Thanos vs Darkseid Arm Wrestling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Who wins in an Arm Wrestling Match ?

Thanos or Darkseid ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos

Batman-Prime
Darkseid.

carver9
Thanos.

Cogito
Darkseid

Uriel005
Darkseid tears this pretenders arm off.

thanos-prime
Thanos

Nihilist
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Thanos Easy

Bouboumaster
After the humiliation he would have give to Lord Mar-Vell, I say that Thanos stomp rock-face.

Sundipped
Tossup

Diesldude
Thanos couldn't even budge Odin, how is he going to beat Darkseid? DC characters just operate on different strength levels.

vansonbee
Odin > Darkseid

Odin can materialize stair steps for Darkseid to KO himself.

Diesldude
Originally posted by vansonbee
Odin > Darkseid
That's debateable, but this isn't about Odin Vs Darkseid.
My point was that Thanos couldn't budge a skyfather, which Thanos isn't but Darkseid is.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
That's debateable, but this isn't about Odin Vs Darkseid.
My point was that Thanos couldn't budge a skyfather, which Thanos isn't but Darkseid is.

Odin>>>>Darkseid.

vansonbee
When was the Skyfather tier lowered to have Darkseid in it?

Diesldude
Originally posted by vansonbee
When was the Skyfather tier lowered to have Darkseid in it?

I am going by head of pantheon in power usually equal sky father level character.

By that reasoning Darkseid Lord of Apokolips should be considered a skyfather.

Highfather even is above trans low skyfather and DS is way more powerful.

Of course not all skyfathers are equal, but make no mistake, Darkseid is a sky-father.

Diesldude
Originally posted by carver9
Odin>>>>Darkseid.

......but this isn't about Odin Vs Darkseid.

Slaanesh
Thanos

King Kandy
Thanos couldn't even budge Odin, how is he going to beat Darkseid? DC characters just operate on different strength levels.
You know Thanos has gotten 2 upgrades since then?

h1a8
Originally posted by King Kandy
You know Thanos has gotten 2 upgrades since then?

That proves nothing, for each upgrade could have been worth an extra 1ton of strength apiece. Feats determine the amount of the upgrade and not the fact that an upgrade happened.

doomsday5.0
Thanos

King Kandy
Right... which is why I see using those older showings is disingenuous. We have no idea how relevant they are to current Thanos.

Badabing
Unlike Thanos, Darkseid actually has well documented arm wrestling feats.

doomsday5.0
no wonder his universe conquering plans rarely work. the fool spends his time arm wrestling and sh!t.

Uriel005
Originally posted by doomsday5.0
no wonder his universe conquering plans rarely work. the fool spends his time arm wrestling and sh!t. naw more like batman standing in his way. Also superman's singing ability. That man sings a mean barbershop quartet... all four parts... at the same time. No one can take hearing that and not explode.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.