Ronan Vs Arkillo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/96017/1685971-ronan_the_accuser_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/23995/770332-arkillo_large.jpg

Gecko4lif
Arkillo gets all up in that ass

Harbinger
Ronan gets schooled.

WhiteWitchKing
Ronan takes him apart.

cdtm
Arkillo, with ease.

Slaanesh
Arkillo

iceman24567
Arkillo fists him

Endless Mike
Going for Arkillo

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Ronan takes him apart.
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That was a good laugh.

Supermutant
Universal weapon for the win

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That was a good laugh.

I see your trolling. Where's Bada or Digi?

Arkillo fights like a brick with a ring. The guy ain't Sinestro. Ronan's fougt tougher. At best he's matched Surfer, Masterson Thor, and Ravenous. Nulled dredd's power and beat his head in. Arkillo has energy projection and shields which he rarely displays. The arkillo is getting a head full of universal weapon And a blasted down his throat ala Jurgen 's Mangog.

Naija boy
Ronan

Parmaniac
Arkillo does well but looses in the end.

Gecko4lif
I see your trolling. Where's Bada or Digi?

Arkillo fights like a brick with a ring. The guy ain't Sinestro. Ronan's fougt tougher. At best he's matched Surfer, Masterson Thor, and Ravenous. Nulled dredd's power and beat his head in. Arkillo has energy projection and shields which he rarely displays. The arkillo is getting a head full of universal weapon And a blasted down his throat ala Jurgen 's Mangog.

Ronan hung with a WEAKENED Ravenous and he did it at the exspense of his weapon. Had ravenous gotten back up... that would have been all she wrote.

And will arkillo is certain not sinestro he is a more than capable ringslinger, who also happens to be a brick.

And when did ronan match surfer exactly? Care to post scans

carver9
Ronan.

Prep-Man
Arkillo. His fight with Mongul (who would kill Ronan) is what does it for me.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Arkillo. His fight with Mongul (who would kill Ronan) is what does it for me. He got his ass kicked and tongue torn out.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Parmaniac
He got his ass kicked and tongue torn out.

Yes, but fought for a good portion of the comic, IIRC. Same Mongul who was fighting the GLC by himself.

Parmaniac
Yes, but fought for a good portion of the comic, IIRC. Same Mongul who was fighting the GLC by himself. IIRC the fight was without rings, while Mongul had rings (I think he even had several rings) when he fought the GLC. Not really comparable.

Prep-Man
Oh, really? Well, Arkillo also fought Kilowog with rings and did alright until Kil smashed a ship on him. I'd still favor Arkillo. Stronger and a better energy source.

Laminator_X
We don't have a good basis to speculate on how the Universal Weapon would interact with the ring energy. Depending upon how that shakes out, it could be a close match, or a one sided curb-stomp for either one.

That having been said, I'll favor Ronan on the basis of experience. Ronan was top-lawman of the Kree for many, many years. Arkillo is a newb in comparison. Barring some heretofore unrevealed Arkillo back story, Ronan has him outclassed.

SevenShackles
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110627021637/dcuo/images/b/be/ArkilloArmor.JPG
i know that its not comic but thats a awesome H2H construct lol

i believe arkillo can outlast ronan in a h2h fight, the universal weapon is a threat but arkillo is not stupid not in combat. he recognizes the threat he can play a decent game with his ring. he has shields to protect himself from ronans attacks and will maul ronan viciously.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090314035918/marvel_dc/images/b/bc/Arkillo_vs._Mongul.jpg
^arkillo letting his freak flag fly^

Arkillo might not have used rings in his fight with mongul but the facts are mongul hangs with superman in H2H fights and even tho Arkillo lost it wasn't a stomp. he fought back, did damage and ended up on the losing end of the battle with monguls fatality style tongue rip. Ronan couldnt last that long, and wont last that long with Arkillo. now factor in their weapons and ronan gets more of a chance but a power ring with even just its basic blasts and shields aids in protection from ronans weapon.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080104224159/marvel_dc/images/thumb/6/6c/Arkillo_02.jpg/395px-Arkillo_02.jpg
and he can make constructs. and im sure he will use them.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13181/318830-156121-arkillo_super.JPG
ARKILLO FTW

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Ronan hung with a WEAKENED Ravenous and he did it at the exspense of his weapon. Had ravenous gotten back up... that would have been all she wrote.

And will arkillo is certain not sinestro he is a more than capable ringslinger, who also happens to be a brick.

And when did ronan match surfer exactly? Care to post scans

RoNan hung with him on daedulus 5. Only when he block an attack on the civilian did it go Ravenous' way. As for the Kreelar fight, It was 3 against the Kree army and Sentries backed by the Negative Zone's Centurions. They had to fight through that base bfore reaching Ravenous. The one looking tired was Ronan and crew. Ravenous had the assist of his Currs and army against Ronan and two allies. It was 3 against 30 more like it. A tired Ronan still beat Ravenous with overwhelming backing.

WhiteWitchKing
Oh, really? Well, Arkillo also fought Kilowog with rings and did alright until Kil smashed a ship on him. I'd still favor Arkillo. Stronger and a better energy source.

If they fought with rings, mongul would've stomped him. It's notjust because mongul had more rings, it because mongul would've used his ring. That's why the fight was without rings. This even things up for Arkillo from both the writer and Mongul's perspective. Mongul schooling Arkillo with a ring would not prove how tough Mongul is to the Corps. This could have been a one ring vs one ring fight and Arkillo would still be tooled. The guy is a brute with a fear ring. This gives Ronan good odds to beat Arkillo. He can't beat Arkillo through brute force but he can using his universal weapon.

Prep-Man
i dont see what ronan can do honestly. nice scans of arkillo though. hes a beast. hopefully well see more action in new guardians.

Gecko4lif
RoNan hung with him on daedulus 5. Only when he block an attack on the civilian did it go Ravenous' way. As for the Kreelar fight, It was 3 against the Kree army and Sentries backed by the Negative Zone's Centurions. They had to fight through that base bfore reaching Ravenous. The one looking tired was Ronan and crew. Ravenous had the assist of his Currs and army against Ronan and two allies. It was 3 against 30 more like it. A tired Ronan still beat Ravenous with overwhelming backing.

Without his Currs Ravenous is no where near surfers level

nimbus006
Originally posted by Laminator_X
We don't have a good basis to speculate on how the Universal Weapon would interact with the ring energy. Depending upon how that shakes out, it could be a close match, or a one sided curb-stomp for either one.

That having been said, I'll favor Ronan on the basis of experience. Ronan was top-lawman of the Kree for many, many years. Arkillo is a newb in comparison. Barring some heretofore unrevealed Arkillo back story, Ronan has him outclassed.

thumb up Ronan, but barely.

Batman-Prime
Akrillo 49,5-50,5 Ronan stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.