Grifter Vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
both can use their psi powers.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71161/1852559-1852550_6_grif_cv164noocbatu_super_large.jpeg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51192/1896882-elektra_by_aleciarodriguez_large.jpg

StyleTime
I'm not sure if Elektra can deal with Grifter's telekinesis.

Konton
How strong is his telepathy?

Mindset
He can control people, even make then kill themselves.

Konton
Elektra's psionic feedback can cause brain hemorrhaging and she can control people (in multiples) from ridiculous distances for months at a time, as shown in Assassin.

Mindset
Cool.

So Grifter kills her with tk.

StyleTime
Elektra does seem to have the better TP feats. I'm still not sure if she can deal with Grifter's TK though.

Aries_04
We don't even know that Grifter will have his powers back yet in the relaunch though.

Mindset
That doesn't matter at all for this thread.

Aries_04
Originally posted by Mindset
That doesn't matter at all for this thread.

That's really for the thread starter to determine. Not you.

Mindset
Originally posted by Prep-Man
both can use their psi powers.

And he did.

Anything else?

Konton
Eh, Elektra would have to put his tk out of action telepathically (ala Emma vs Exodus), but I doubt she has enough control to do something that exotic so I'll have to side with Grifter on this.

cdtm
Originally posted by StyleTime
I'm not sure if Elektra can deal with Grifter's telekinesis.

Can he deal with her telepathy?

Mindset
Why couldn't he?

srankmissingnin
Honestly Grifter's tk is a relatively insignificant advantage, even if he has it it his hardly a game breaker. It's not like he can tk a person in place or anything, he can levitate small objects like guns. It might be enough to increase his win count by a small margin if he can catch Elektra by surprise with it.

Mindset
Someone ban srank again.

cdtm
Why couldn't he?

Because it sounds like Elektra has stronger telepathy feats.

Which means while he's making her kill herself with TK, she could make him kill himself with TP, right? So double kill?

Mindset
No.

Because she has never fought someone with tp. So saying her tp will beat his tp based on her controlling more people is faulty reasoning.

Mindset
Also, Grifter gonna grift.

Q99
Originally posted by Aries_04
That's really for the thread starter to determine. Not you.

We normally go with current version unless otherwise stated. What might or might not happen isn't the current version.

We're told it's yes-psi, then it's psi.

srankmissingnin
Someone ban srank again.

I'm untouchable now. I turned federal witness for Bada, in exchange for supplying evidence and testifying against you in your troll hearing, I get my forum access reinstated. cool

Mindset
Lol, why were you banned anyway?

Silent Master
Being a Wolverine fan.

srankmissingnin
Lol, why were you banned anyway?

I'm not sure. I got a bunch of warnings for fighting with one of the mods on the movie vs forums not to long ago.

long pig
Stupid thread. Aries is a retarded peepee taster. srank's gonna srank when it comes to Grifter.

long pig
Grifter may have the coolest mask in comicdom. Just a badass mofo.

Aries_04
And he did.

Anything else?

get offf your high horse **** boy

Mindset
Originally posted by Aries_04
get offf your high horse **** boy Lol, you copped the attitude when you were talking out your ass, don't get sensitive now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.