a genious)... Gravitron used all of this power on Hulk and Hulk walked through it.

Do you not understand this?

I understand the logic of a DBZ fan, Gravitons powers was way over 9000 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beat a little longer, it might help. Now genius, even IF Graviton had the power of a Black hole, it MIGHT be his potential, he never used it. If you are such a genius, think what would happen to earth IF he would use it. So he couldn't tap into his ful potential, obviously.

2 and 2 together, really simple.

He had Hulk in the air, at his mercy. Simple. Till he was distracted. Really simple. So hulk can't fly, he is in the air, he can't do shit = Graviton has him at his mercy = can do anything he wants.

big grin

Do YOU understand this?

carver9

If Hulk was truly punching Graviton with all of the force in his right arm, he should have destroyed the city. It doesn't work like that, its a cartoon. Gravitron increased Thor weight a 1000 fold which should have taken him completely through earths crust but it didn't. It's a cartoon, stop using real world logic.

ares834
facepalm

So we can't use any logic here at all? Let's be honest here; if Gravitron used all his power against Hulk, like Carver says, and he truly has the power of a blackhole then the Earth would be destroyed.

carver9
I understand the logic of a DBZ fan, Gravitons powers was way over 9000 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beat a little longer, it might help. Now genius, even IF Graviton had the power of a Black hole, it MIGHT be his potential, he never used it. If you are such a genius, think what would happen to earth IF he would use it. So he couldn't tap into his ful potential, obviously.

2 and 2 together, really simple.

He had Hulk in the air, at his mercy. Simple. Till he was distracted. Really simple. So hulk can't fly, he is in the air, he can't do shit = Graviton has him at his mercy = can do anything he wants.

big grin

Do YOU understand this?

Read above please because if we are basing things off of collateral damage, Thor solos.

Batman-Prime
Read above please because if we are basing things off of collateral damage, Thor solos.

I did and if we go by this. Superman solos.

carver9
So we can't use any logic here at all? Let's be honest here; if Gravitron used all his power against Hulk, like Carver says, and he truly has the power of a blackhole then the Earth would be destroyed.

Wow... Just wow.

Zack Fair
Graviton used the power he thought was enough to put Hulk down. Hulk proved him wrong by getting pissed off and walking through it. Now it wasn't as effortless as Carver makes it look, but it was still impressive none the less.

What Carver is trying to say(I think) is that Hulk was a beast in the cartoon and the whole Grav vs Avengers scene proves it. No one on the team, Thor included, could move except for the Hulk--who originally could not but grew strong enough to overcome Grav's hold.

carver9
I did and if we go by this. Superman solos.

I give up on you. I truly just give up. Hulk still solos.

ares834
If Hulk was truly punching Graviton with all of the force in his right arm, he should have destroyed the city.

Where has Hulk shown city busting power?

And yet this doesn't compare. Sure he really should have fallen through the earth's crust... But yet that deosn't even remotely compare to the power of a black hole. Even a hundredth of the power would reduce the Earth to dust and yet all we see is a crater. Furthermore, Hulk ends up being temporarily knocked back by a bunch of those metal storage units being thrown into him.

Badabing
His control wasn't good or he didn't had as much powers as assumed. Though he couldn't completly hold him on the ground, he had him on his mercy in the air, where the Hulk was helpless. Hulk is never helpless. You hater of Hulk! sneer

Carver, dispose of these anti-Hulk posters! g_hulk

carver9
Graviton used the power he thought was enough to put Hulk down. Hulk proved him wrong by getting pissed off and walking through it. Now it wasn't as effortless as Carver makes it look, but it was still impressive none the less.

What Carver is trying to say(I think) is that Hulk was a beast in the cartoon and the whole Grav vs Avengers scene proves it. No one on the team, Thor included, could move except for the Hulk.

There ya go and strength wise Thor equals Supes but Hulk was far stronger.

carver9
Where has Hulk shown city busting power?

And yet this doesn't compare. Sure he really should have fallen through the earth's crust... But yet that deosn't even remotely compare to the power of a black hole. Even a hundredth of the power would reduce the Earth to dust and yet all we see is a crater. Furthermore, Hulk ends up being temporarily knocked back by a bunch of those metal storage units being thrown into him.

I'm using real world logic like you are. Hulk during that series have some good showings. The guy grabbed a big a** satellite and threw it out of orbit.

Batman-Prime
Hulk is never helpless. You hater of Hulk! sneer

Carver, dispose of these anti-Hulk posters! g_hulk

I like the Hulk. Especially in the Cartoon, he seemed quite intelligent and badass. But I don't want to make him "bigger" then he really was. He doesn't need this.

There ya go and strength wise Thor equals Supes but Hulk was far stronger.

Who says that he equals them?

carver9
I like the Hulk. Especially in the Cartoon, he seemed quite intelligent and badass. But I don't want to make him "bigger" then he really was. He doesn't need this.

Who says that he equals them?

The strength gap is enormous.

Prep-Man
How?

Batman-Prime
The strength gap is enormous.

Between Superman and Thor? Between Captain Marvel and Thor? Between Hulk and Thor?

The only thing that's sure, is.

Strength Hulk > Thor
Power Thor > Hulk

Superman might very well be above the Hulk strength wise. Accept it.

