Punisher vs. Red Hood (Jason)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Round one: standard equipment

Round two: h2h only

Mindset
Punisher

Jason

Mini Bennett
Round one: Probably Castle

Round two: Jason, for sure.

Martian_mind
Jason in both.

Mindset
MM, don't be like that.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Mindset
MM, don't be like that.

I refuse to throw the Punisher fanboys a bone.

Prep-Man
Toss up.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Toss up.

No it isn't, shut up.

Prep-Man
You convinced me. Jason 8/10.

Dum Dum Dugan
Think your all sleeping on Punisher h2h. He likely beat Jason in h2h despite, this odd love for jason.

iceman24567
Punisher

Jason

Dum Dum Dugan
Jason not winning, the standard equiptment fight. He going to have one hell of a time trying to put Punisher down
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x40/ares050/Comic%20S1anz/ThePunisherv506-IntheBeginning06-07.jpg

As for h2h, Punisher aint no slouch, here he gains the advantage over Bullseye who very formidable h2h fighter.

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8030/punvsbulls2cg9.th.jpg
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/9617/punvsbulls3px0.th.jpg
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/1255/punvsbulls4tl0.th.jpg

Here nice little display of Punisher h2h skill, against Capt imposture

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2025587_pun_08_016.jpg

Mix punisher h2h skill, with his insane damage soak, and Jason winning the majority seems unlikely.

Deadline
So what h2h feats does Jason have?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Deadline
So what h2h feats does Jason have?
gaining advantage against Dick, but even those are not strictly h2h.

Deadline
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
gaining advantage against Dick, but even those are not strictly h2h.

Apparently even those had circumstances.

marwash22
Srank is gonna shit a brick when he see all of you picking Todd.

coonslayer2424

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by coonslayer2424
srank is a bias marvel pole jocker that probably thinks punisher can take batman, and just about every other street leveler in dc. even among the morons of kmc his shitty and bias opinion means practically nothing. im glad that even kmc has enough common sense to see through that morons marvel wanking

Hey chump if KMC so bad why u constantly running over here from comicvine? oh that right because that place suck balls and full of morons. Please come back when u wanna actually step up ur game instead of flame individual who not even able to defend him self you chaunce.

Eternal Idol
The Punisher in both. People seem to brush him off as a nothing without weapons, but he's a very capable fighter and as far as comic human physicality goes, Castle's a monster.

JakeTheBank
Frank in both.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Frank in both.

I don't know if seeing stupidity on this level first thing in the morning hungover is entertaining or heartbreaking.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I don't know if seeing stupidity on this level first thing in the morning hungover is entertaining or heartbreaking.
Rid your home of all reflective surfaces. That should help.

colossulrage
its close but i give jason 6/10

Don Corleone
Punisher

Jason

Mindset
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Rid your home of all reflective surfaces. That should help. laughing out loud

h1a8
Jason in the second one. That is a no brainer.
Punisher probably in 1 though although Jason as Red hood will give him a run for his money.

SasuOna
Jason is winning both scenarios you would have to be pretty bold to assume the Punisher is going to do anything against someone who can hang with Batman.

Mindset
Originally posted by SasuOna
Jason is winning both scenarios you would have to be pretty bold to assume the Punisher is going to do anything against someone who can hang with Batman. no expression

JakeTheBank

Lol, sorry bro. Frank's impressed me more than Jason has.

Originally posted by SasuOna
Jason is winning both scenarios you would have to be pretty bold to assume the Punisher is going to do anything against someone who can hang with Batman.

Lol at this.

Martian_mind
Rid your home of all reflective surfaces. That should help.

The presence of your Lono avi prevents any retribution. Curse you and and your taste.

marwash22
gaiz, Punisher has liek totally hung in wit Daredevil.

Eternal Idol
The presence of your Lono avi prevents any retribution. Curse you and and your taste.
thumbsup

Lono has to be the greatest comic character of the last 10 years. He was one bad mamma-jamma.

Originally posted by marwash22
gaiz, Punisher has liek totally hung in wit Daredevil.

sow wut teh red h00d can fite teh Baman 2 a neer stanstil!!!!1

U dont no nuthn abowt comix

SamZED

sow wut teh red h00d can fite teh Baman 2 a neer stanstil!!!!1

U dont no nuthn abowt comix Comix? lol who gives a crap about your kindergarden "books", we're talking about movies here GTFO.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by SamZED
Comix? lol who gives a crap about your kindergarden "books", we're talking about movies here GTFO.

lol u dum nerd dose moviez r bassed on dose "kindtergarden books"

red hood looks cooler then panisher panisher dosent even have a mask so hhahahaha lolz

SamZED
Dam cnt argeu wthi tat.

