Zeus vs The Sphinx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
Current versions of both. One ka stone for Sphinx though.

guy222
sphinx with two stones should've beat nova

favor zeus here

carver9
Zeus destroys.

dmills
Originally posted by carver9
Zeus destroys.

laughing out loud

Prep-Man
Zeus.

Endless Mike
Sphinx always seemed more powerful to me

dmills
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Sphinx always seemed more powerful to me

Probably because of his ridiculous power-set.

guy222
i am a huge sphinx fan, loved when he battled galactus and the riddles he speaks is cool

saying that....he should be a badass

dmills
Looking at it, his power set is basically equivalent to someone possessing the time gem, the space gem and the reality gem -albeit on a lower level-. Not to mentioned his vast Telepathy and probability magic.

He needs a respect thread.

rotiart
two stones... Don't work IN the regular universe...
So while outside of it the sphinx was using two ka stones to rewrite the universe to allow for the change in physics or whatever...

If two can rewrite the universe... One has gotta be around cube level I think

dmills
Originally posted by rotiart
two stones... Don't work IN the regular universe...
So while outside of it the sphinx was using two ka stones to rewrite the universe to allow for the change in physics or whatever...

If two can rewrite the universe... One has gotta be around cube level I think

Well originally it made him elite upper tier, maybe trans. It wasn't until after he went to Xandar and absorbed a significant amount of Nova force along with the knowledge of how it works that him became what he is now.

For example, he originally was only capable of minor matter manip, Vast Tp, strength etc. He was defeated straight up by Blackbolt though -albeit it was kinda bs as Marc Wolfman would say later-. At any rate classic Sphinx was powerful, but he could be beaten.

After he absorbed Nova Force he became capable of time, space, reality and probability manipulation on at least a planetary scale. He has been shown to create planetary sized structures. Move himself and others throughout time and space on a whime. Create alternate realities, or alter reality itself. Telepathy across interstellar distances. Probability manipulations across interstellar distances, create dimensions etc.

zagazum

Colossus-Big C
zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.