JakeTheBank
What specific strength feats of Superman are you thinking of from the Timmverse?

Badabing
There ya go and strength wise Thor equals Supes but Hulk was far stronger. And where did you come up with this? There's no proof that Hulk is above Supes in strength or that Thor = Supes. It could be true but there's no way of being absolute about the strength comparison. Originally posted by Batman-Prime

Who says that he equals them? Don't mind me, I'm on a Hulk crusade today. stick out tongue

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How?

I just told you how. He walked through the force that gravitron was unleashing that dropped the entire avengers. Gravitron was trying with everything to drop Hulk but he couldn't. Relent, Gravitron lifted an entire city with ease during that run.

He threw something that weighed a couple of thousand tons out of orbit. He is far stronger. Now what feats does Supes have? Him and Thor are equals buddy.

carver9
And where did you come up with this? There's no proof that Hulk is above Supes in strength or that Thor = Supes. It could be true but there's no way of being absolute about the strength comparison. Don't mind me, I'm on a Hulk crusade today. stick out tongue

Neither Thor nor Supes have any strength feat and basing it off of punching power, Thor has him beat since Thor against the frost giant wad creating shockwaves that were destroying the area they were fighting in. Let's not forget that Thor supported an entire city that was falling during the gravitron arc.

Prep-Man
Supes would fly through that no problem. Then knock Hulk into the sun.

JakeTheBank

No, he wouldn't.

carver9

laughing

Now that was funny. Let's be foreal.

JakeTheBank
What were Superman's best strength feats in the Timmverse?

Prep-Man
laughing

Now that was funny. Let's be foreal.

I am foreal.

carver9
I am foreal.

You couldn't have been.

@Jake. He really didn't have any besides fixing the watch tower. He destroyed some buildings during his fight against Captain Marvel.

JakeTheBank
Superman's "cutting loose" punch sent Darkseid across a good distance, though not all of, Metropolis.

He's not punching Hulk to the sun, though. That's ridiculous.

Prep-Man
Darkseid was more powerful than Hulk. As for the fight, I say toss up.

JakeTheBank

Physically? That was Superman's best/all out punch and it didn't even knock Darkseid across the state, much less anything as extreme in distance as to the sun. Unless you want to start quantifying how much more powerful 'seid was than Hulk and why Hulk could be moved further than Darkseid could, I think it's incredibly far fetched to actually believe Timmverse Superman is punching Hulk or another peer to the moon, much less the sun.

carver9

What made Darkseid more physically powerful than Hulk? What feats? Are you just saying this because he's darkseid?

Prep-Man
I mean powerful in general.

carver9
I mean powerful in general.

I disagree. He did nothing special.

JakeTheBank
His recovery from same said punch was phenomenal as he basically acted like nothing happened before he hit Superman with the pain matrix, but still, I highly highly doubt Superman is legit punching someone to the sun who possesses strength and durability on par with his own.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
His recovery from same said punch was phenomenal as he basically acted like nothing happened before he hit Superman with the pain matrix, but still, I highly highly doubt Superman is legit punching someone to the sun who possesses strength and durability on par with his own.

Abomination received a similar punch from Hulk that sent him flying from the city all the way to a desert in another city and he was ok afterwards. I'm not impressed. Hulk punched gravitron from one side of the city across the ocean to another part of the city and Gravitron was ok afterwards...again, I'm not impressed.

Prep-Man
What puts Hulk over Darkseid? DS would murder Graviton.

carver9
What puts Hulk over Darkseid? DS would murder Graviton.

Feats put Hulk over Darkseid, FAR over Darkseid physically. Gravitron would annihilate Darkseid, easily.

Prep-Man
OB ftw.

carver9
OB ftw.

Who had Darkseid dropped with his Omegas to make you think he could take Hulk or Gravitron?

Prep-Man
They could bfr either of the 2, IMO. Depending on how DS uses them.

ares834
Superman pushed an earth destroying comet away in Little Girl Lost... That's a pretty damn impressive strength feat.

Zack Fair
Sweet. Imma look it up.

carver9
Superman pushed an earth destroying comet away in Little Girl Lost... That's a pretty damn impressive strength feat.

You are talking about in the Superman animation and using that Superman, this is a slaughter. He was extremely weak.

carver9
They could bfr either of the 2, IMO. Depending on how DS uses them.

He rarely if ever resorted to bfring during the cartoon. He isn't winning this. Gravitron has shields and he could throw Darkseid out of orbit as well but he doesn't need to do that. His power alone would be too much for seid.

Zack Fair
Graviton was tough and all but his shields weren't that much. I was more impressed with his durability. Taking blows from a magic amped MJOLNIR, Hulk's fist and even surviving the mother of all beams Thor used to finish him.

carver9
Graviton was tough and all but his shields weren't that much. I was more impressed with his durability. Taking blows from a magic amped MJOLNIR, Hulk's fist and even surviving the mother of all beams Thor used to finish him.

His shielding withstood numerous of hits from Mjlonir without him flinching.

JakeTheBank
His shielding withstood numerous of hits from Mjlonir without him flinching.

...until Thor powered through them. biscuits

But yes, Gravitron was pretty cool.

carver9
...until Thor powered through them. biscuits

But yes, Gravitron was pretty cool.

