The Martians Vs Skrulls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
White, Green, and Burning Martians...

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/17744/334902-182175-white-martians_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3853/225270-85741-martians_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/34373/1360260-fernus01_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/545424-00123ef4_large.jpg

Which race is generally more powerful?

Martian_mind
Spite thread is delicious.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
The Burning were a recognized threat to the whole of creation by the Guardians. Aside from their Gods, what do the Skrulls have to combat the Burning, let alone both the green and white martians?

Prep-Man
Don't they have their gods as well? Anyway, take away the Burning Martians for this one.

Martian_mind
Martians use the fusion dance and it's done.

Q99
Whites and Greens suffer something of a numerical disadvantage, but are individually still massively powerful. It depends somewhat on how fast the Skrulls can figure out their weakness and exploit it, because otherwise most fights with them are going to result in a lot of dead skrulls, often with little to show for it. Though strong enough forces will still be threats, as will be Super-Skrulls.

You do have fun stuff like Skrulls facing a species who can infiltrate them, but cannot be infiltrated in return (telepathy).

Burnings, as mention, are uber hax. They both reproduce faster and have no weakness, fire apparently strengthening them if anything.

Endless Mike
Martians easily

Cogito
I choose the race with planetwide telepathy

vansonbee
Originally posted by Cogito
I choose the race with planetwide telepathy I think the Skrulls have a counter measure against this (Emma for example).

I would say the Skrull win due to their numbers, different abilities (super skrulls), and technology.

Prep-Man
We're using same numbers for each race. Like when Martians used to be alive.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by vansonbee
I think the Skrulls have a counter measure against this (Emma for example).

I would say the Skrull win due to their numbers, different abilities (super skrulls), and technology.

A race of ~Kryptonian or Kryptonian+ against a race who's Galactus Superskrull got beaten down by Stature like a Red-headed stepchild.

Yeah, the Skrulls win. big grin

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
We're using same numbers for each race. Like when Martians used to be alive.

When the martians used to be alive, there's far more Skrulls. One planet vs an empire.

And if there was equal numbers, it'd be an incredible stomp. The numerical disparity is what makes it a fight.

Even when badly outnumbered, the Martians can still do decapitation strikes and so on really well.

carver9
The Skrulls stomps if we use what have been shown on panel. They basicall have the powers of every hero and villian on Earth and then they have a habit of mixing these abilities onto one Skrull. This fight isn't going to be pretty but the combination that the Skrulls have is outrageous.

Skrulls 8/10.

Newjak
Yeah there were some skrulls in the Secret Invasion that should not be triffled with. Plus they could possibly make Martian based Super Skrulls as well.

Q99
Originally posted by carver9
The Skrulls stomps if we use what have been shown on panel. They basicall have the powers of every hero and villian on Earth and then they have a habit of mixing these abilities onto one Skrull. This fight isn't going to be pretty but the combination that the Skrulls have is outrageous.

Skrulls 8/10.

Super Skrulls are nice, but every martian tends to come with about as many abilities standard, and most of the super skrulls would IMO lose to an average martian.

Most S-Ss are outmatched by most martians.

And, non-Super Skrulls will really be screwed against Martians.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.