Thor (without Mjolnir) VS Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
deathSomeone hadda say it. Wolverine may be able to kick Thor's ass.
Alright; Thor moved on or whatever with Ragnarok or whatever happened to him, so when he is reborn we can guess he won't have the godforce. He'll be normal 100class Thor again. He may not even have his hammer.
So it's a ground war. Let's give Thor control of "thunder" without the hammer. I know he used the hammer to fly.
That's the Thor I want to see face Wolverine.
Now Wolverine walked through Havok's plasma and took him down.
I think he's crazy enough to survive an onslaught of lightning.
He can even cut The Incredible Hulk's skin if he was strong enough to puncture it.
So is there any doubt that he would reach Thor and destroy enough of his body to kill him, in a ground fight where Thor can't fly away.

whobdamandog
I think a more interesting fight would be thor without his hammer and control of the weather vs Wolverine. I mean Wolvie ain't going to be able to take to many shots from Thor's hammer or lightning before he goes down for the count.

Now if Wolvie could give the Hulk in a basic hand to hand tussle, I'm betting he could do the same to Thor. I wonder how well Thor would fair if he were to be slashed by Wolvie's claws...

who?-kid
Thor is smarter than the Hulk. And a better fighter too. Unless Thor makes stupid tactical mistakes (like fighting with a blindfold and standing on one leg), he should have no problems with our friend Logan.

lightaxe
Thor would beat Wolverine any day.

Tron
Okay, I know Wolverine's healing factor is good and all, but why in the hell is he doing shit like walking through Havok's plasma blasts?What the f**k?

MatchesMalone
Thor vs. Wolverine? Heh. That's good stuff. I like that. I don't think there is any doubt that Thor wins, even without his hammer.

JuggernautFan
thor also survived the destroyers disentigration beams... said to be able to destroy anything. he was messed up mind you, but he survived it. i dont even think wolverine could cut through him.

The Flash
Thor.

dami wilson
thor would beat wolverine because he can think better than the hulk and his hammer can knock the wind out of wolvie and then he can use the thunder from the clouds to electrocute wolvie senseless before he delivers a 100 ton punch. Wolvie cant lift more than a ton. Thor can bench press 100 tons...................... official stats so my guess is that Thor just holds wolvie in a bear hug and flies him out into space where wolvie cant breath and his healing power wont be able to feed him air after his air supply runs out. Then Thor just drops him from space and
thats the end of wolvie fore you and me.

Thor without his hammer would be too much as he has strength and speed and control of thunder which could rock Wolvie to sleep! Victor - Thor. stick out tongue

dami wilson
i want to clarify this. spiderman can beat wolvie any day as he can lift 10 tons while wolvie just under a ton. Spiderman is very fast and very althletic and has his webbing which he can use to distract wolvie. Cover his eyes and nose which would make it difficult to breath and see. while wolvie tries to pull it out, he attatches wolvies arms to his sides and his feet to the ground. Delivering heavy strikes to take the wind out of Wolvie and dragging him high up the tallest building to drop him. The advantage is the webbing from a long distance which can cause wolvie problems. Then spidey bangs him unconscious while blinding him and rendering him out of breath with repeated webbing to Wolvies face.

How much hits can Wolvie really take while his breathing is restricted and eye sight constantly hammpered?

Imperial_Samura
Verily, don sooth beast man is no match for the son of Odin... Even without his hammer I think Thor is out of Logan's league. Sure, his claws might draw some blood, but to do so he has to get close, and in doing so he is in Thor's reach as well.... and I wonder how well Wolverine's bones conduct electricity...

lightaxe
you realize thor cant fly without his hammer right? this is in response to damis post before the spiderman one which is btw in no way related to this fight.

muffin man
this is a bad idea thor would fry logan

Evangel94
Thor is more than capable of controling lightning and weather without the mjolnir.

Thor wins btw

K3VIL
I'm a huge Thor fan, but what powers Classic Thor have in terms of ranged powers without Mjolnir?
Anyway, Thor is EXCESS Of Class 100 Strenght.He can lift million of tons, not simply 100 tons in a bench session at the gym.He lift the Jormungad Serpent, he substained the Brooklyn Bridge, buildings, etc.
Anyway you're forgetting about THE REIGN saga.
Captain America, Wolverine, Doctor Strange, The Thing and Hulk attacks New Asgard.Wolverine is the first that challenge Thor, and with 1hit, cuts through Thor's left arm and eye, at the end of that issue, Thor has lost the left eye and the left arm, Thor's body has more resistance than that of a normal Asgardian, but adamantium, like Uru the metal of that Mjolnir is composed i unbrekable or nearly to that.So that would be a problem.Wolverine has cut Hulk many times, and cut is throath nearly killing him when he was death, he doesn't need unbelievable strenght to cut through something with adamantium on his claws.
Anyway Thor was lifting his son when Wolverine attacks him, in a fist to fist fight, even without Mjolnir, Thor has more battle experience, better combatat, and his fast as the lightining he controls, so he has superhuman reflexes and reaction time more and more above that of Wolverine, he just kill Logan with a great blow that make his brain shaking and being deadly damaged than go searching for Mjolnir.

whobdamandog
Yeah I definately have to agree with you on Wolvie's Claw's being able to slice Thor. I definately don't think Wolvie would win this battle, but based on the fact that he has given the Hulk a tussle, I believe he could do the same to Thor(minus his hammer and weather controlling abilities of course) As far as speed goes, I'm not so sure Thor has that much of an edge in that area. He has been pretty man handled by Mongoose on more than one occassion, who is on par with spider man in terms of speed and reflexes.

whobdamandog
The editor who approved that story deserves to be killed..