I admit, he did. He amped his hammer strikes but his standard blows wasn't doing anything.

carver9
By the way, let's not forget that the entire avengers squad fail to punch through Kang shields wig their attacks but when Hulk showed up, he did it 3 times.

tkitna
Didnt Kang physically knock out the Hulk on the cartoon? laughing out loud

Simbon
Originally posted by tkitna
Didnt Kang physically knock out the Hulk on the cartoon? laughing out loud

He sent hulk flying through a distant skyscraper. Even when he got hit by hulk or mjolnir, Kang was totally unfazed. It was magnificent.

iceman24567
Kang did one shot Hulk

carver9
Kang didn't knock out Hulk but he did send him flying. Hulk was working Kang though.

carver9
Originally posted by Simbon
He sent hulk flying through a distant skyscraper. Even when he got hit by hulk or mjolnir, Kang was totally unfazed. It was magnificent.

Stop speaking lies.

carver9
Ok, he didn't one shot him but he did knock him out.

iceman24567
Ok, he didn't one shot him but he did knock him out. lol....

Simbon
Kang didn't knock out Hulk but he did send him flying. Hulk was working Kang though.

Only thing Hulk was working was his own mouth; he didn't even bruise Kang. Even when he broke his shield (you know, the time when Kang's shields didn't send him flying like a kid off of an electric dinosaur-fence) and grabbed Kang, Kang just paused in his conversation like he was having a sip of tea.

carver9
Only thing Hulk was working was his own mouth; he didn't even bruise Kang. Even when he broke his shield (you know, the time when Kang's shields didn't send him flying like a kid off of an electric dinosaur-fence) and grabbed Kang, Kang just paused in his conversation like he was having a sip of tea.

You missed the point of my post. It wasn't to prove that Hulk was greater than a prepped Kang, it was based on Hulks strength.

Simbon
You missed the point of my post. It wasn't to prove that Hulk was greater than a prepped Kang, it was based on Hulks strength.

No, I got the point of your post. I just enjoy trying to infuriate you by belittling the hulk (or more accurately, your overgenerous estimation of him).

Poking fun aside, it's true that Hulk was depicted as a fair amount stronger than Thor (though not "far, far" stronger, as you say), but that doesn't equate to being stronger than animated superman. While on average Hulk seemed stronger, even his Graviton showing didn't seem as impressive to me as Superman's final showdown against Darkseid. So it's a case of averages versus high-end showings. Hard to call, IMO.

carver9
No, I got the point of your post. I just enjoy trying to infuriate you by belittling the hulk (or more accurately, your overgenerous estimation of him).

Poking fun aside, it's true that Hulk was depicted as a fair amount stronger than Thor (though not "far, far" stronger, as you say), but that doesn't equate to being stronger than animated superman. While on average Hulk seemed stronger, even his Graviton showing didn't seem as impressive to me as Superman's final showdown against Darkseid. So it's a case of averages versus high-end showings. Hard to call, IMO.

What was impressive about the Darkseid showing?

JakeTheBank
Darkseid more or less no sold Superman's all out/strongest punch. Prior to his revival, Superman broke his face earlier in a previous fight.

Simbon
What was impressive about the Darkseid showing is the fact that superman punched Darkseid across a city, through multiple skyscrapers, and then was fast enough to come around the other side and hit him earthward while he was still air-borne. This was after Darkseid lifted the giant globe off the top of the daily planet and smashed Superman all the way to the basement. The earlier fight against Darkseid (where Superman only one because he turned DS's own beams against him) was also a very impressive showing for Darkseid. In short, cartoon DS would very easily defeat cartoon Hulk -- though Kang, of course, would be too much for him. smile

Also, compare Superman's showings against Doomsday (who is pretty close to Hulk) with his counterpart from the justice lords. A non-holding back superman could lobotomize Hulk.

carver9
Darkseid more or less no sold Superman's all out/strongest punch. Prior to his revival, Superman broke his face earlier in a previous fight.

I almost forgot... Ultron beam completely disentigrated Thor... That same blast that dropped Thor, Hulk walked through it and ripped Ultron apart.

How strong was Animated Superman strongest punch?

JakeTheBank
I almost forgot... Ultron beam completely disentigrated Thor... That same blast that dropped Thor, Hulk walked through it and ripped Ultron apart.

How strong was Animated Superman strongest punch?

It did not disintegrate him; Amora BRFed him at the last moment to spare him from death and try to make him fall for her one last time.

He punched Darkseid through some skyscrapers and caused a shockwave upon impact. If it had been Darkseid prior to his revival or ressurection, he probably would have been dead or KTFO.

carver9
What was impressive about the Darkseid showing is the fact that superman punched Darkseid across a city, through multiple skyscrapers, and then was fast enough to come around the other side and hit him earthward while he was still air-borne. This was after Darkseid lifted the giant globe off the top of the daily planet and smashed Superman all the way to the basement. The earlier fight against Darkseid (where Superman only one because he turned DS's own beams against him) was also a very impressive showing for Darkseid. In short, cartoon DS would very easily defeat cartoon Hulk -- though Kang, of course, would be too much for him. smile

Also, compare Superman's showings against Doomsday (who is pretty close to Hulk) with his counterpart from the justice lords. A non-holding back superman could lobotomize Hulk.

