Middle Earth Mayhem!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CPT Space Bomb

CPT Space Bomb

DanielLB
I started something like this a good many years ago. I never got around to finishing it (votes got less and less each round, and I visited here less often). But now more excitement is coming our way, why not!! Here are my votes:

Merry
Gollum
Frodo
Legolas & Gimli (can't decide!)
Thorin
Eomer
Boromir
Boldog
Galadriel
Beorn & Glorfindel (again, can't decide)
Feanor
Turin
Treebeard (only because we do not fully know who TB is)
Either? There both Balrogs!
Thorondor
Watcher (but I prefer Shelob)
Gandalf
Ungoliant
Morgoth

(Just a note: for the next round I would be careful who you put together. For instance Shelob and the Watcher. I think Shelob could be more dangerous, but the Watcher would just squash her, so a pointless battle! Your summaries of them swayed my decision too much as well, so maybe make them fairer?)

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by DanielLB

Merry
Gollum
Frodo
Legolas & Gimli (can't decide!)
Thorin
Eomer
Boromir
Boldog
Galadriel
Beorn & Glorfindel (again, can't decide)
Feanor
Turin
Treebeard (only because we do not fully know who TB is)
Either? There both Balrogs!
Thorondor
Watcher (but I prefer Shelob)
Gandalf
Ungoliant
Morgoth

(Just a note: for the next round I would be careful who you put together. For instance Shelob and the Watcher. I think Shelob could be more dangerous, but the Watcher would just squash her, so a pointless battle! Your summaries of them swayed my decision too much as well, so maybe make them fairer?) Thanks for the votes!

My summaries were really only there to kind of help people who never heard of the characters before, or remind people who have of their feats. And yah, Shelob vs The Watcher was kinda just a fill in match that came to me at the end, I needed one more fight to make it even.

Dr. Matthew
Tom slaughters the Ent and kills everyone.

Thus, made sweet love with Goldberry

Jmanghan
1. Merry.
2. Sam easily.
3. Bilbo easily.
4. Legolas.
5. Likely Thorin.
skipping the next 3 as I don't know enough to make a call for them.
9. Galadriel.
10. Glorfindel.
11. Aragorn.
12. Feanor.
13. Turin, I think.
14. Tom Bombadil very easily.
15. Gothmog easily.
16. Thorondor.
17. Probably the Watcher, Shelob being an off-spring of Ungoliant is a big deal but she got her ass kicked by Samwise Gamgee (and imo still would have lost to him without the vial of light or whatever it was. Great for Sam featwise, not so great for Shelob.)
18. Gandalf the White.
19. Ungoliant should win.
20. Hmm... Probably Sauron? Morgoth at his weakest I have a hard time believing could beat Sauron at his stronger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.