BobbyD
Gots to go with the Thunder god on this one.

srankmissingnin
Hulk has a healing factor and Thor doesn't, so if he gets cut it will be injured the whole battle.

picoico
I'm really beginning to tire of The Reign saga...it was nothing but a glorified What-If.....the idea of a one-armed, depowered Thor taking out both the Hulk (by impaling him on a tree...duh...so much for his ultra thick hide) and the Thing is just dumb. The fact they showed nothing of the fight simply admits to the fact that the writer was too lazy to think up of a good way to have Thor come out on top.

muffin man
this is how to turn mutants into fast food
I've just realised you could be a member of F.O.H
lead by gaydon creed
sorry don't report me to moderator I'll behave

lightaxe
what the heck

Havoc470
thor wins, pretty damn obvious lol

MERCILOUS
Why are people even argueing this, this is obviously one of those "joke threads" designed to bring out the wolvie fanboys and lead them into humiliation.

muffin man
yeah. this is cruel now your going to pick on them.

Soleran
A little revision to this old time thread.....................Thor vs Wolverine. Thor however doesn't have his hammer or control of the weather.

This is a fight in H2H, so before anyone gets all stirred up Wolverine has gone toe to toe with Hulk, so hwho takes this.

Marvel Boy
wolvie's gone toe to toe with herc and held his own

Soleran
Indeed thats why I bumped this thread and specified new rules for it.

marvelprince
I'm sorry but Wolverine is too inconsistent for me to believe he can truly handle characters like Hulk, Thing and Thor. One minute he's giving them runs for their money and the next simply knocks to the back of his head from humans are putting him down. What the hell is that. That said, even if this was Wolvie to full potential there is no way he should last in a fight against Thor even w/o mjolnir

grey fox
Thor kicks Wolverines ass . End of story.

badabing
Thor wins. Was this thread aimed at Capt It Up?

Soleran
Not particularly, we see/hear Wolverine tangling with Hercules, Hulk, Thing, Wendigo etc etc Thor is just another guy on the list that fits the bill so to speak.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by badabing
Thor wins. Was this thread aimed at Capt It Up?

yes it was .
thor would kill wolveirne with one punch in the face.

capt it up
Originally posted by spideycarnage
yes it was .
thor would kill wolveirne with one punch in the face.
again ur wrong on both accounts

spideycarnage
Originally posted by capt it up
again ur wrong on both accounts

Ok thor wouldent kill wolvie with a punch in the face. He'll grab wolvie's wrists and stab him in the gut with them. happy?

Soleran
that wouldn't kill him

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Soleran
that wouldn't kill him
yeah but he wont be able to continue fighting with his guts haning out of his stomach.

godking
Originally posted by K3VIL
I'm a huge Thor fan, but what powers Classic Thor have in terms of ranged powers without Mjolnir?
Anyway, Thor is EXCESS Of Class 100 Strenght.He can lift million of tons, not simply 100 tons in a bench session at the gym.He lift the Jormungad Serpent, he substained the Brooklyn Bridge, buildings, etc.
Anyway you're forgetting about THE REIGN saga.
Captain America, Wolverine, Doctor Strange, The Thing and Hulk attacks New Asgard.Wolverine is the first that challenge Thor, and with 1hit, cuts through Thor's left arm and eye, at the end of that issue, Thor has lost the left eye and the left arm, Thor's body has more resistance than that of a normal Asgardian, but adamantium, like Uru the metal of that Mjolnir is composed i unbrekable or nearly to that.So that would be a problem.Wolverine has cut Hulk many times, and cut is throath nearly killing him when he was death, he doesn't need unbelievable strenght to cut through something with adamantium on his claws.
Anyway Thor was lifting his son when Wolverine attacks him, in a fist to fist fight, even without Mjolnir, Thor has more battle experience, better combatat, and his fast as the lightining he controls, so he has superhuman reflexes and reaction time more and more above that of Wolverine, he just kill Logan with a great blow that make his brain shaking and being deadly damaged than go searching for Mjolnir. Thor lost that Arm fighting Hulk and Thing together not from Wolverine.

A man with an ADAMANTIUM skeleton vs a God who controls LIGHTNING ?.

Anybody read Punisher kills the marvel universe where punisher throw Wolverine into that transformator ?.

A Thor fighting smart ends this easily with his lighting.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by godking
Thor lost that Arm fighting Hulk and Thing together not from Wolverine.

Anybody read Punisher kills the marvel universe where punisher throw Wolverine into that transformator ?.

i dont think so. i saw the scans, wolvie did cut thor in the arm, granted it was a sneek attack.

