Black Bolt vs Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
BB vs Kyle

Cogito
Kyle. Easily

American Dragon
Black Bolt. If he speaks Kyle is gone and the fight is done BB wins hands down

OneDumbG0
^ Basically.

guy222
BB

BruceSkywalker
if kyle creates a set of earplugs he has a chance stick out tongue

Prep-Man
Kyle.

Batman-Prime
Kyle should be able to redirect BB best blast imo. I think he takes it 6-7/10.

rotiart
If both know all about the other?
Edge to Kyle who would start the fight with full shields up

If neither knows jack?
Still edge to Kyle as I don't see black bolt as pulling out his big guns unless necessary.

Mindset
Kyle takes off his ring, let's BB scream in his face, then breaks his neck.

Blair Wind
I know there is a scan of Kyle using his ring to hold onto an angel and take his physical resistance and turn that energy into audio - thereby neutralizing the angel's efforts. It's not in either of his respect threads, but I know it exists.

The point I wanted to make with it is that Kyle could reverse that sequence and turn all of BB's audio - assuming he gets that information - into a light show or something.

BattleMage
BB

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I know there is a scan of Kyle using his ring to hold onto an angel and take his physical resistance and turn that energy into audio - thereby neutralizing the angel's efforts. It's not in either of his respect threads, but I know it exists.

The point I wanted to make with it is that Kyle could reverse that sequence and turn all of BB's audio - assuming he gets that information - into a light show or something.

Duct tape ftw.

Cogito
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Duct tape ftw.

Scalpel to cut his vocal cords out ftw.

carver9
Some people tend to forget that BlackBolt is a physical monster and he is also one of the most versatile Heralds out there. If Kyle wins and that's a HUGE if... It will not be as easy as people are making it.

Harbinger
Why couldn't Kyle's auto shields tank BB's voice (unless you think BB's going to start off with an all-out scream, which really isn't in character for him)?

Kyle for the majority. He works for it, though.

Slaanesh
Kyle

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Blair Wind

Audio. That's how BB's voice works now?

Blair Wind
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Audio. That's how BB's voice works now?

You got the point. Sound/Voice. In a lot of comics his power does work that way. I know there is some electron component to it, I'm just saying the effect can be changed into something else.

the ninjak
Who has tanked BB's full blast before?
And Skrull BB doesn't count.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.