Punching across a city isn't anything since again, Hulk punched Abomination into another state and threw something that weighed a couple of thousand tons out of orbit. Hell, the guy fell from the moon all the way to Earth and was ok afterwards.

Doomsday nor Darkseid is as strong as Hulk, get that out of here. Thor lifted an entire city, Hulk is stronger than Thor, no one on JLU have any lifting feats worth mentioning so the only thing you all are doing is second guessing. Is Superman or Doomsday strong, sure, does they have a single feat proving that they are Hulk strong, hell naw.

carver9
It did not disintegrate him; Amora BRFed him at the last moment to spare him from death and try to make him fall for her one last time.

He punched Darkseid through some skyscrapers and caused a shockwave upon impact. If it had been Darkseid prior to his revival or ressurection, he probably would have been dead or KTFO.

That punching feat is impressive but its not as impressive as you are making it since similar has happened in the Avengers cartoon. Better has happened actually. Thor slapping a beam that wad capable of destroying life on the planet was better imo. You are basing all of this off of one showing... Lol...a showing that was alright at best.

JakeTheBank
That punching feat is impressive but its not as impressive as you are making it since similar has happened in the Avengers cartoon. Better has happened actually. Thor slapping a beam that wad capable of destroying life on the planet was better imo. You are basing all of this off of one showing... Lol...a showing that was alright at best.

I'm not trying to push an agenda one way or the other; it's an impressive feat from Superman and Darkseid alike. I take it for what it is. I'm not downplaying either of them. *shrug*

Personally, I feel Avengers would win, anyway.

Simbon
That's the irony -- I also feel the Avengers should win. It's simply that Carver feels the need to constantly exaggerate the power of the hulk while downplaying everyone else. If some version of the Hulk punched out Galactus it still wouldn't be enough for him -- then he'd start insisting that hulk could take on the living tribunal.

JakeTheBank
Preeeeety much, yeah.

carver9
That's the irony -- I also feel the Avengers should win. It's simply that Carver feels the need to constantly exaggerate the power of the hulk while downplaying everyone else. If some version of the Hulk punched out Galactus it still wouldn't be enough for him -- then he'd start insisting that hulk could take on the living tribunal.

Lol... You are going a lil beyond what i think about the Hulk. I know who the Hulk can beat and who could beat him. I have never gave Hulk the nod against someone over his tier.

Everything I have said, I have given reasons on why I think what I think and you all can't argue against it because you know I am telling the truth.

carver9
I'm not trying to push an agenda one way or the other; it's an impressive feat from Superman and Darkseid alike. I take it for what it is. I'm not downplaying either of them. *shrug*

Personally, I feel Avengers would win, anyway.

Why are we debating against each other then?

JakeTheBank
Why are we debating against each other then?

I'm not "debating against" you at all.

I asked for a specific account of Superman's notable strength feats outside of his Darkseid scuffle. I do feel like you're downplaying both Superman and Darkseid (and Thor oddly enough) in an overzealous attempt to put Hulk on a pedestal, though. We might agree with the end result, but I certainly don't see Hulk in the same light as you seem to do.

carver9
I'm not "debating against" you at all.

I asked for a specific account of Superman's notable strength feats outside of his Darkseid scuffle. I do feel like you're downplaying both Superman and Darkseid (and Thor oddly enough) in an overzealous attempt to put Hulk on a pedestal, though. We might agree with the end result, but I certainly don't see Hulk in the same light as you seem to do.

Who is physically stronger Hulk or Thor? Please explain why.

Who is physically stronger, Thor or Supes? Please explain why.

JakeTheBank
Who is physically stronger Hulk or Thor? Please explain why.

Who is physically stronger, Thor or Supes? Please explain why.

Hulk, and for obvious reasons.

Not sure. Thor's physicality is pretty linked with Mjolnir in the cartoon and he seems to be more of the power output displaying guy instead of sheer physical might. He briefly supported a falling Manhattan Island though, so that's pretty impressive. I'm undecided as I'm still looking for Superman's high end strength feats from the Timmverse.

carver9

Not sure. Thor's physicality is pretty linked with Mjolnir in the cartoon and he seems to be more of the power output displaying guy instead of sheer physical might. He briefly supported a falling Manhattan Island though, so that's pretty impressive. I'm undecided as I'm still looking for Superman's high end strength feats from the Timmverse.

So you stating that I am over estimating Hulk but yet you think Hulk is stronger than Thor but you can't even give me a strength feat besides one punching feat from Supes to help you aid in Supes being close to the strength that Thor has who is weaker than Hulk.

So how am I hyping Hulk up when what I am saying is true? Hulk feats>>>anyone on the justice league.

Simbon
Lol... You are going a lil beyond what i think about the Hulk. I know who the Hulk can beat and who could beat him. I have never gave Hulk the nod against someone over his tier.

Yeah, I know you haven't. I mean, you've never put him over someone like Zeus, right?

carver9
Yeah, I know you haven't. I mean, you've never put him over someone like Zeus, right?

Lol... So you are going to go there huh? That's messed up. Cant wait for that revenge to happen.

Simbon
Cant wait for that revenge to happen.

The best part is that I know you don't mean that ironically.