Rick/Genis
STOP POSTING WOLVERINE FIGHTS!!!

juggernaut66666
the only person who can beat wolverine is wolverine him self

bean_machine
Anybody read Punisher kills the marvel universe where punisher throw Wolverine into that transformator ?

I loved it, he liked killed everybody. I mean he tazed Spidey and Venom and then shot them up with a Colt M-4 carbine fitted with an M203 grenade launcher. I mean it doesn't get any better than that. cool

Colt M-4 carbine is one of the only reasons I love CSmessed so much.

capt it up
Ok thor wouldent kill wolvie with a punch in the face. He'll grab wolvie's wrists and stab him in the gut with them. happy?
ya and please tell me how thor could do that?
herc never fair to well against wolevrien and has never been able to do that why would thor be able too?

JohnR
Thor wins hands down.

Thunderstrike
herc never fair to well against wolevrien and has never been able to do that why would thor be able too?

Herc pimp-slapped Wolvie bud. Also, all Thor really has to do is stay in the air and fry him.

EvilTyrant
I don't know about that frying him with lightning stuff, there was a comic about the brood going against the X-men, and Wolverine was fighting them, Storm wanted to blast them with lightning but was afraid of hurting wolverine. Logan said don't worry about me, just blast us both, I can take it, and sure enough he did. He also ran into a burning building to save a little girl (android Elsie Dee >&ltwink His whole body was burned really bad, I mean hair and everything gone, but in 3 panels he was normal again. I also saw a comic where Thor got shot in the head, it knocked him out, Wolverine also got shot in the head, and the bullet just bounced off, of course cause of the Adamantium. I still don't know why people hate Wolverine. He's a great characther, just read the comics. But if Thor connects with a punch to the head then he'll knock him out, Hulk barely grazed Wolvie's head and knocked him out (Hulk 181)

Thunderstrike
How about power enough to do this:
http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor1991428101vl.jpg

and this:
http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page0216vx.jpg
http://img198.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page0228ms.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page0236au.jpg

Those were opponents far beyond Wolverine that he downed. Sorry, but Wolverine is dead.
Thor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Storm

Rick/Genis
when someone has given pain to galactus (something wolverine will NEVER do), I think that same someone might be able to say... destroy every iota of wolverine.

Irish Wolverine
Originally posted by marvelprince
I'm sorry but Wolverine is too inconsistent for me to believe he can truly handle characters like Hulk, Thing and Thor. One minute he's giving them runs for their money and the next simply knocks to the back of his head from humans are putting him down. What the hell is that.

Agreed. Wolverine is one of the most inconsistently written characters ever.

By the way, Thor obviously wins this, what the point of making this thread?

Rick/Genis
even an irish wolverine knows when he's beaten! big grin

lft4ded
Originally posted by picoico
I'm really beginning to tire of The Reign saga...it was nothing but a glorified What-If.....the idea of a one-armed, depowered Thor taking out both the Hulk (by impaling him on a tree...duh...so much for his ultra thick hide) and the Thing is just dumb.

I didn't think was depowered, in the sense that he was regular Thor with less power. This was King Thor with the Odin Power. The Talisman that Strange placed around his neck was designed to restrict his usage of the Odin Power. Even then it only worked because Thor seemed to have wanted it that way. Once his child was safe he removed the necklace and cut loose on the remaining heros!

peejayd

* are you serious? this is stupid... sad

* having Logan triumph over Thor is a result of a very poor story-writing... sad

* just think of the speed... Thor wins this... 11/10... overkill... stick out tongue

Thanos_6383
Thor wins......How in the Hell can Wolverine win this?

Eternity
Wolverine will eventually die in so many ways its laughable. Thor would beat him in a very short time. Its a flawless victory for thor

Eternity
Originally posted by peejayd
* are you serious? this is stupid... sad

* having Logan triumph over Thor is a result of a very poor story-writing... sad

* just think of the speed... Thor wins this... 11/10... overkill... stick out tongue

You are wrong it is more like 20/10

Soleran
remember Thor has no magic, no hammer its just h2h vs Wolverine.

Thunderstrike
Still Godblasts him. btw Soleran, I remade your sig. Check my sig thread.

leonidas
no godblast either?

hmph.

the f'n issue that complicated this f'n fight was that f'n HATED!!! issue of contest of champions 2!!!! the one where wolverine is standing over HERCULES's BODY!!!!!!!! now, because some dumber-than-sh!t writer and artist decided to draw that pic, everyone thinks it's all right for wolverine to beat thor in a fight like this, or beat namor, or wonderwoman. common sense seems to say it's ridiculous. but that single panel (nothing shown of the fight, no way to know HOW he won) has been burned into my brain and i HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i could eliminate one panel in one comic, it would be that one. or better yet, i'd change it -- have that little runt laying and herc standing over HIM!!!!

wolverine took out hercules????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, my hatred for wolverine runs deep indeed . . .

common sense says herc 10/10

as most feel herc can beat thor (and he has) in this type of fight, on-panel evidence suggests wolverine has a shot. what kind of shot, i don't know . . .

oh, it burns like acid to imply that . . .

samishe
Mmmm... let me think.
Mmmm...
Thor.

aliveinboston
Thor lost that Arm fighting Hulk and Thing together not from Wolverine.

