Movie Thor vs. Movie Optimus Prime & Megatron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Thor vs OP
Thor vs. Megatron
Thor vs. Both

Cogito
Thor tears through them. Movie Optimus and Megatron haven't shown durability greater than the movie destroyer.

Haven't seen the third Transformers movie though, so that might have changed.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Cogito
Thor tears through them. Movie Optimus and Megatron haven't shown durability greater than the movie destroyer.

Haven't shown that much in durability but Prime was really badass

Zack Fair

What was so great about the Destroyer's durability?

Cogito
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Nothing. What was so great about Prime's durability?

Zack Fair

Nothing.

---

I see Thor flying through them like he did the frost giant monster.

cdtm
Nothing.

---

I see Thor flying through them like he did the frost giant monster.

What was so great about Thor's durability/strength?

Prime tears his face off.

Zack Fair

Originally posted by cdtm
What was so great about Thor's durability/strength?

Prime tears his face off.

http://goofygifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/funny-animated-gifs-oh-really.gif

Newjak
http://goofygifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/funny-animated-gifs-oh-really.gif This is my favorite gif now big grin

DARTH POWER
Thor. But this should be in Movie VS Forum.

Lord Feron
Lighting itself should own the transformers.

cdtm
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Lighting itself should own the transformers.

Unless he gets scragged by missiles and lasers first...

Compared to movie Iron Man and Hulk, Thor's kind of short on feats. Taking on an army of ice giants and surviving Destroyers laser would be more impressive if the giants and Destroyer armor had feats themselves, and weren't obviously weaker/different then their comic book incarnations (Hell, the Destroyer armor caused less environmental damage then what cybertronain weapons caused in TF3..)

Newjak

Compared to movie Iron Man and Hulk, Thor's kind of short on feats. Taking on an army of ice giants and surviving Destroyers laser would be more impressive if the giants and Destroyer armor had feats themselves, and weren't obviously weaker/different then their comic book incarnations (Hell, the Destroyer armor caused less environmental damage then what cybertronain weapons caused in TF3..) The Destroyers beam was pulverizing through everything except for Thor's hammer. The Destroyer was able to shrug off a car thrown at it like it was nothing.

Even tho it doesn't have a ton of feats I would still take it over any Transformer from the movies.

and Thor was able to take blasts from Loki/Odin's spear which knocked him through a building and not get hurt.

JakeTheBank
Gungnir also disintegrated Laufey when Loki used it and Thor took the same blasts.

DickBlazer
Thor gets mauled

Silent Master
The movie Transformers don't have a good record for hitting small moving targets.

King Kandy

Compared to movie Iron Man and Hulk, Thor's kind of short on feats. Taking on an army of ice giants and surviving Destroyers laser would be more impressive if the giants and Destroyer armor had feats themselves, and weren't obviously weaker/different then their comic book incarnations (Hell, the Destroyer armor caused less environmental damage then what cybertronain weapons caused in TF3..)
I felt like Thor obviously outclassed Iron-Man in their movie versions. I've never seen the current Hulk but Ang Lee's basically just destroyed tanks and mutant dogs with no feats. Or iron man taking on a bunch of weak drones. I think Thor is taking his rightful role as most powerful avenger in the movie versions. Though the destroyer was pretty lame (my biggest complaint about the film).

I only saw the 1st transformers, based on that Thor will completely scrap them much like the frost giants.

bobbi
When thor was at the frost giant planet he messed up a huge area of land with his hammer. Beats anything the transformers can stand up against. We have human weaponry taking out some transformers and there's no reason why optimus or megatron would be made of anything significantly different.

Uriel005
Originally posted by King Kandy
I felt like Thor obviously outclassed Iron-Man in their movie versions. I've never seen the current Hulk but Ang Lee's basically just destroyed tanks and mutant dogs with no feats. Or iron man taking on a bunch of weak drones. I think Thor is taking his rightful role as most powerful avenger in the movie versions. Though the destroyer was pretty lame (my biggest complaint about the film).

I only saw the 1st transformers, based on that Thor will completely scrap them much like the frost giants. my biggest complaint about the movie is that they threw a newbie Thor against one of the most powerful artifacts in all of Marvel regardless of pilot and had him decimate the damn thing. I foresee avengers movie putting him up against something stupid and make me shake my head as I watch Thor struggle with something like the Wrecking crew at weaksauce levels and beat my head against the screen screaming WHY!!! OH GOD WHY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.