JakeTheBank
So you stating that I am over estimating Hulk but yet you think Hulk is stronger than Thor but you can't even give me a strength feat besides one punching feat from Supes to help you aid in Supes being close to the strength that Thor has who is weaker than Hulk.

So how am I hyping Hulk up when what I am saying is true? Hulk feats>>>anyone on the justice league.

Uh, I've been asking for some strength feats from Superman this whole time because I honestly can't recall many. It's not me saying "Superman is > Thor" or "Thor > Superman". Hence why I said "not sure". erm

Unless you want to legitimately play the "lowball people not named Hulk" game, in which case, I don't have time for it.

carver9
Uh, I've been asking for some strength feats from Superman this whole time because I honestly can't recall many. It's not me saying "Superman is > Thor" or "Thor > Superman". Hence why I said "not sure". erm

Unless you want to legitimately play the "lowball people not named Hulk" game, in which case, I don't have time for it.

That's not what I am doing. I am just asking you for feats, that's all.

Zack Fair

You are so ****ing right. That usually is the problem when Carver defends a character. He takes their feats like they are the be-all-end-all while at the same time just shrugging off everything and anything anyone else has done. It usually hurts more than it helps the character he is defending.

cdtm
Originally posted by SevenShackles
well i cn see your point, originally i was going to include john stewart GL instead of hawkgirl but thought that might be considered unbalanced. and that maybe hawkgirls skill and uber mace would be advantages for her.

Yeah, it's a little unbalanced now.

You should have put in Amazo instead. Happy Dance

SevenShackles
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, it's a little unbalanced now.

You should have put in Amazo instead. Happy Dance

humm well then consider hawkgirl officially swapped out for GL to make it more balanced!

http://theblackboxoffice.com/wp-content/uploads/gl_jl2.jpg

DARTH POWER
Thor vs Hulk (Strength only)

Strength feats:

Hulk overpowered Graviton crushing him, something none of the other Avengers could do (Thor included).
Chucked the Leaders Tower far into space.
But was not invincible as proven by Kang KO'ing him.

Thor did hold up an island.. He also easily bested an Amped Abomination in H2H.. Oh and tossed around Frost Giants as if they were street level super villains.
He took plenty of hits from from Absorbing man (who absorbed Mjolnir's properties) and Thor wasn't bleeding or even looking hurt??
But again not invincible as he was KO'ed by the combined might of the Masters of Evil.

Conclusion- Though Huk is stronger based on his showings against Graviton and Thor himself its not by much.

Omega Vision
I think Hawkgirl is being undersold here. The way her mace was portrayed she's basically swinging Thor's version of Kryptonite.

Best I can remember is him deflecting a comet/asteroid that was large enough to destroy the Earth or at least wipe out all life/civilization.

Edit: it is worth noting that the feat took place in Superman TAS, years before JL and JLU. As per JL Superman only gets stronger with time and more solar power.

Edit 2: And while this isn't necessarily a pure strength feat (more of a combat feat), Superman destroyed Mongul after being released from the Black Mercy, this is after Mongul was no selling Wonder Woman's best shots and treating her like a rentgirl.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Edit 2: And while this isn't necessarily a pure strength feat (more of a combat feat), Superman destroyed Mongul after being released from the Black Mercy, this is after Mongul was no selling Wonder Woman's best shots and treating her like a rentgirl.

Yeah but that showing really doesn't give WW much of a shot against Hulk.

Batman-Prime
I think Hawkgirl is being undersold here. The way her mace was portrayed she's basically swinging Thor's version of Kryptonite.

Best I can remember is him deflecting a comet/asteroid that was large enough to destroy the Earth or at least wipe out all life/civilization.

Edit: it is worth noting that the feat took place in Superman TAS, years before JL and JLU. As per JL Superman only gets stronger with time and more solar power.

thumb up

Yes that's the problem. Carver, don't make feats bigger then they really are.

Example:
Thor lifted an entire city,
Stop speaking lies.
He briefly supported a falling Manhattan Island though, so that's pretty impressive.

So either you talk about something else or you are doing what you do best.

It's simply that Carver feels the need to constantly exaggerate the power of the hulk while downplaying everyone else. If some version of the Hulk punched out Galactus it still wouldn't be enough for him -- then he'd start insisting that hulk could take on the living tribunal.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Yeah but that showing really doesn't give WW much of a shot against Hulk.
Why doesn't it?

Are there showings that put Hulk at or above Mongul? That's a serious question, I've never watched the Avengers and I'm just wondering if you're just generalizing and applying Mongul's feats to Hulk because of their similar powersets.

DARTH POWER
Why doesn't it?

Are there showings that put Hulk at or above Mongul? That's a serious question, I've never watched the Avengers and I'm just wondering if you're just generalizing and applying Mongul's feats to Hulk because of their similar powersets.

Well I dnt think animated Mongul showed any feats apart from trashing WW. Whilst Hulk in Avengers threw a huge tower far into space, and has shown he's stronger than Thor who has supported an Island on top of him, and has shown all sorts of durability feats.

Mongul also showed his durability is limited by getting his face bashed in by Supes. I haven't seen Hulk get his face bashed in yet, and we also know Hulk would get stronger through the fight.