Wolvering cuts through the arm, it's not clear what happened to thor's eye. As long as Thor has the odin-force, he can overcome parts of his body being sliced off or horribly damaged (as he did against Desak), but as soon as the odin force leaves, the lopped off appendage becomes just a dead piece of flesh. The only way it would have helped in Thor's battle against Hulk and Thing is if he used it as a weapon. As it stands, Thor's bones have only been broken by the Asgardian Destroyer and Wolverine.

Having said that, its absurd that Wolvering was able to cut through his flesh or even the hulk's. Both hulk and Thor have easily survived far worse. That Wolverine was a challenge to the hulk is also silly. A single blow from hulk is enough to shake every piece of flesh from the skeleton. The same goes for Thor. However, Thor doesnt need to bother with that. He can just flay the flesh off with a few million volts as the skeleton would be a fine electrical conductor.

capt it up
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Herc pimp-slapped Wolvie bud. Also, all Thor really has to do is stay in the air and fry him.
man u did not read the rules. normaly yes,but the rules are thor hand 2 hand vs wolverine.
also herc has never pimped slapped wolverine he has never beaten wolverine though he has lost.

Black Rob
man u did not read the rules. normaly yes,but the rules are thor hand 2 hand vs wolverine.
also herc has never pimped slapped wolverine he has never beaten wolverine though he has lost. of course wolverine8888... wink

capt it up
Originally posted by Black Rob
of course wolverine8888... wink
k black rob roll eyes (sarcastic) go have fun

GodofThunder
I have Thor in 15 minutes. First Does anyone know what they do in Valhala the realm of Asgardian Gods yes they fight not for 200 years like wolverine but for Aeons. Thor lifts Tons and swings his hammer twice the speed of light wow what does he do with those fist of his they are lighter than that hammer. Nice regen on wolverines part but I have seen him pretty messed up by sabretooth....... Thor not so much. I give fighting abiltiy to the God..... Strenghth to the God..... and i give movement speed to Wolverine mayby I mean neither are famous speedsters but Thor is a God. Hmm I change that I give speed to Thor and fighting quickness to um yeah the God. Im ashamed someone would make this forum _sigh_

superman41082
This is a quote from whobdamdog

"I think a more interesting fight would be thor without his hammer and control of the weather vs Wolverine. I mean Wolvie ain't going to be able to take to many shots from Thor's hammer or lightning before he goes down for the count."

How about all that minus 90% of Thor's strength, invulnerability, and most importantly speed. People forget he's got the speed of the god's, too. Thor might not be Superman fast, but he's at least 20 times faster than a normal person. Wolverine would have a tough time just landing something on him. Also, even if Thor wasn't faster than Wolverine, Wolverine's claws wouldn'd do much more than inconvenience Thor. It would cut him a little, which would only make Thor mad, to which he would reply something like, "You slobbering heathen. Save your toy knives for the kitchen. Don't you realize that they will do nothing more than tickle The Mighty Thor."

Thor is a hundred levels above Wolvie. Think about this. Don't take away anyof Thor's powers. First, Wolverine has metal bones. When you have metal bones, it's a dreadful cooincedence that you're up against the god that controls the lightning. Wolverine gets fried. Second, Thor has a big hammer. He can also swing this hammer really hard. He's way faster than Wolverine, so he'll swing it way too fast for Wolverine to move, so it will hit him in the face. No matter how hard your scull is, when you get hit with a hammer that hard swung that hard, your brain will liquify(there's no vibraniu on his bones as in Cap's sheild and even so, it still might liquify his brain). If Thor swings hits him lightly, he'll at least be given shaken-babie syndrome like all those poor bastards who go to war with body-armor, but get hit with a grenade. Thridly, hell, we know what Thor can do. Wolverine is not that powerful, and just isn't in the same class as a Thor.

capt it up
actauly I was think this was supose to be the same way thor fought hulk. becuase when thor battle hulk he was slow as hell.
also wolverine would cut write through thor he cut herc,thing,wendigo,tiger shark,namor ect.

Milkie
LOOK

http://img272.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page0156lp.jpg

superman41082
Sorry capt, I don't think that would ever happen. I think that I'd more likely grow a second ass before Wolverine ever beat Thor.

capt it up
Originally posted by superman41082
Sorry capt, I don't think that would ever happen. I think that I'd more likely grow a second ass before Wolverine ever beat Thor.
if thor fight like he did vs hulk when they fist fought then wolverine has a good chance at taking it

superman41082
Ok, I respect you having your own opinion.

JohnR
O.K., let's compare Thor and Wolverine:

Strength: Thor's at least 10,000 times stronger.

Speed: Thor's at least twice as fast.

Durability: Thor can take multiple punches from the Hulk at his angriest. Wolverine can't even take one.

