Terrans + Protoss vs System Alliance (Mass Effect)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Toshi
I played a ME2 play through again and started playing SC2 again since being on break from college. Now who kicks who's ass?

The Terrans go back to Earth to find out that Earth has a new government and they are apart of the Citadel which is on the other side of the galaxy. They hate the Citadel and they want Earth. Can they conquer it?

The Protoss are pissed that they didn't get a council invite so will assist the Terrans in any way. No zerg because that's cheap.

Terrans:
Jim Raynor and his Hyperion crew.
Valerian Mengsk and the entire Dominion force.
All Terran based units.

Protoss:
Zeratul and the Dark Templars
Regular Protoss army and fleet.
All Protoss based units.

Systems Alliance and Citadel Races:
Commander Sheperd and the ME2 crew.
Entire Navy and Military of each Council race.
C-Sec

Pinkie Pie
I may not be a Starcraft 2 player myself, but I pay attention when my boy does stick out tongue Zeratul has invisibility, teleportation, a very sharp energy blade and immobilizing abilities. The Protoss has a super durable mothership that can teleport an entire army beneath it from anywhere else and in turn make that army invisible while in the area of the mothership. It can also create artificial gravity fields that can suck entire fleets inwards.

"But the fact is, not much else on the battlefield compares to the mothership. With its ability to warp the fabric of space and time itself, this monster of a ship really is a weapon without equal." - Jim Raynor.
http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Mothership

"Motherships are mighty protoss support vessels. At the heart of each mothership is a huge khaydarin crystal infused with an incredible amount of psionic energy. By tapping into this energy, a mothership can warp or crack the very fabric of space-time itself. The devastating power of a mothership can wipe out squadrons of enemy ships in the blink of an eye or lay waste to entire planets." - starcraft.wikia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.