Basically since all we've seen from Mongul is that he has strength, I would have a hard time putting EMH Hulk below him, who has ever growing potentially limitless strength (always at least on par with Thor) plus considerable speed, agility, able to leap miles in a single bound e.t.c.

carver9
Thor vs Hulk (Strength only)

Strength feats:

Hulk overpowered Graviton crushing him, something none of the other Avengers could do (Thor included).
Chucked the Leaders Tower far into space.
But was not invincible as proven by Kang KO'ing him.

Thor did hold up an island.. He also easily bested an Amped Abomination in H2H.. Oh and tossed around Frost Giants as if they were street level super villains.
He took plenty of hits from from Absorbing man (who absorbed Mjolnir's properties) and Thor wasn't bleeding or even looking hurt??
But again not invincible as he was KO'ed by the combined might of the Masters of Evil.

Conclusion- Though Huk is stronger based on his showings against Graviton and Thor himself its not by much.

You got it wrong buddy. During the episode where Loki gains Odin powers, Hulk one shotted 3 frost giants and was punching through their face. Thor doesn't have a single showing that puts him on Hulk level physically. Hell, Hulk took on the entire avengers INCLUDING Thor and was stomping them. Then we have Thor pounding on Gravitron shields without anything happening but yet Hulk was busting through it like candy. Then we have Thor hitting on Kang shields without anything happening but Hulk busted through those same shields 3 times. Then we have Thor almost getting killed by Ultrons blast but Hulk walking through the same blast, ripping Ultron apart.

Gravitron increased Thor gravity a thousand folds, he gave his everything against the Hulk and Hulk walks through it like candy. Hulk was the only one that was able to go physical against Gravitron. Let's also not forget that during the end of the Ultron episode, Ultron slapped Thor hammer from his hands, grabbed Thor and was choking him out. Thor was unable to even break the hold. Ultron had to resort to gamma draining Hulk in order to defeat him because his powers along with his strength was useless.

Strength and durability, Hulk has anyone o. The field beat, unless again, someone can provide feats for JLU Superman.

SamZED
You got it wrong buddy. During the episode where Loki gains Odin powers, Hulk one shotted 3 frost giants and was punching through their face. Thor doesn't have a single showing that puts him on Hulk level physically. Hell, Hulk took on the entire avengers INCLUDING Thor and was stomping them. To be honest.. so has Cap...

Omega Vision
Well I dnt think animated Mongul showed any feats apart from trashing WW. Whilst Hulk in Avengers threw a huge tower far into space, and has shown he's stronger than Thor who has supported an Island on top of him, and has shown all sorts of durability feats.

Mongul also showed his durability is limited by getting his face bashed in by Supes. I haven't seen Hulk get his face bashed in yet, and we also know Hulk would get stronger through the fight.

Basically since all we've seen from Mongul is that he has strength, I would have a hard time putting EMH Hulk below him, who has ever growing potentially limitless strength (always at least on par with Thor) plus considerable speed, agility, able to leap miles in a single bound e.t.c.
Mongul getting his face broken by Superman isn't a low showing for Mongul...its a high showing for Superman.

Batman-Prime
^Why providing feats if you dismiss them instantly? Like you did with the meteor or Darkseid, and the fact that Superman became even stronger after his own series.

You exaggerate the feats of your favorite and lowball all the rest. I don't know why I even bother replying to you...

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED
To be honest.. so has Cap...

Not in the fashion Hulk did it since everyone was basically trying to reason with Cap and calm him down.

JakeTheBank
Classic Carv. Lol.

Batman-Prime
Not in the fashion Hulk did it since everyone was basically trying to reason with Cap and calm him down.

And they didn't try to reason with Hulk? Are we talking about another episode?

carver9
^Why providing feats if you dismiss them instantly? Like you did with the meteor or Darkseid, and the fact that Superman became even stronger after his own series.

You exaggerate the feats of your favorite and lowball all the rest. I don't know why I even bother replying to you...

Who was this for? What strength feats does Justice League Superman have? Defeating strong guys isnt enough.

I'm not lowballing any feats I'm "asking you for feats".

carver9
And they didn't try to reason with Hulk? Are we talking about another episode?

No, Thor was excited at fighting the Hulk, they were trying to drop him.

@Jake, hush it.

Respond to my previous post please or admit that I'm right. It's not hard giving ole Carver his props. This mind I have doesn't have any limits.

DARTH POWER

Iron Man also tried to reason with Hulk, and then realised there was a strange energy around him. Giant Man wasn't going all out on Hulk either.

In fact when Hulk was fighting all the Avengers they knew he was under mind control, so unlikely any of them were going all out.

Although Thor was obviously taking Hulk seriously in their one on one. But Id say there wasn't really a winner from their one on one.

Mongul getting his face broken by Superman isn't a low showing for Mongul...its a high showing for Superman.

Not saying it was, but EMH Hulk has also fought enough heavy hitters, but we haven't seen his face get even close to being smashed in.

Also we have no feats from Animated Mongul to know how powerful he was. All we know is he was considerably stronger than WW.

Simbon
You got it wrong buddy. During the episode where Loki gains Odin powers, Hulk one shotted 3 frost giants and was punching through their face. Thor doesn't have a single showing that puts him on Hulk level physically. Hell, Hulk took on the entire avengers INCLUDING Thor and was stomping them. Then we have Thor pounding on Gravitron shields without anything happening but yet Hulk was busting through it like candy. Then we have Thor hitting on Kang shields without anything happening but Hulk busted through those same shields 3 times. Then we have Thor almost getting killed by Ultrons blast but Hulk walking through the same blast, ripping Ultron apart.

