Jaina, Jacen, or Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaedusRules
So all this talk about the NJO series, and Caedus makes me look back and the Solo children and ask myself why they chose the ones they did to die.

I thought that Anakin was developing into a very interesting character, yes they quickly replaced him with someone similar in Ben.

I guess my beef is Jaina was the least interesting out of all the Solo children. I would have much prefered if they killed off Jaina, and Left Anakin and Jacen to develop.

Q99
I rather liked Jaina, she was the most 'Solo-eque' of the Solos, being a pilot and mechanic.

That said, I liked Anakin too.

If you were going to do something with one of them, Jacen I think made the most sense... though I didn't like what they did.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by CaedusRules
I thought that Anakin was developing into a very interesting character, yes they quickly replaced him with someone similar in Ben. Lucas intervened and demanded they kill off Anakin Solo. He didn't want anyone associating "his" Anakin with the the EU's.

I don't remember a whole lot about the NJO books, but I do remember considering Jacen as the deeper and more interesting of the twins. Jaina may have been the most "Solo-esque", but as I've never liked any non-film portrayal of Han Solo, that meant little to me for her character.

akpwnz
I hate Jaina. Always whines, doesn't take orders, pouts when she doesn't get her way. She was interesting for 5 minutes when she went dark, but unfortunately that didn't last.

NTJack0
Lucas ruins everything.

Admiral Salar
Jaina should of died instead of Anakin. I think that Anakin had a much better character than Jaina. Honestly I think Anakin could have led twin sun squadren and done so much better than Jiana.

RE: Blaxican
All three of them were incredibly uninteresting characters who shouldn't have existed from the get-go.

Out of all of them, Jaina is the best purely be merit of being a woman. Women in starwars = awesome.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
All three of them were incredibly uninteresting characters who shouldn't have existed from the get-go.

Out of all of them, Jaina is the best purely be merit of being a woman. Women in starwars = awesome. Facts. These are some.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.