Skill: Wolverine's gotten schooled by Daredevil and Elektra. Thor's fought and defeated gods of war (Tyr and Ares).

drwerwer
i think wolverine could win this one if went all out and gave thor everthing he had but i dont know its about 50/50 for me

Milkie
Originally posted by drwerwer
i think wolverine could win this one if went all out and gave thor everthing he had but i dont know its about 50/50 for me

leonidas
umm, what is that image showing, exactly . . .? that thor needs to use the odinpower to beat wolverine? confused

capt it up
Originally posted by JohnR
O.K., let's compare Thor and Wolverine:

Strength: Thor's at least 10,000 times stronger.

Speed: Thor's at least twice as fast.

Durability: Thor can take multiple punches from the Hulk at his angriest. Wolverine can't even take one.

Skill: Wolverine's gotten schooled by Daredevil and Elektra. Thor's fought and defeated gods of war (Tyr and Ares). I love when people like u talk who have no idea what there saying yet they still open there mouths

badabing
IMO, Wolverine would give a great fight at first, but Thor is just too much. Thor a very skilled fighter, 100+ class strength, and has godlike speed, agility and endurance.

Milkie
WOLVERINE LOSES STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wink

badabing
Originally posted by Milkie
WOLVERINE LOSES STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wink
Are you talking to me? WTF ranting

stick out tongue

Milkie
Nah i'm just kiddin around

badabing
Nah i'm just kiddin around
I know. cool

GodofThunder
why is this even still a debate Thor easily owns wolverine with no hammer no arms or legs. He could have beaten wolverine without out odin force it was just going to speed the comic up allitle. OMG this should not have ever came up GOD OF LIGHTINING against metal man this was very idiotic topic and i wish i was a moderator so i can close this down

Thunderstrike
also herc has never pimped slapped wolverine he has never beaten wolverine though he has lost.

*ahem*

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/jjschm20/Hercules/Herc-Wolvie.jpg

That would be a pimp slap.

Wynndar
HAHAHHAHAHAH

GodofThunder
LMFAO

capt it up
*ahem*

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/jjschm20/Hercules/Herc-Wolvie.jpg

That would be a pimp slap.
ya and did thta KO wolverine? how about u show the whole fight

oh and there always contest of champions 2 were wolverine beat herc

Milkie
Wolverine Fanboys

http://themot.org/gallery/d/3708-1/AmericanBeautyBauer.gif

leonidas
oh and there always contest of champions 2 were wolverine beat herc

and THAT is the answer to this:

Originally posted by GodofThunder
why is this even still a debate . . . this was very idiotic topic and i wish i was a moderator so i can close this down

it's also why the wolverine vs namor thread is as long as it is . . .

cry

GodofThunder
Go herc handle the light work LMAO

Thunderstrike
Pretty damn sure that by no way, shape, or form should Wolverine beat Hercules. There's no concievable way. I just tried to think of a way of Wolverine beating Herc more than once, and it all goes the same way. Wolverine gets tossed into orbit. With Thor, he can command the skies with his hands. All he would have to do is grab Wolverine's wrists, and Godblast him to make sure that there's nothing left. As already seen, the Odinforce can melt Adamantium.

Murda Mase

That fight wasn't in continuity.

Milkie
YES IT WAS... smokin'

leonidas
no godblast though, and playing the part of a wolvie fan (having many months of experience against these fine gentlemen . . .) -- herc has never shown superspeed, while wolverine has! he'd dodge herc's attack then slice his throat or stick his claws in his eyes so herc can't see then because his claws can cut through hulk and thanos he could easily cut through thor or herc and chop off their limbs!! and even if herc hit him he wouldn't ko him -- wolvie has been hit repeatedly by hulk, been unfazed by colossus's punch and hulk has never thrown him to orbit! and anyway, wolvie is too quick for that!!

now, assinine as that sounds, all those little wolvie facts happen to be true, which makes battling the little wolvie-demons so damn difficult!!

mad

Thunderstrike
Yes it was. Thor after 150 years turned time back because of his guilt. That's all in continuity.

Milkie
Mutants are the scum of the universe

GodofThunder
Havent we seen were Thor got cut by wolverine but umm no limb came off im tired of people that are paying attention having to repeat themselves...........Thor owns Wolverine in any stretch of the imagination..

superman41082
blackrob: cool sig

Murda Mase
Yes it was. Thor after 150 years turned time back because of his guilt. That's all in continuity.

Thor retconned it himself because it was bad writing.

Thunderstrike
Still happened though. stick out tongue

Murda Mase
ninja pirate

JohnR
I love when people like u talk who have no idea what there saying yet they still open there mouths

Enlighten me, Wise One.

capt it up
Enlighten me, Wise One.
u want me too ok.

first u said wolverine can't take a single hit form hulk?
wolverine ahs taken many many hits from hulk they have battle if im not mistaken 14 times and wolverine ahs taken hits and gotten abck up and kept on fighting.
that also goes for many other heavy hitter have hit wolverine and he keeps comming so to say wolverine can't a hit from hulk is clear that u have never read a wolverine comic.
also u said DD and electra school wolverine lol. neither one of them have beaten wolverine let alone school him.

Thunderstrike
Still doesn't mean he could beat Thor though. wink

Thor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk.