Prep-Man
Punisher

Jason

Marvelknight
Jason is very impressive; giving both Batman and Black Mask a hard time. He fought very well against Bruce the first time and pretty much had the streets of Gotham in his hands.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Jason is very impressive; giving both Batman and Black Mask a hard time. He fought very well against Bruce the first time and pretty much had the streets of Gotham in his hands.

That wasn't Jason who fought the Black Mask, it was just someone with a mustache in the Red Hood costume... and even if it had been Jason, bringing up him having trouble with the Black Mask seems counter productive to the goal of proving he is "very impressive." cool

Some people in this thread seem to have selective memory, and have deluded themselves into thinking that Jason "can hang with Batman." Jason can't "hang" with Batman, and even if you had trouble reading between the lines in Under the Red Hood that fact should have been made abundantly clear when Tim Drake spelled it out to you and flat out said that the only reason Jason is still allowed to operate is because Bruce felt guilty and was holding back. I don't even want to think about the inner workings of a mind that believes a character who had to work to beat Tim Drake in a fight that took the better part of an issue, could barely beat Speedy in a knife fight, lost to Green Arrow in a sword duel, and has constantly been up staged by Dick since his resurrection has a shot a beating Punisher in any scenario. Jason's only feat that suggest is even in the same ball park as Punisher is his fight with Batman in Under the Red Hood... and that is if you purposely ignore the context of the story arc and characterization take place in it.

JakeTheBank
Srank actually makes sense with his post.

I really just don't see see Jason beating Frank in H2H for a majority. And I'd give Frank decent odds against Grayson, too.

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
That wasn't Jason who fought the Black Mask, it was just someone with a mustache in the Red Hood costume... and even if it had been Jason, bringing up him having trouble with the Black Mask seems counter productive to the goal of proving he is "very impressive." cool

Some people in this thread seem to have selective memory, and have deluded themselves into thinking that Jason "can hang with Batman." Jason can't "hang" with Batman, and even if you had trouble reading between the lines in Under the Red Hood that fact should have been made abundantly clear when Tim Drake spelled it out to you and flat out said that the only reason Jason is still allowed to operate is because Bruce felt guilty and was holding back. I don't even want to think about the inner workings of a mind that believes a character who had to work to beat Tim Drake in a fight that took the better part of an issue, could barely beat Speedy in a knife fight, lost to Green Arrow in a sword duel, and has constantly been up staged by Dick since his resurrection has a shot a beating Punisher in any scenario. Jason's only feat that suggest is even in the same ball park as Punisher is his fight with Batman in Under the Red Hood... and that is if you purposely ignore the context of the story arc and characterization take place in it. http://i44.tinypic.com/ve6r79.gifOriginally posted by Mindset
Punisher

Jason

Marvelknight
I think it's a draw in round one and RH edges Frank out in round two.

Dum Dum Dugan

Some people in this thread seem to have selective memory, and have deluded themselves into thinking that Jason "can hang with Batman." Jason can't "hang" with Batman, and even if you had trouble reading between the lines in Under the Red Hood that fact should have been made abundantly clear when Tim Drake spelled it out to you and flat out said that the only reason Jason is still allowed to operate is because Bruce felt guilty and was holding back. I don't even want to think about the inner workings of a mind that believes a character who had to work to beat Tim Drake in a fight that took the better part of an issue, could barely beat Speedy in a knife fight, lost to Green Arrow in a sword duel, and has constantly been up staged by Dick since his resurrection has a shot a beating Punisher in any scenario. Jason's only feat that suggest is even in the same ball park as Punisher is his fight with Batman in Under the Red Hood... and that is if you purposely ignore the context of the story arc and characterization take place in it.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I think it's a draw in round one and RH edges Frank out in round two.

How could it be a draw?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How could it be a draw?

Because they like to use ranged weapons, knives and explosives; both around the same skill level. I'll give the edge to Frank in experience though. But If both start off blasting at each other. I'm pretty sure neither will hit it's target and will run out of bullets. It's will take planning and tactics to out smart each other with explosives. It won't be easy for neither man. But Jason does have the edge in agility. Imo the fight would come to a h2h or knife fight situation. But as I stated; Jason, I feel can edge Frank out in a h2h situation with a lot of effort.

Marvelknight

I just noticed this, Srank. I know it wasn't Jason. I was talking about everything he was doing to pressure Black Mask. No other street thug has had the balls to do what Jason did. That was the point of saying he gave Black Mask a hard time. As far as hanging with Batman. I know full well that he really can't. And he had prep going in (knowing who Bats is and his weaknesses). That's why Jason did so well the first time. Trust me, I've read Batman issue #650.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.