Hulk Family vs Fantastic Four & X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Hulk Family:
Hulk
Caiera
Red She-Hulk
Red Hulk
She Hulk(Lyra)
She Hulk(Jen)
Skaar
A-Bomb
Hiro Kala

vs.

Fantastic Four:
Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
The Thing
Spiderman

&

X-Men:
Colossus
Emma Frost
Cyclops
Wolverine
Namor
Rogue
Storm
Psylocke
Shadowcat
War Path

Bonus:
Wonderman
Blue Marvel
Iron Man

Fight takes place inside the danger room
Forum Rules
Who wins?

carver9
Hulk solos.

vansonbee
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk solos. Agreed. With Hulk improved self and current showing, he can solo X-Men easily (including Namor).

Fantastic Four would be easier compared to the X-men.

JakeTheBank
Hulk is going to solo a massive team with people like Namor, Thing, Colossus, Wonder Man, Blue Marvel, and Iron Man?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hulk is going to solo a massive team with people like Namor, Thing, Colossus, Wonder Man, Blue Marvel, and Iron Man? Wolverine is on their team so they're lost.

Bouboumaster
Hulk alone would take a lot of team 2 by himself._Add the rest, and it's almost a spite.

carver9
Hulk is going to solo a massive team with people like Namor, Thing, Colossus, Wonder Man, Blue Marvel, and Iron Man?

You need to add more people. Yes, he can solo that squad. Him toying with a amped Wendigo that was thousands of times more powerful (and also had a amped partner) is enough proof of this.

Parmaniac
You need to add more people. Yes, he can solo that squad. Him toying with a amped Wendigo that was thousands of times more powerful (and also had a amped partner) is enough proof of this. Care to show the scan where it's mentioned that he was 1000x stronger than before?

carver9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Care to show the scan where it's mentioned that he was 1000x stronger than before?

It was mentioned.

zopzop

A DYING savage Hulk was soloing both the East and West Coast Avengers. They had Herc, Namor, Wonderman, Ironman, She-hulk, Captain Marvel, etc...

Badabing
Care to show the scan where it's mentioned that he was 1000x stronger than before?

Edit: Sorry, the scan didn't upload. Here it is.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/th_HulkBiBeast.jpg

ColossusGrundy

Hulk fanboys know no logic.

carver9
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/7815949/Incredible_Hulks_631_015.jpg.html

Wendigo received the same upgrade this dude received and he didnt feel this powerful until the upgrade took place.

Zack Fair
They were so moronic crylaugh

Parmaniac
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/7815949/Incredible_Hulks_631_015.jpg.html

Wendigo received the same upgrade this dude received and he didnt feel this powerful until the upgrade took place. It's a character statement but it was mentioned, I owe you an apology this time.

carver9
It's a character statement but it was mentioned, I owe you an apology this time.

Happy Dance

vansonbee
Originally posted by Badabing
Edit: Sorry, the scan didn't upload. Here it is.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/th_HulkBiBeast.jpg Badabing pride and joy to slap haters back in their place ^

HandOfFate
Team Fantastic X wins....mostly because the telepaths taking control of members of Team Hulk and having them fight for their side.

carver9
Originally posted by HandOfFate
Team Fantastic X wins....mostly because the telepaths taking control of members of Team Hulk and having them fight for their side.

One thunder clap from Hulk would drop 70% of the people on the battlefield or bfr them. They are not winning this.

psy_blade
If The Hulks can't do anything to Shadowcat then Kitty should just phase her entire team while Torch goes nova. Then Sue suffocates the Hulks with bubbles around their heads like what she did before or she can fill their lungs with force fields like what she did to Wolverine. Then Psylocke and Storm bfrs.

carver9
Human Torch already went Nova on WWHulk and it did next to nothing. As for Sue, Hulk simply punch through her shields.

HandOfFate
One thunder clap from Hulk would drop 70% of the people on the battlefield or bfr them. They are not winning this.

Or.....Emma and Psylocke puts everybody on Team Hulk (maybe not Hulk) to sleep.

carver9
Or.....Emma and Psylocke puts everybody on Team Hulk (maybe not Hulk) to sleep.