Gravitron increased Thor gravity a thousand folds, he gave his everything against the Hulk and Hulk walks through it like candy. Hulk was the only one that was able to go physical against Gravitron. Let's also not forget that during the end of the Ultron episode, Ultron slapped Thor hammer from his hands, grabbed Thor and was choking him out. Thor was unable to even break the hold. Ultron had to resort to gamma draining Hulk in order to defeat him because his powers along with his strength was useless.

Strength and durability, Hulk has anyone o. The field beat, unless again, someone can provide feats for JLU Superman.

3 times? Sure, if by 3 times you mean "once". See this is exactly the crap we keep talking about, like those scans you never post, or the non-canon scans you sometimes do post while pretending that they are canon. And again, Thor was BFRd, not "almost killed."

As for strength, Superman's "cut loose" punch is still more impressive than any of hulk's punches.

JakeTheBank
Thor also looked infinitely more impressive against Loki with the Odinforce than Hulk did.

carver9
3 times? Sure, if by 3 times you mean "once". See this is exactly the crap we keep talking about, like those scans you never post, or the non-canon scans you sometimes do post while pretending that they are canon. And again, Thor was BFRd, not "almost killed."

As for strength, Superman's "cut loose" punch is still more impressive than any of hulk's punches.

Sigh*, here we go again.

Hulk punched Abomination across a state...that one punch scene isn't enough and it sure as hell isn't the best punching feat out of everyone mentioned here.

The blast almost dropped Thor and had him screaming in pain... Hulk walked through it like it was nothing. Like I said before, Ultron was choking Thor out and he was unable to do anything whereas Hulk busted Ultron sh**. Just let me win this...you have nothing to aid your argument.

Carver wins again buddy.

carver9
Thor also looked infinitely more impressive against Loki with the Odinforce than Hulk did.

Of course, that fight was more based off of magic than anything and Thor knew how to handle that type of power, even Loki admits this. Thor didn't do anything anyways but get one hit in, just like Hulk. Ironman did better than all of them.

JakeTheBank
Of course, that fight was more based off of magic than anything and Thor knew how to handle that type of power, even Loki admits this. Thor didn't do anything anyways but get one hit in, just like Hulk. Ironman did better than all of them.

Iron Man also had prep and his pseudo Destroyer-looking armor.

I just find it funny how you just now go "well, that fight was based off of magic" to try and save face for Hulk, but in the same breath downplay virtually everything anyone did besides Hulk.

Batman-Prime
Who was this for? What strength feats does Justice League Superman have? Defeating strong guys isnt enough.

I'm not lowballing any feats I'm "asking you for feats".

What about the meteor that was about to destroy earth, which Superman deflected. You dismissed (Lowballed) it didn't you?

You lowball the DS feat. You exaggerate Hulk feats, take them out of context, talk about them incorrectly or interprete them in the most ridiculous way.

I don't think you are a bad person, sometimes I even got the impression you are laughing you ass of when writing this shit of yours but sometimes I can just wonder...

carver9

I just find it funny how you just now go "well, that fight was based off of magic" to try and save face for Hulk, but in the same breath downplay virtually everything anyone did besides Hulk.

I never lowballed anyone here. Why do you keep saying that. Hulk didn't have a poor showing against Loki, he really didn't have that much of a showing during that episode.

carver9
What about the meteor that was about to destroy earth, which Superman deflected. You dismissed (Lowballed) it didn't you?

You lowball the DS feat. You exaggerate Hulk feats, take them out of context, talk about them incorrectly or interprete them in the most ridiculous way.

I don't think you are a bad person, sometimes I even got the impression you are laughing you ass of when writing this shit of yours but sometimes I can just wonder...

The meteor showing didn't happen in jlu, it happened in a superman episode...a episode with a superman that struggled to lift a tank and couldn't stop a falling plane (that was kind of lowballing what I just said but i want you to see that its not good to use that Supes). That's like me bringing up a feat from another Hulk show, like him picking up a 100 floor building that was equipped with nukes, lifting it and throwing it into the sun.

Sometimes I enjoy messing with you BatmanPrime but sometimes I am serious. This topic that we are currently having, I am VERY serious.

DARTH POWER

Oh yeah I forgot about that. His URU Metal armour. That actually might put EMH Iron Man in league with the JL heavy weights. And Looked like he got to keep that armour.

Simbon
*sigh* You know, Carver, I'm just trying to help you stop embarrassing yourself all the time. Hulk's abomination punch was nowhere near as impressive. Abomination was substantially less impressive than DS' underling Mantis, and arguably even Kalibak. But you can never admit this because it would go against your premise, which is also your conclusion, that Hulk is the strongest one there is. Everybody else's showings are then read in order to make that basic assumption true. Hulk is stronger than Abomination, and must be stronger than character X, therefore Abomination must be as strong as or stronger than character X. It is not logical, but it is how you think, whether you know it or not. If you look at someone like Quan, you will notice the same pattern, where everything is modified in relation to his axiomatic position on Thanos.

