Hi!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PeekaReet
Hey hey! Im new here...just decided to say hi....and ask you a question 'cause Im totally confoozled! How do you put your own avater in here? Does it have to be a certain type of file? Its driving me nuts! Oh well... rolling on floor laughing cool smiley.... big grin

mah
you have to link to a picture on the internet

welcome

Ushgarak
Hello hello! You can create your own and upload it, but it has to be pretty small.

It's about time I changed my shield, actually...

Anyway, have fun posting here!

mah
what's that? the shield will be gone?

Ushgarak
Different shield. it used to be purple. I was going to cycle through, but have been stuck on black for quite a while.

Julie
wow...it like reading a different language here

Mujaffa

Member.
guten tag

PeekaReet
oh dear....erm..
I speak spanish but i can't write it as of now....German drives me nuts!

Corran
Hola

Niza para hacer su conocido

PeekaReet
estoy estudia la lengua en la escuela. Yo no muy bien!

Allor_Vader
aawww.porque

PeekaReet
hehe....oooh look! I did it! I got my cool avater thingy up! Yay! : )

Corran
No lo hablo bien en todos

Member.
crazy spanish speaking person----jk, plz don't be offendedembarrasment Happy Dance, welcome.

PeekaReet
ug....scary evil dancing banana....: (

Fitch
welcome

mah
and a cool one it is

mechmoggy
Welcome PeekaReet, hope you stick around.

Your name reminds me of that 80's tune Reet-Pa-Teet.....oh dear, the 80's... sad

Corran
The coolest guy a girl could ever meet.

PeekaReet
*hides from the scary people singing 80's songs*

Ack! Make them stop! I didn't mean the evil name to be reminding anyone of anything.....oh well...

Dexx
hello

Julie
hiya dexx....and uh whoever's thread this is

BOPRecruit 16
sup & welcome peekareet to kmc! have fun watching and chatting about movies ^.~

Member.
yes, its all about the movies...the truth is in HERE!!!stick out tongue

PeekaReet
where? *looks around*

shadow_angel
Hia! And welcome, enjoy your stay!!!...*sounds like a hotel greet-woman* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kes

G.P
Hi & Welcome ! smile

LilMimister006
Heya! Welcome to the boards! Have fun! big grin

badkittykitty
I am new to and was wondering the same thing thanks and i hope you like this place as much as I have allready!

ChinaNiki
Welcome to the kmc. Please fasten your saftey harness, remeber to keep hands and feet inside the car at all times, and enjoy your ride. raver

bigbadbike2
Hello and welcome to KMC.

Celsius
keep your trays in upright position, put your head between your knees and kiss your ass goodbye.

mikeysgothicgur
Hey, it's nice to meet you! You will enjoy it here, it's so fun and everyone is so so sweet

Love,
Jenny/SiZzLe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.