That's why I said Hulk solos.

psy_blade
If everyone can use their powers while being phased by Kitty then team X and 4 will have a good chance of winning.

carver9
Originally posted by psy_blade
If everyone can use their powers while being phased by Kitty then team X and 4 will have a good chance of winning.

Possibly but I can't picture them doing that...lol. That is completely out of character.

vansonbee
Nothing beat sound smile Thunder clap

marwash22
sound?

psy_blade
Storm could probably negate thunderclaps. Kitty phased her entire team before so they'd survive a huge explosion. It strained her but they were unharmed. She can just phase the ground and let the Hulks fall miles down and then resolidify.

Badabing
Storm could probably negate thunderclaps. Kitty phased her entire team before so they'd survive a huge explosion. It strained her but they were unharmed. She can just phase the ground and let the Hulks fall miles down and then resolidify. Rulk tore apart a tornado with a thunder clap. So thunder clap wins. sneer

Phasing didn't work on WWH and Skaar has old power. He controls the ground! ahuh

Your Hulk hatred is noted! durhulk

g_hulk

Carver, destroy psy blade! biscuits

Batman-Prime
Team for a solid majority.

psy_blade
Haha. I like Hulk. It's just that the other team has a lot of different powers they can use. Plus Kitty which has like the ultimate defensive power and a few others that can bfr.

Badabing
stick out tongue

Parmaniac
Rulk tore apart a tornado with a thunder clap. So thunder clap wins. sneer

Phasing didn't work on WWH and Skaar has old power. He controls the ground! ahuh

g_hulk

Carver, destroy psy blade! biscuits These are actually really good points, Rulk's having a kick ass run in the last weeks in general.

carver9

g_hulk

Carver, destroy psy blade! biscuits

laughing

Always good to see you post.

HandOfFate

I don't think that what he/she meant. I think he/she is talking about Storm making a air barrier to stop Hulk's thunderclap. IIRC, she made an air barrier to stop the sound from entering a room while she was in a club. I could be wrong though.

carver9
I don't think that what he/she meant. I think he/she is talking about Storm making a air barrier to stop Hulk's thunderclap. IIRC, she made an air barrier to stop the sound from entering a room while she was in a club. I could be wrong though.

Thunderclap from Hulk>>>Storm winds.

Bouboumaster
Kitty would be the only question mark, if it wasn't from Hiro Kala, Caeira and Skaar, who can use the Old Power. This fight is spite against both FF and X-Men.

Hulk soloes Fantastic Four.
Skaar + anyone beat the living shit out of the X-Men, or Skaar goes alone, and wait for papa to win against the FF and takes notes while Hulk soloes the X-Men too.

ColossusGrundy
If The Hulks can't do anything to Shadowcat then Kitty should just phase her entire team while Torch goes nova. Then Sue suffocates the Hulks with bubbles around their heads like what she did before or she can fill their lungs with force fields like what she did to Wolverine. Then Psylocke and Storm bfrs.

Very creative.

etobicoker
It would be a good fight, but I think you can't just factor in raw power. I think the combination of powers (flight, force fields, telepathy) plus some good strategy from Reed would beat the Hulks who have mostly just strength on their side.

carver9
This isn't a prep fight.

hulk wont solo. team hulk wins

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by 753

At the very least, he soloes the X-Men. And he might take 'em with the Fantastic Four too.

carver9
Originally posted by 753

Hulk solos. mad

The Pict
Hulk solos.

nope

Dum Dum Dugan
Hulk solo all these guys? That seems doubtful.

Fantastic Four:
Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
The Thing
Spiderman

&

X-Men:
Colossus
Emma Frost
Cyclops
Wolverine
Namor
Rogue
Storm
Psylocke
Shadowcat
War Path

You could simply have colossus, Namor, war Path, wolverine and rogue, spiderman and thing fight him directly. U could have emma and psylocke attack him mentally. U could keep having shadowcat phase/save peope. U could have scot, human torch and storm attack from distance. U could have Mr.Fantastic devise a plan/save people.

While all this is taking place, all u have to do is have invisable woman make hulk blind and put bubble in his lung. The team would overwhealm him quicker then u think.