As for superman, Superman and Marvel were destroying building after building in their fight. See also the Doomsday fights, the Mongul fight, etc.

But you know, the truth is that I'm not even really invested in the strength levels. You see, I like the characters because of the characters; for instance, I don't want to see Surfer, one of my favorite characters, suddenly become so powerful that he can just trounce Thanos. It would be cheap and stupid, much like his loss of pacificism. Hulk (at least savage hulk) is a great character -- a true classic. Try to appreciate the character for what he is rather than how powerful you want him to be.

carver9
*sigh* You know, Carver, I'm just trying to help you stop embarrassing yourself all the time. Hulk's abomination punch was nowhere near as impressive. Abomination was substantially less impressive than DS' underling Mantis, and arguably even Kalibak. But you can never admit this because it would go against your premise, which is also your conclusion, that Hulk is the strongest one there is. Everybody else's showings are then read in order to make that basic assumption true. Hulk is stronger than Abomination, and must be stronger than character X, therefore Abomination must be as strong as or stronger than character X. It is not logical, but it is how you think, whether you know it or not. If you look at someone like Quan, you will notice the same pattern, where everything is modified in relation to his axiomatic position on Thanos.

As for superman, Superman and Marvel were destroying building after building in their fight. See also the Doomsday fights, the Mongul fight, etc.

But you know, the truth is that I'm not even really invested in the strength levels. You see, I like the characters because of the characters; for instance, I don't want to see Surfer, one of my favorite characters, suddenly become so powerful that he can just trounce Thanos. It would be cheap and stupid, much like his loss of pacificism. Hulk (at least savage hulk) is a great character -- a true classic. Try to appreciate the character for what he is rather than how powerful you want him to be.

Great post Simbon but you completely misunderstood me. I never said that abomination is stronger than Darkseid. We were comparing punching power and Hulk punching feat was far more impressive. The only thing you are really doing is saying that Darkseid is stronger just because he is Darkseid.

In regards to destructive damage involving punches, look at Hulk fight against Gravitron or Thor fight against the frost giants. I'm asking you for feats, that the only thing that I am Doing and you all are getting offended while I on the other hand is throwing feats left and right.

Batman-Prime
^You are not serious... What about the meteor you lowballed. The DS fight, the Capatin Marvel fight? You get feats and dismiss them with a cheap lowball argument. You close you eyes, no one is offended, amused, maybe, bored, most likely but not offended.

Jesus Carver. You are either blind or making fun out of us.

carver9
^You are not serious... What about the meteor you lowballed. The DS fight, the Capatin Marvel fight? You get feats and dismiss them with a cheap lowball argument. You close you eyes, no one is offended, amused, maybe, bored, most likely but not offended.

Jesus Carver. You are either blind or making fun out of us.

Which one is more impressive, walking through Gravitrons power or busting buildings? The meteor feat doesn't belong to jlu Superman.

What's more impressive, throwing a huge satellite out of orbit or punching someone through some buildings? Which one is more impressive, lifting a city or punching Darkseid. Once you answer these questions, you could possibly change my mind.

Share your thoughts buddy.

JakeTheBank
Timmverse Superman is Superman from Superman: TAS, Justice League, JLU, Batman: TAS, etc. It's all in the same continuity.

And yes, Superman got progressively more powerful as time went on, just like the comics.

carver9
Timmverse Superman is Superman from Superman: TAS, Justice League, JLU, Batman: TAS, etc. It's all in the same continuity.

And yes, Superman got progressively more powerful as time went on, just like the comics.

Where did you get this from? Like I said before, using that Superman is even making him look worse. I promise you that you all don't want to go there.

JakeTheBank
Where did you get this from? Like I said before, using that Superman is even making him look worse. I promise you that you all don't want to go there.

Uh, the fact that B:TAS, S:TAS, JL, and JLU referenced characters and plots in the previous series?

C'mon, that's something everyone should know.

Batman-Prime
Which one is more impressive, walking through Gravitrons power or busting buildings? The meteor feat doesn't belong to jlu Superman.

What's more impressive, throwing a huge satellite out of orbit or punching someone through some buildings? Which one is more impressive, lifting a city or punching Darkseid. Once you answer these questions, you could possibly change my mind.

Share your thoughts buddy.

More impressive is the meteor and hitting someone of CM or DS calibre through a lot of buildings.

Who lifted a city? Thor? He Supported it briefly, nothing more. The meteor is still more impressive.

Nothing can change your mind. Even if Superman would have moved the earth you would argue that Hulk moved a black hole as Grav had the powa of a black hole. So hulk moving his legs = moving a black hole.

Why because it's easier to lowball him?

carver9
Uh, the fact that B:TAS, S:TAS, JL, and JLU referenced characters and plots in the previous series?

C'mon, that's something everyone should know.

Jake, I'm going to take your word for it since you are a good senator. Please post the feat.

JakeTheBank
Jake, I'm going to take your word for it since you are a good senator. Please post the feat.

What feat? That it's in the same shared continuity? Or that Superman gets stronger with more exposure to solar energy?

Zack Fair

Nothing can change your mind. Even if Superman would have moved the earth you would argue that Hulk moved a black hole as Grav had the powa of a black hole. So hulk moving his legs = moving a black hole.

Dont give him any ideas

CosmicComet
What episode was the meteor one again?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>