Nova Prime's Team vs. Thor's Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Nova Prime
Silver Surfer
Ronan
Super Skrull
Drax
Gamora

Vs.

Thor
BRB
Sersi
Hercules
Ares
Gamora

Who wins?

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Since when did Gamora get Wolverine's Secondary Mutation? wink

Harbinger
Thor's team wins.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Since when did Gamora get Wolverine's Secondary Mutation? wink

Oh my bad. Its supposed to be Sif on Thors team.

dmills
Damn good match up op. Any team that includes the hammer bros is going to be tough to beat. But team Nova has a hammer wielder -Ronan- to counter that slightly.

I'd give Drax the nod over Ares, Nova vs BRB could swing either way, Klr't vs Herc, I'd favor Klr't in a forum, Herc in a comic. Gamora vs Sif is a toss up, Ronan vs Sersi is where it starts to go down hill for team Nova imo. I'd give Sersi the advantage over Ronan all day everyday. Surfer vs Thor is the big one of course. Although the forum trend is towards Norrin right now, for my money Thor is top dog until proven otherwise. Imo of course.

shokosugi
Ronan and Super Skrull are weak links

Harbinger
^ Don't forget Gamora. I'd say SS is more of an asset.

shokosugi
Gamora appears on both teams!

Gamora vs. Gamora?

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by shokosugi

Gamora vs. Gamora?

Already made a joke over that. wink

byrdgang21

Gamora vs. Gamora?

Supposed to be Sif on Thors team

zopzop
Ronan and Super Skrull are weak links

How is Super Skrull the weak link? Sure he's not as powerful as Thor or BRB but he's more than enough to handle any of the rest, yes even Sersi. It's already been shown on panel that Sersi's power can't get through IW force fields (which the Super Skrull has access to).

Super Skrull is more than a match vs Herc or Ares or Sif. He'll fail vs Thor or BRB but that's not something new.

I don't know how powerful Ronan is though so I can't comment on that.

It's close but Team 2 takes it mainly because of Thor and BRB.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.