Sister Superior Vs The Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/169990-7693-sister-superior_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/1315506-92_secret_warriors_21_large.jpg

Q99
Vera all day. She has sensors so she can even fight blind no prob.

Not that I know if his gaze would even affect her robotic eyes (she has square pupils!).

yes, vera is a a high meta/low herald, she shouldnt be pinned against these low/mid meta types

carver9
How is she beating someone that is faster than her, can fight better than her, and someone that is walking around with a blade that can rip her apart. Let's not forget that Gorgan can read minds and will know her every move before she does it.

she is a cyborg with ranged attacks, superuman durabilty and techno-psionic camouflage. she wins this

carver9
Originally posted by 753
she is a cyborg with ranged attacks, superuman durabilty and techno-psionic camouflage. she wins this

So she has a way of being prevented from getting her head chopped off by the God slayer? Her range attacks isn't going to help against someone that is faster than her and someone that will know what she will do before she does it (which gives him more time to dodge). What durability showings does she have? By the way, let's not forget about Gorgon turning her to stone if the fight end up not going his way (in which it will).

srankmissingnin
Didn't she get her ass kicked by a werewolf? I know she injured Superman, but that was more a case of PIS then an indication of her power level.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Didn't she get her ass kicked by a werewolf? I know she injured Superman, but that was more a case of PIS then an indication of her power level. it was? i always took as legit

Harbinger
Originally posted by carver9
So she has a way of being prevented from getting her head chopped off by the God slayer? Her range attacks isn't going to help against someone that is faster than her and someone that will know what she will do before she does it (which gives him more time to dodge). What durability showings does she have? By the way, let's not forget about Gorgon turning her to stone if the fight end up not going his way (in which it will). You mean the Godkiller, because Gamora has the Godslayer.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by 753
it was? i always took as legit

Don't remember anything else in JLE that would suggest she was anywhere near Superman level. I'm pretty sure it was PIS, wasn't Menagerie cutting up Superman in those Joe Kelly issues too? I think so, and she wasn't even strong enough to overpower Batman.

carver9
Originally posted by Harbinger
You mean the Godkiller, because Gamora has the Godslayer.

You know what I meant. mad

Don't remember anything else in JLE that would suggest she was anywhere near Superman level. I'm pretty sure it was PIS, wasn't Menagerie cutting up Superman in those Joe Kelly issues too? I think so, and she wasn't even strong enough to overpower Batman. i dont hthink she was on his level, just powerful enough to wound him whil all around less powerful

carver9
Gorgon kills her and its good ta have ya back srank.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by 753
i dont hthink she was on his level, just powerful enough to wound him whil all around less powerful

Didn't she punch him out? As far as I'm concerned it was bs. I thought it was bs when I read it, and I still do now. If you can hurt Superman, then you better roll over a class 2-5 werewolf and not vice versa. It was first appearance hype and nothing more.

Q99
She does have force fields to prevent a sword from connecting with her.

Didn't she punch him out? As far as I'm concerned it was bs. I thought it was bs when I read it, and I still do now. If you can hurt Superman, then you better roll over a class 2-5 werewolf and not vice versa. It was first appearance hype and nothing more.

We don't know how strong the specific wolf is (he wasn't just a random werewolf, but he considered rather dangerous and was hanging out with some fairly high-power types), and she was hit by an EMP from Coldcast when they confronted each other. I.e. he didn't take her own, or even hurt her, Coldcast did.

Also she's fought Ultra-man, Plastic Man, Alan Scott...

Golgo13
Any scans of the werewolf. I like werewolves. smile

Q99
Originally posted by Golgo13
Any scans of the werewolf. I like werewolves. smile

Ah, sorry, I can only find one of him in his human form.

The guy was named Wolfwood, he was a big-time metahuman merc, and he killed the family of Naif al-Sheikh, the liason/co-commander of the JLElite. He had crazy-good senses, he was able to detect something off about Vera even though her disguises cover smell and such.

And of course, he could turn into a giant werewolf. Real big one.

Can't actually say how tough he is, though.

the Darkone
If Gorgon gets in close she in trouble, Godkiller can kill gods. Gorgon is highly skilled and fast as hell, he gave cap a good fight, Im leaning towards Gorgon.

Golgo13
Can the sword cut through force fields?

cdtm
Originally posted by Golgo13
Can the sword cut through force fields?

Passive or active?

And how's her speed/durability? Are we talking Cage, Iron Man, Thor durability...?

cdtm
Originally posted by the Darkone
If Gorgon gets in close she in trouble, Godkiller can kill gods. Gorgon is highly skilled and fast as hell, he gave cap a good fight, Im leaning towards Gorgon.

A good fight??

Did Cap end up beating Gorgon? roll eyes (sarcastic)

the Darkone
Originally posted by cdtm
A good fight??

Did Cap end up beating Gorgon? roll eyes (sarcastic)

It is Cap you know, cheeky bastard

Q99
Originally posted by cdtm
Passive or active?

And how's her speed/durability? Are we talking Cage, Iron Man, Thor durability...?

Active. When Superman used his heat vision small force-fields appeared in it's direct path to block.

Speed, physically she can at least mimic Deathstroke, probably more. She can keep Ultraman at bay with her weapon's fire, so she can handle mixing it up with kryptonian level targets.

Durability, Superman bounced her head off a street with a punch, causing major damage up and down the block, but she was essentially unharmed, so near the end of that list.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Q99
Active. When Superman used his heat vision small force-fields appeared in it's direct path to block.

Speed, physically she can at least mimic Deathstroke, probably more. She can keep Ultraman at bay with her weapon's fire, so she can handle mixing it up with kryptonian level targets.

Durability, Superman bounced her head off a street with a punch, causing major damage up and down the block, but she was essentially unharmed, so near the end of that list.

Yeah, I don't see Gorgon winning here. I didn't think she was this uber. What did she do to Alan Scott?

cdtm
Originally posted by the Darkone
It is Cap you know, cheeky bastard

When/what issue/series abouts did it happen? Recent stuff? Or was he Dark Wolverine?

guy222
Who is sister superior

Golgo13
Originally posted by guy222
Who is sister superior

Sister to Machester Black.

Originally posted by guy222
Who is sister superior vera lynn black

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080617225024/marvel_dc/images/e/e9/Sister_Superior_01.jpg

guy222
Thankies

Sixth_Winged
Gonna go with vera as well. All around might seem more versatile. G's best hope is the stone transmute power but im not sure how would that effect a cyborg like vera.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.