Who can beat current Madara?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
EDIT, meant to post in the anime vs forum.

Endless Mike
Anyone who can speedblitz him before he can phase.

Just to be safe, I'll say anyone mach 10 and above

King Kandy
He can just use Izanagi to avoid that.

"Id"
The Former Crimson King can tag him. He is naturally faster than Madara, on top of his ability make himself faster through a form of time hax.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by King Kandy
He can just use Izanagi to avoid that. but is that worth losing the remaining sharingan forever? unless that's not a problem anymore

King Kandy
Um, is not dying worth losing his sharingan? I would think so.

Tagging him means nothing when he can just make it an illusion. If the crimson king tags him, madara can just dump him in another dimension while remaining unharmed courtesy of izanagi.

psycho gundam
but then he can't do anything to prevent subsequent attacks, no warps or going intangible. he should just take the hit once and never again.

i see no reason why he won't make himself intangible as the fight starts anyway

King Kandy
It lasts 5 minutes.

psycho gundam
when he took fuu and torune apart 5 minutes was more time than required.

King Kandy
What? I mean Izanagi lasts five minutes. Not just one attack.

Endless Mike
He can just use Izanagi to avoid that.

Not if he's killed before he can react to use it

King Kandy
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Not if he's killed before he can react to use it
No, even then it will work. A lot of times Danzo was struck too fast to avoid, but he still never failed to retroactively come back.

Endless Mike
He wasn't killed by those hits though.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Endless Mike
He wasn't killed by those hits though.
Um, yes he was. He was crushed to a pulp. It works retroactively.

Endless Mike
No, he was squeezed by the hand and blood came out, but we never saw what happened to his body. Considering the ridiculous amount of blood anime characters tend of have, that's not convincing me that he was dead. After that he got smashed into the ground but then again that doesn't mean he was dead, people get smashed into walls and rocks and stuff all the time in that manga. He then got impaled by the arrow, but again, Naruto and most anime characters survive woulds like that all the time. He took fatal attacks after that, but that was after he had already activated the jutsu.

King Kandy
All of those were while the jutsu was activated.

psycho gundam
kandy is right

danzou had the jutsu activated thus rendering him unkillable, so when sasuke crushed him with susanno'o danzou just had to will that death out of existence, then he just reappears in reality and his "corpse" faded away. this happened several times.

Endless Mike
But again, that was after it was activated. It's not on by default.

psycho gundam
iirc he has to perform hand signs to activate it, no hands, no jutsu

edit* i was right, he needs seals. when sasuke tried to hit danzou with the arrow danzou said he didn't have time for seals so he released that tree to buffer the arrow

King Kandy
I give Madara 5 seconds of prep

Endless Mike
I give Madara 5 seconds of prep

Ringo Roadagain from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (he can rewind time 6 seconds) stick out tongue

Astner
Wouldn't it be better to ask this question during, or after his battle with Naruto? He's yet to reveal the aces in his sleeve. The best you could hope for now is sensible speculation, which really isn't worth much at this point.

King Kandy
But we have no idea how far away that is. We could have a kubo situation where it gets put off for months. I think there's interesting discussion to be had based on what we know right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.