Superman H2H gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
H2H only.

1. The Task Master
2. Nightwing
3. Winter Soldier
4. Deathstroke
5. Batman
6. Gamora
7. Wolverine

Fight takes place in the octogon, on a planet under a Red Sun. How far does he get relying only on his hand to hand skills. No powers or gadgets. That includes Wolverine's healing factor and Batman's utility belt.

carver9
Spite.

Lord Feron
H@H under red sun like zero powers. He will not get a single win from anyone.

Batman-Prime
Clears it superdur

Cogito
List is out of order, but he probably won't get any of them anyways.

Harbinger
Doesn't get past Taskmaster.

Originally posted by Cogito

Brockalizer
He's skilled in Kryptonian martial arts and has recieved fight training from Batman and Mongul. I bet he could make it to Deathstroke at the very least. Batman would take him to school though. I don't think that Taskmaster would be much of a challenge. Being able to mimic a fighting style doesn't mean that it wont hurt him when fighting against it.

Originally posted by Brockalizer
He's skilled in Kryptonian martial arts and has recieved fight training from Batman and Mongul. I bet he could make it to Deathstroke at the very least. Batman would take him to school though. I don't think that Taskmaster would be much of a challenge. Being able to mimic a fighting style doesn't mean that it wont hurt him when fighting against it. taskamster has elektra, wolverine, captain america, daredeveil, punisher, spider-man, bullseye etc. on his memory already, memorized their whole shit

The Pict
Originally posted by Cogito

Brockalizer
Originally posted by 753
taskamster has elektra, wolverine, captain america, daredeveil, punisher, spider-man, bullseye etc. on his memory already, memorized their whole shit And....? It doesn't matter who's fighting style he's memorized, if they can be hit then he can be hit. Superman is definitely not a small man by human standards. Physically he's bigger than most of the list, Winter Soldier and Wolverine are the only two that out weigh him and Deathstroke is the only one he wouldn't have a height advantage over. My point is that even a powered down Superman would still be able to put a non-super powered being on his/her ass. Having photographic reflexes has no bearing on their ability to take a punch.

Q99
And....? It doesn't matter who's fighting style he's memorized, if they can be hit then he can be hit. Superman is definitely not a small man by human standards. Physically he's bigger than most of the list, Winter Soldier and Wolverine are the only two that out weigh him and Deathstroke is the only one he wouldn't have a height advantage over. My point is that even a powered down Superman would still be able to put a non-super powered being on his/her ass. Having photographic reflexes has no bearing on their ability to take a punch.

The fact that everyone here can take a punch/role with a punch really well, and outskill him significantly, does.

Sure, he can fight and has martial arts training. He's no slouch. Everyone here is a lot beyond no slouch and fight people who are as big or bigger than him, and more skilled, and come out on top.

Weight matters in a fight, but it's a minor factor compared to Taskmaster's range of skills, Nightwing's crazy agility, Winter Soldier's skill and cyborg arm, etc..

OneDumbG0
H2H only.

1. The Task Master
2. Nightwing
3. Winter Soldier
4. Deathstroke
5. Batman
6. Gamora
7. Wolverine

Fight takes place in the octogon, on a planet under a Red Sun. How far does he get relying only on his hand to hand skills. No powers or gadgets. That includes Wolverine's healing factor and Batman's utility belt. Superman might capitalize on his opponents underestimating him w/o powers, thinking it'd be a cakewalk. Not much of a chance for Batman and Nightwing to fall for this as they should be well aware of his H2H training.

Beyond that, Superman gets stomped on.

zeel
no way he clears this he might get to deathstroke though.............mabey

ColossusGrundy
Wow, someone hates Supes, don't they??

Spite thread if I ever saw one.

Badabing
H2H only.

1. The Task Master
2. Nightwing
3. Winter Soldier
4. Deathstroke
5. Batman
6. Gamora
7. Wolverine

Fight takes place in the octogon, on a planet under a Red Sun. How far does he get relying only on his hand to hand skills. No powers or gadgets. That includes Wolverine's healing factor and Batman's utility belt. What...facepalmOriginally posted by carver9
Spite. Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Wow, someone hates Supes, don't they??

Spite thread if I ever saw one. That sums things up. Closed.Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Clears it superdur laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.