Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Please do not delete this thread. I am aware of the Star Wars forum. I am not a huge Star Wars fan, neither are many others. The audience on this forum and there are entirely different. I sort of read and post on here often, and would like to have discussion with the members that frequent this sub forum. Many people on these forums also likely do not know about the show, hence why I posted it here. This topic is legitimate both in this section as a TV show and in the Star Wars section, so please kindly let it exist.

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/underwire/images/2008/08/14/count_dooku.jpg

Hey all,

I've known about this show for a while, but only started watching it recently.

It is pretty damn good and I'm not even a hardcore Star Wars fan.

Best I've seen so far is up to season 3 where Count Dooku tries to kill his own apprentice Ventress, so epic. Even though its non-canon and all that, it really shows the abilities of Jedi/Sith much better than in the films IMO (apart from Yoda cause he was CGI too).

I didn't see a topic for this here so I'm assuming not too many people have seen it. Would recommend.

If you need some convincing, just watch this scene:

i6D6P12D_Lg

Peach
If a thread is closed, then it stays closed. You don't make it again.

If there's a place to specifically discuss something, then the discussion goes there, not in the more general area. There's a forum just for TCW, so all discussion goes there. As stated in the forum rules:

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.