Zeus/Hulk vs Superman/Orion/Wonder Woman (fist fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Orion can amp his physical stats with the Astro force in this match but you can only use what has been shown on panel when doing this.

Fist fight...who wins.

SuperiorTech
Hulk looks at Zeus who gives him his blessing then Hulk gets to work one-shotting everyone on the other team.

zopzop
You have a skyfather and a *trans tier on Team 1 vs 3 high heralds on Team 2. I'm going with Team 1.

*Yes, I said it. I think that's where Marvel is taking the Hulk. Trans Tier in terms of Strength/Durability.

guy222
zeus/hulk

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
You have a skyfather and a *trans tier on Team 1 vs 3 high heralds on Team 2. I'm going with Team 1.

*Yes, I said it. I think that's where Marvel is taking the Hulk. Trans Tier in terms of Strength/Durability.

I agree as well. It's pretty much visible that they are doing this. His recent feats are insane.

carver9
Originally posted by guy222
zeus/hulk

Niiiiice Sig guy.

guy222
thanks buddy

hulk is awesome

carver9
Originally posted by guy222
thanks buddy

hulk is awesome

Lol... I agree. Cant wait for his next showing.

guy222
hope they continue with hulk smashing ppl

h1a8
So it's basically Superman, WW, and Orion against Zeus (Hulk goes down in seconds).

Team stomps hard. This is spite.

JakeTheBank
Lmao.

Cogito
Zeus solos, probably.

Hulk definitely does not.

carver9
Hulk solos.

vansonbee
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk solos. Maybe just Orion and Wonder Woman, but saying all 3 with Superman included is too much XD

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk solos.

No.

carver9
Originally posted by vansonbee
Maybe just Orion and Wonder Woman, but saying all 3 with Superman included is too much XD

Lol... I know, I was just messing with Cogito. I do think he can take 2 of them by himself though.

Kasper Gutman
H1A8 add a few more heralds and they still lose to Zeus. At least you made me chuckle at work so thanks for that.

Diesldude
Superman one shots the hulk and with apologies to DS, Superman has a new bi tch to beat on in zeus..

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Superman one shots the hulk and with apologies to DS, Superman has a new bi tch to beat on in zeus..

Hulk>>>Thor. I know you feel terrible that Marvel is showing Hulk all of this love while Thor is bleeding from the head from headbutting Surfer while we have Hulk ripping through continents.

Batman-Prime
^Wait till Rage returns and ripps you a new one!
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/1/9/customsig_83719_UD.gif

Where is he?

Harbinger
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lmao.

BattleMage
Originally posted by h1a8
So it's basically Superman, WW, and Orion against Zeus (Hulk goes down in seconds).

Team stomps hard. This is spite. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.