SamZED
thumb up Like the scenario.

carver9
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan

Fantastic Four:
Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
The Thing
Spiderman

&

X-Men:
Colossus
Emma Frost
Cyclops
Wolverine
Namor
Rogue
Storm
Psylocke
Shadowcat
War Path

You could simply have colossus, Namor, war Path, wolverine and rogue, spiderman and thing fight him directly. U could have emma and psylocke attack him mentally. U could keep having shadowcat phase/save peope. U could have scot, human torch and storm attack from distance. U could have Mr.Fantastic devise a plan/save people.

While all this is taking place, all u have to do is have invisable woman make hulk blind and put bubble in his lung. The team would overwhealm him quicker then u think.

A thunder clap would take out 70% of the people on that list. The rest are going to be a smear on his fingers.

carver9
This is the kind of team Marvel think is needed to take out the Hulk. This team isn't up to par. Need some more team members.

http://m980.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/ankur2292/Scan015-016.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=Scan015-016.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
A thunder clap would take out 70% of the people on that list. The rest are going to be a smear on his fingers.

No it wouldent. For starters most of that list could stop/tank a thunder clap. And kitty could easily save the rest or all of them, hell Invisable woman could simply force field them all. As usual u way overrating Hulk.

Blind hulk with invisable bubble in his lung would get friggin worked by the team assembled here.

Dum Dum Dugan
This is the kind of team Marvel think is needed to take out the Hulk. This team isn't up to par. Need some more team members.

http://m980.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/ankur2292/Scan015-016.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=Scan015-016.jpg
Sentry a alone would give hulk absolute fits, voidwould rape him.

if u honestly believe that crap, it sad.

prove that cannon.

carver9
Sentry a alone would give hulk absolute fits, voidwould rape him.

if u honestly believe that crap, it sad.

prove that cannon.

Lol... I don't think its Canon but I'm enjoying Marvel view of the character.

Dum Dum Dugan
Lol... I don't think its Canon but I'm enjoying Marvel view of the character.
Marvel has also written comics in which Hulk got kiled by a bullet to the brain or wolverine mauled him to death ect.

so to pretend thats marvel legitmet view of Hulk, is just plain wrong. Honestly pathetic u would even use that as an arguement. Do u honestly think people take this type of shitastic argument of urs for real?

carver9
Marvel has also written comics in which Hulk got kiled by a bullet to the brain or wolverine mauled him to death ect.

so to pretend thats marvel legitmet view of Hulk, is just plain wrong. Honestly pathetic u would even use that as an arguement. Do u honestly think people take this type of shitastic argument of urs for real?

Stop trippin Dum Dum. When has wwh been killed by a bullet? When has Wolvy worked WWH? Savage Hulk and WWH are two different people.

Bouboumaster

Fantastic Four:
Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
The Thing
Spiderman

&

X-Men:
Colossus
Emma Frost
Cyclops
Wolverine
Namor
Rogue
Storm
Psylocke
Shadowcat
War Path

World War Hulk begs to differ!

Dum Dum Dugan
Stop trippin Dum Dum. When has wwh been killed by a bullet? When has Wolvy worked WWH? Savage Hulk and WWH are two different people.
It what ifs. which arnt cannon just like the scans u posted. I just using ur retarded logic against u.

Fact u can't tell how ur arguement and the one I made are the same is friggin mind boggling.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
World War Hulk begs to differ!
He did not fight that team all at once, so no he doesent.

carver9
It what ifs. which arnt cannon just like the scans u posted. I just using ur retarded logic against u.

Fact u can't tell how ur arguement and the one I made are the same is friggin mind boggling.

Sigh* ... You are completely missing my point.

Dum Dum Dugan
Sigh* ... You are completely missing my point.
no ur missing mine. U tried to pass no cannon crap as evidence. As if that marvel opinion, when it not. It not more accurate of marvel opinion then what ifs.

carver9
no ur missing mine. U tried to pass no cannon crap as evidence. As if that marvel opinion, when it not. It not more accurate of marvel opinion then what ifs.

Does what ifs still exist? I'm not trying to pass anything, I'm showing facts. I didn't write what you saw, Marvel gave rights to it.

How about we get off of this topic because its not going anywhere.

OneDumbG0
Believe it or not, barring the addition of the "bonus characters," Hulk has already taken on groups of teams comparable to the initial line-up solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.