Soleran
nope but Deadpool has gotten the best of Wolverine beforesmile

capt it up
Still doesn't mean he could beat Thor though. wink

Thor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk.
thor has yet to beat hulk., but I do agree thor is better then hulk.

what im merely saying is if thor fought wolverine like he did when he fought hulk, wolverine could take wins, but besides that no

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
nope but Deadpool has gotten the best of Wolverine beforesmile
ya twice once when he vs a wolverine who had a healing factor on the frizt and wolverien was school him till the end.

second time was when DP had one sided prep a ton of it and tracked wolverine down and the only reason DP won was becuase he had prep and found this little dart gun that takes wolverines healing factor away.

Thunderstrike
Actually, Wolverine only landed a couple hits befoe DP punctured his lungs.

Second time the only prep Deadpool had was tranquilizers. Not that much prep when your mission is to capture someone. erm

Thunderstrike
thor has yet to beat hulk., but I do agree thor is better then hulk.

what im merely saying is if thor fought wolverine like he did when he fought hulk, wolverine could take wins, but besides that no

Thor's gonna fight smart though. One punch would send Wolverine into the atmousphere is Thor is bloodlusted.

capt it up
Actually, Wolverine only landed a couple hits befoe DP punctured his lungs.

Second time the only prep Deadpool had was tranquilizers. Not that much prep when your mission is to capture someone. erm

ya and if DP did not have a healing factor he would of been long beat by wolverine so ya that make sa huge diffrence.

actauly it is since he was supsoe to capture wolverine and had all the prep he needed. oh by the ways those werent normal trnguilizer and they were disghned to take wolverien healign factor awya and KO him thats a huge prep advtages, how is that not a huge adavtages he had items that could KO wolverine in a hit.

Avalonofthewind
Thor.
Though Wolvie can cut Thor, he'll never get a chance to.

capt it up
Thor's gonna fight smart though. One punch would send Wolverine into the atmousphere is Thor is bloodlusted.
again no it wouldent

Thunderstrike
Thor has done it before. To stronger people than Wolverine.
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9783/thorvikings05173vm.th.jpg

Crease
My meager brain can't understand how this isn't considered a spite thread.

badabing
Who's in orbit?

badabing
Originally posted by Crease
My meager brain can't understand how this isn't considered a spite thread.
Agreed

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by badabing
Who's in orbit?

Harald Jaekellson. A cursed Viking who was immoral and invincible. Thor and some others had to get help from Dr. Strange to even touch him. It's from Thor: Vikings.

badabing
Harald Jaekellson. A cursed Viking who was immoral and invincible. Thor and some others had to get help from Dr. Strange to even touch him. It's from Thor: Vikings.
It's a wicked pic. cool

Thunderstrike
It's probably the best feat he had in the whole series. It's a fun read though.

badabing
It looks good. BTW, Wolverine wins. stick out tongue

Thunderstrike
Here's what Thor says:
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2554/thorsaysnay0yz.png

capt it up
again other have not been able to why would thor be able too?

Thunderstrike
Because he just did it in that comic to someone who is much more powerful than Wolverine.

capt it up
Because he just did it in that comic to someone who is much more powerful than Wolverine.
yes but there more evidence suporting that it won't happen.
also why did hulk not flky into space when thor hit him or vice versa?

JohnR
first u said wolverine can't take a single hit form hulk?
wolverine ahs taken many many hits from hulk they have battle if im not mistaken 14 times and wolverine ahs taken hits and gotten abck up and kept on fighting.
that also goes for many other heavy hitter have hit wolverine and he keeps comming so to say wolverine can't a hit from hulk is clear that u have never read a wolverine comic.

In the first Hulk fight, it said that the only reason Wolverine survived a hit from the Hulk was because it was a glancing blow.

Did you read the recent storyline where Wolverine was brainwashed? He fought both Daredevil and Elektra and lost to both of them.

Thunderstrike

Actually, Thor pulls his punches. All the time. He hardly ever uses lethal force. In these fights, he's bloodlusted, like anyone else. Wolvie is going for a ride into the stratosphere. He didn't have a choice but to kill Jaekelson, like it was the same way with Mangog and others. Wolverine is doomed.

JohnR

Why do you think that happened? Two good reasons: Thor generally doesn't want to kill the Hulk and the Hulk can't fly. If Thor knocked him into space, how would the Hulk reasonably continue the fight?

Even if we assume the Hulk survives by falling into a state of suspended animation, that would ruin all future fights. People would then call it PIS every time Thor didn't repeat such an action in the future.

Edit: Thunderstrike beat me to the punch!

capt it up
Actually, Thor pulls his punches. All the time. He hardly ever uses lethal force. In these fights, he's bloodlusted, like anyone else. Wolvie is going for a ride into the stratosphere. He didn't have a choice but to kill Jaekelson, like it was the same way with Mangog and others. Wolverine is doomed.
thor him self even stated in his battle with hulk he was using his best shots. and hulk does not pull punches and has never sent wolevrine to space im sorry, but it won't happen yes thor or hulk or any one could do it, but it will never happen ebcuase heavy hitter would just keep sendign eachother to the moon.

capt it up
In the first Hulk fight, it said that the only reason Wolverine survived a hit from the Hulk was because it was a glancing blow.

