Hal Jordan vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
For this fight, "every" blast is a Krona buster. evil face

He can do other stuff too, but his attacks are GL 67 strong.

Who wins?

thanos still wins.

Harbinger
Hal. Easily given the stips.

Galan007
^ thumb up

Cogito
Originally posted by Harbinger
Originally posted by Galan007
^ thumb up

Badabing
Apparently Hal>>>>>Guardians & power ring safeguards. greenlandurn

Zack Fair
Originally posted by cdtm

Who wins?

Thanos bends over and begs Hal to be gentle.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Harbinger

yep, he can make a million little thing shooting at thanos with each hit being that crazy! Thanos is going down and fast, unless he adapts to it or something.

Endless Mike
What about Thanos' immortality?

Zack Fair
He is going to wish he wasn't immortal.

SquallX
Originally posted by Endless Mike
What about Thanos' immortality?

Immortality doesn't make him unbeatable.

cdtm
Originally posted by Badabing
Apparently Hal>>>>>Guardians & power ring safeguards. greenlandurn

So it seems.

And Krona isn't just any Guardian, either.

I guess the pertinent question, is where does a single Guardian stack up compared to, say, Odin and his attacks.

Uriel005
Hal back to being a beast.

tkitna
Thanos will end up with a piece of green jewelry when this is all said and done.

iceman24567
Hal beats that ass

Badabing
Originally posted by tkitna
Thanos will end up with a piece of green jewelry when this is all said and done. Yes, a green pearl necklace from Hal!

rotiart
Yes, a green pearl necklace from Hal!

Gee. I guess carol turned down Hal so he lowered his standards huh!

psycho gundam

Who wins? inevitable thread is inevitable

hal is officially unusable in the forum all of a sudden

Badabing
Originally posted by rotiart
Gee. I guess carol turned down Hal so he lowered his standards huh! laughing out loud

Just having some fun with the new, uber Hal. stick out tongueOriginally posted by psycho gundam
inevitable thread is inevitable

hal is officially unusable in the forum all of a sudden Just be glad Hulk, Wolverine, Batman or Superman didn't pull a similar feat. This forum would have exploded! osheet

-K-M-
Quan quick! Thanos needs you!

Cogito
^ Thinking the same thing. The Thanos Skyfather Gauntlet thread needs him too

tkitna
Yes, a green pearl necklace from Hal!

laughing

Yeah, I guess Hal did an uber feat, but isnt it going to be short lived with the whole reboot stuff? Its good to have while it lasts though.

Eon Blue
Hal

Diesldude
If the fight takes place in the DC universe, Thanos will die. Marvel Death has no jurisdiction there.

Kasper Gutman
This fight is being painted as a one shot with Thanos not even defending himself. Hal's not going to come close to what Odin unleashed on Thanos. Also did Thanos forget his shields at home? Thanos wins this. Too durable and versatile.

Kasper Gutman
Ok, I'm slightly biased with the last post. Just saw that crappy Green Lantern movie and that along with the Thor movie doesn't bode well for Captain America.

Badabing
Originally posted by tkitna
laughing

Yeah, I guess Hal did an uber feat, but isnt it going to be short lived with the whole reboot stuff? Its good to have while it lasts though. stick out tongue

I guess I'm hoping that it's more like Marvel's reboot of the current FF or Spider-Man, Brand New Day. I'd hate to have read DC and everything not count...and deal with the havoc a reboot will play on this forum.

kevdude
Hal Jordan takes it.

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
What about Thanos' immortality? Originally posted by Zack Fair
He is going to wish he wasn't immortal. laughing out loud

zeel
thanos took several of odins blasts and did fine. Providing hes defending himself he can still win. He will have to work for it though.

cdtm
Originally posted by Diesldude
If the fight takes place in the DC universe, Thanos will die. Marvel Death has no jurisdiction there.

True, but Death of the Endless is also far less of a *****.

A few guys got immortality just by asking for it.

vince_slice
Originally posted by Diesldude

Death had no jurisdiction in the Cancerverse, yet Thanos' death powers worked perfectly fine there.

bbrem123
all i see in this is Hal had an overpowered moment just like every other major hero...not enough to beat thanos

Zack Fair
Originally posted by bbrem123
all i see in this is Hal had an overpowered moment just like every other major hero...not enough to beat thanos

Yeah except the OP stated everything Hal does in this fight will be at that "power level." So Thanos is screwed by default.

cdtm
Originally posted by bbrem123

This is like the definitive overpowered moment, though.

Even cracking Celestial armor or soloing Imperiex probes doesn't come close to how ridiculous this feat is..

Marvelknight
I've stop reading up on Hal after "Blackest Night had ended so I don't know whats he done since then to put against Thanos. Thanos is a power-house.

Harbinger
Originally posted by zeel
thanos took several of odins blasts and did fine. Providing hes defending himself he can still win. He will have to work for it though. If by "fine" you mean "smoking and clearly on the receiving end of a beatdown," then yes, he did fine.

cdtm
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I've stop reading up on Hal after "Blackest Night had ended so I don't know whats he done since then to put against Thanos. Thanos is a power-house.

He killed Krona, as Krona was owning the Guardians and had the entities under his control.

No tricks or context either. He simply flys up to him and kills him with a really big blast.

Marvelknight
^ WOW!!! That's crazy!! Did this happen in "War Of The GL"? If so I've got to read this now.. Very impressive.

cdtm
Originally posted by Marvelknight
^ WOW!!! That's crazy!! Did this happen in "War Of The GL"? If so I've got to read this now.. Very impressive.

Yeah, at the end of the arc in GL 67.

Marvelknight
Yeah, at the end of the arc in GL 67.

Man, I need to kick my own ass for not reading this arc. But imo, Thanos will still be a beast.

Philosophía
He killed Krona, as Krona was owning the Guardians and had the entities under his control.

No tricks or context either. He simply flys up to him and kills him with a really big blast. and was wielding the other 6 rings - from Larfleeze, Atrocitus, Saint Walker and the rest. Rings which he used to one-shot Ganthet - who was soloing hundreds of Green Lanterns, while holding back and having his hand blown up earlier in the same arc.

bbrem123
This is like the definitive overpowered moment, though.

Even cracking Celestial armor or soloing Imperiex probes doesn't come close to how ridiculous this feat is..

this is his best so far u think?

bbrem123
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Yeah except the OP stated everything Hal does in this fight will be at that "power level." So Thanos is screwed by default.

ooo didnt see that...my bad.

psycho gundam
seriously, that last issue was a total mind phuck

hal wasted a lot of time and trolled the universe by not doing that from jump

Prep-Man

BattleMage
Hal bends over and begs Hal to be gentle.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by BattleMage
Hal bends over and begs Hal to be gentle.

What?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What?

It's a construct for masturbation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.