FP Tyrant vs. RKT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

h1a8
tyrant

carver9
Tyrant

Sundipped
FP Tyrant

zopzop
FP Tyrant. As we saw in the Galactus fight, a fully fed Galactus who had just eaten a world teeming with biosphereic energies said : I haven't felt this strong in ages, went on to LOSE hard vs DP Tyrant.

Even the "lowly" DP Tyrant has infinite resources to draw on, he draws on the power of the biosphere of every planet in the universe, he draws on power from his orbs that he stores energy from beings he's drained. PIS off, IMHO (this is my opinion people so don't bother flaming), even DP Tyrant can take RKT.

PSS Didn't Odin during Thor 300 claim that the Gods were formed from Earth's very biosphere? If that hasn't been retconned then, it's a stomp in Tyrant's favor.

EDIT -

Here's the Thor scan
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4781/thor30015.th.jpg

Sundipped
Originally posted by zopzop
FP Tyrant. As we saw in the Galactus fight, a fully fed Galactus who had just eaten a world teeming with biosphereic energies said : I haven't felt this strong in ages, went on to LOSE hard vs DP Tyrant.

Even the "lowly" DP Tyrant has infinite resources to draw on, he draws on the power of the biosphere of every planet in the universe, he draws on power from his orbs that he stores energy from beings he's drained. PIS off, IMHO (this is my opinion people so don't bother flaming), even DP Tyrant can take RKT.

PSS Didn't Odin during Thor 300 claim that the Gods were formed from Earth's very biosphere? If that hasn't been retconned then, it's a stomp in Tyrant's favor.

EDIT -

Here's the Thor scan
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4781/thor30015.th.jpg

If thats the case then it's possible for Tyrant to feed off of them.

And youre right about depowered Tyrant. Not only would he be able to take RKT he would be able to take alot of top tiers. Skyfathers and above.

Depowered Tyrant challenged a extremely well fed Galactus and was on the verge of winning. I know Galactus tried to use tech but there's a reason for it. He wasn't going to get anywhere doing anything else. Not even that for that matter. The UN saved big G.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.