Did you read the recent storyline where Wolverine was brainwashed? He fought both Daredevil and Elektra and lost to both of them.
ur talking about hulk 181. first of all if u ever read the comic u would know A that was wolverine first fight as a comic character. second u would know he did not have a healing factoir and was not even a mutant. they later change him to be a mutant with healing factor and actaul claws. so using a fight with a character is nuthing like he is now is funny. also u need 3 showing to be prove.

wolverine in hulk 340 takes many hits from hulk and keeps comming.
death wolverine vs hulk wolevrien takes many many htis form hulk and keeps comming.
in wolverien vs hulk 6 hours wolverien takes many htis form hulk
in wolverine vs hulk #8 wolverien tkaes htis from hulk.
this is only a few of there fights lol i can anme more.
so no u are wrong.

actauly I own the comic were wolverine was wind controled. ur talking about enemy of the state writen by mark miller.
first of issue two is when wolevrien foguht electra and electra never beat wolverine
issue 5 is when wolverine fights daredevil and daredevil never defeats wolverine

so please tell me were u come up with ur info lol becuase u certianly don't onw the comics

Superherovandal
cuse he's a thousand year old warrior thats wayyyyy better at fighting, has more experience, and is exponentially stronger than wolvie.

capt it up
Originally posted by Superherovandal
cuse he's a thousand year old warrior thats wayyyyy better at fighting, has more experience, and is exponentially stronger than wolvie.
actauly thors not a better fighter then wolverine.
yes thor 1000 years old but he never master martial arts and only knows brawling and certian other styles in pure fighting skill wolverine would destroy him

Superherovandal
actually he is a wayyyy better fighter than Wolvie. he learned plenty of fighting styles and he's around at Herc's fighting level. and herc is wayy better than Wolvie hands down. and Thor is faster than Wolvie too.

capt it up
actually he is a wayyyy better fighter than Wolvie. he learned plenty of fighting styles and he's around at Herc's fighting level. and herc is wayy better than Wolvie hands down. and Thor is faster than Wolvie too.
that why herc with his powers lost to wolverine in contets of campions 2.

also by the way herc is no were enar as skilled as wolverine.

Superherovandal
no he lost to wolvie cause of wolvies immense jobber aura. nobody actually uses that comic. its full of PIS. Herc is like the top of fighters. and Thors not behind... Wolvie is waayyyy under. Thor is wayy more experienced. he was fighting before half the fighting styles wolvie learned were created by gods who are wayy better.

capt it up
no he lost to wolvie cause of wolvies immense jobber aura. nobody actually uses that comic. its full of PIS. Herc is like the top of fighters. and Thors not behind... Wolvie is waayyyy under. Thor is wayy more experienced. he was fighting before half the fighting styles wolvie learned were created by gods who are wayy better.
hnestly are u kididng me. niether thor or herc in skill could take capt or wolverine

come on list some skill feats of there that are actauly impressive

Superherovandal
actually thor is a stupendous fighter. and so is hercules. especially hercules. i mean he is like a god that fights. wolvie is not even close to as good as ur making him.

Murda Mase

Actually Wolverine is regarded as one of the best fighters....Taskmaster paid Blackbox alot of money to have a tape of his fights....and Taskmaster has Shang Chi's moves down, among other top tier fighters.

capt it up
actually thor is a stupendous fighter. and so is hercules. especially hercules. i mean he is like a god that fights. wolvie is not even close to as good as ur making him.
they brawl and wrestle that does not mean there amazaing fighters. there never listed any wer enear top tier fighter in skills.

also if there so good come on post a feat of skill

The Fake Macoy
Let's just agree that Wolverine is probably higher in fighting ability... Thor is still a good fighter, and beats Wolverine in every single other ability by a huge amount. Shouldn't this have been closed as a spite thread?

capt it up
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Let's just agree that Wolverine is probably higher in fighting ability... Thor is still a good fighter, and beats Wolverine in every single other ability by a huge amount. Shouldn't this have been closed as a spite thread?
yes the only way wolverine winning is if it is how thor fought hulk

godking
i dont think so. i saw the scans, wolvie did cut thor in the arm, granted it was a sneek attack. cut yes CUT OFF NO.

godking
again other have not been able to why would thor be able too? Thor can lift 100s of tons but he cant put a 300 lbs at best Wolverine into orbit ???.

leonidas
because i'm bored, i'm gonna play wolvie's advocate. actually, i'v enot heard a lot of compelling arguments from thor-people. it's the same old "thor's too strong", "thor's too powerful", but with nothing to back up anything anyone is saying. let's check out a couple of wolvie facts:

-he's beaten hercules (canon) mad
-he's gone h2h with namor twice and NOT been ko'd
-he's messed with hulk LOADS of times and in a what if, killed him. hulk has NOT done well against him. in fact, wolvie did better against hulk than THOR did without his hammer! hulk has smashed him repeatedly, but wolvie did not fall or get ko'd.
-in three shots, wolvie has taken down the abomination
-he's gone h2h with wendigo
-he's cut thor, and from all appearances, thor was pretty badly hurt, though not to say disabled in anyway
-he's cut thanos
-he's carved up hulk
-his speed and skill is enough to repeatedly tag spiderman, speed demon and quicksilver

now, thor is not using ANY magic, he's fighting just h2h. thor is faster? proof, anyone? thor is a more skilled fighter? proof anyone? because despite his years, i'd give skill to wolvierine. a 1000 years fighting the same style and the same style opponents does not equate to tremendous fighting skills. so thor tried to throw him into orbit -- gets sliced. now what does he do? and wolverine IS capable to putting a hurting on him if he claws thor's eyes, or puts a claw in his ear.

so, if you think thor is faster, prove it. if you think thor is more skilled, prove it. wolverine specializes in this type of fight. thor is NOT invulnerable, does not have the speed to dodge all the attacks (unless someone proves otherwise), so it is likely he will get tagged. can he do enough damage to thor before thor really gets hold of him . . .?

jinzin
Originally posted by leonidas
because i'm bored, i'm gonna play wolvie's advocate. actually, i'v enot heard a lot of compelling arguments from thor-people. it's the same old "thor's too strong", "thor's too powerful", but with nothing to back up anything anyone is saying. let's check out a couple of wolvie facts:

-he's beaten hercules (canon) mad
-he's gone h2h with namor twice and NOT been ko'd
-he's messed with hulk LOADS of times and in a what if, killed him. hulk has NOT done well against him. in fact, wolvie did better against hulk than THOR did without his hammer! hulk has smashed him repeatedly, but wolvie did not fall or get ko'd.
-in three shots, wolvie has taken down the abomination
-he's gone h2h with wendigo
-he's cut thor, and from all appearances, thor was pretty badly hurt, though not to say disabled in anyway
-he's cut thanos
-he's carved up hulk
-his speed and skill is enough to repeatedly tag spiderman, speed demon and quicksilver

now, thor is not using ANY magic, he's fighting just h2h. thor is faster? proof, anyone? thor is a more skilled fighter? proof anyone? because despite his years, i'd give skill to wolvierine. a 1000 years fighting the same style and the same style opponents does not equate to tremendous fighting skills. so thor tried to throw him into orbit -- gets sliced. now what does he do? and wolverine IS capable to putting a hurting on him if he claws thor's eyes, or puts a claw in his ear.

so, if you think thor is faster, prove it. if you think thor is more skilled, prove it. wolverine specializes in this type of fight. thor is NOT invulnerable, does not have the speed to dodge all the attacks (unless someone proves otherwise), so it is likely he will get tagged. can he do enough damage to thor before thor really gets hold of him . . .?

*begins a slow clap*

wow.... never thought I'd see the day.

superman41082
What do you guys think about Wolverine beating Lobo??????? Every time I hear that, I become one of two things; 1) Extremely Irritated or 2) A Laughing Pile of Goo....

jinzin
Originally posted by superman41082
What do you guys think about Wolverine beating Lobo??????? Every time I hear that, I become one of two things; 1) Extremely Irritated or 2) A Laughing Pile of Goo....

doesn't matter.. it's not canon...

well technically it is.. but it was fan voted.. so I don't use that as an example for anything...

RogerRamjet
Thor wins...why? maybe because he's a God?? why not come up with another amazingly stupid match up for Wolverine? let's say...

Wolverine vs. Galactus...Logan mustn't use his claws and Galactus isn't allowed to drop his ship on Wolvie.... santa

jinzin
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
Thor wins...why? maybe because he's a God?? why not come up with another amazingly stupid match up for Wolverine? let's say...

Wolverine vs. Galactus...Logan mustn't use his claws and Galactus isn't allowed to drop his ship on Wolvie.... santa

okay.. he's a god.... now... prove that he beats wolverine....

hercs a god too.. didn't stop wolverine from giving him a curbstomp...

horde had godlike power.. wolvie killed him too...

Rick/Genis
Thor has pulled the midgar serpent off of earth(who happened to be wrapped around it several times, just to give you an example of how heavy he is). If that's not a testimate to strength I don't know what is.

Thor.......Is........STRONGER!!!! Strong enough to punch wolverine's head clean off.

jinzin
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Thor has pulled the midgar serpent off of earth(who happened to be wrapped around it several times, just to give you an example of how heavy he is). If that's not a testimate to strength I don't know what is.

Thor.......Is........STRONGER!!!! Strong enough to punch wolverine's head clean off.

who's arguing that thor is stronger?

unless... are you comparing thor to hulk or something? cause that's laughable...

EvilTyrant
All I got to say is never underestimate Wolverine, i'll admit, Thor would be a hard take down, but theres a reason Warlock chose him and Hulk to kill Thanos if it comes to it. Call me a wolverine fanboy if you like cause I am, but i've seen Thor do some terrifying things with that hammer, I get scared whenever he throws it. But remember, as strong and fast as Thor is, this isn't a wieght lifting or track race, he's gotta get his hands on Logan 1st.

DarkCrawler

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>