Superboy (Kon-El) vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Eh?

Hulk should kick his ass.

guy222
hulk

Zack Fair
http://h4.abload.de/img/xfgammacrush6q6a.gif

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Zack Fair
http://h4.abload.de/img/xfgammacrush6q6a.gif

Still cracks me up seeing that. I would have turned off the console in a rage if that happened to me.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Still cracks me up seeing that. I would have turned off the console in a rage if that happened to me.

Same here. Hulk is beast with X-Factor, but then again who isn't? I like to troll with Hulk's super armor and his insane damage. A friend of mine is totally pissed at me using Hulk. Then he chooses Chun-Li to completely **** my super-armor with her lightning legs from hell. He mashes so hard he can hit 50 hit combos off one lightning kick crylaugh

Prep-Man
Hulk smash!

Harbinger
SB gets his ass kicked. Twice.

cdtm
Originally posted by Starscream M
Who wins?

Superboy.

Mindset
Originally posted by cdtm
Superboy. lol

retardslayerxt

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset
lol

cdtm
lol

With ease. smokin'

cdtm
Originally posted by retardslayerxt
Connor would demolish Hulk.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/clapping.gif

Superboys relatively recent race with Kid Flash proves he's much faster than Hulk, and he's gone up against bruisers and done well.. Everyone from Despero, to Parasite amped up on Kryptonite X energy, to daxamite Lar Gand..

And what he lacks in physicality, he makes up for with his ttk. That's a pretty useful power against a one dimensional brick like Hulk.

Mindset
Hulk will oneshot Superboy

DARTH POWER
^ Even SBP culdn't one shot Conner.. In fact he did pretty decent against SBP IMO.

Lord Feron
Hulk rapes Super Boy.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Hulk rapes Super Boy.

Well if thats how Hulk gets his thrills??

DARTH POWER

Superboys relatively recent race with Kid Flash proves he's much faster than Hulk,

How did he do in that race btw? I take it Kid Flash won..

carver9
None fight. This fight would be worse than what Doomsday did to him. As for the race, they were neck and neck. Krypto end up winning the race. A lot of things happened while they were running around the world which delayed the race a bit. They even had a sit down chat moment.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by carver9
As for the race, they were neck and neck. Krypto end up winning the race. A lot of things happened while they were running around the world which delayed the race a bit. They even had a sit down chat moment.

So Conner's just as fast as Kif Flash then??

carver9
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
So Conner's just as fast as Kif Flash then??

Running speed...pretty much but we also know that Flashes tend to have a habit of holding back. I do know one tjing, they were not going light speed or even close.

Conner has some amazing showings like temporarily stalemating Prime more than once, annihilating the titans, one shotting Superman, etc, etc and DC have been showing him respect. He also did well against Doomsday and his blunt force is amazing. Its still a stomp though, sorry Darth.

DARTH POWER
He's also got his TKK Carver to help him take hits.. I agree it would be pretty unlikely Conner would actually put Hulk (the more you hit me the stronger i get) down..

But with his Speed to rival Kid Flash he could at least avoid Hulk's punches right Carver? And get some good hits in.. I remember him making Prime bleed, something an army of Lanterns could not do.

carver9
He's also got his TKK Carver to help him take hits.. I agree it would be pretty unlikely Conner would actually put Hulk (the more you hit me the stronger i get) down..

But with his Speed to rival Kid Flash he could at least avoid Hulk's punches right Carver? And get some good hits in.. I remember him making Prime bleed, something an army of Lanterns could not do.

I never said it would be an easy win unless I ignore his feats which isn't what I am doing. His TK isn't useful in this battle. He only use it against Cybernetic beings.

Batman-Prime
Hulk would wins 6/10

Stoic
Hulk would win 9/10

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Hulk would win 9/10

I was this.king 10/10.

DARTH POWER
His TK isn't useful in this battle. He only use it against Cybernetic beings.

I thought he could use his TTK in a shield form, like a forcefield.

cdtm
I thought he could use his TTK in a shield form, like a forcefield.

Or as a launcher, or to immobilize.

And he most definitely can use TTK against organics. He's done it all the time, including launching Wonder Girl sky high in Young Justice.

Mindset
No way does Kon El have speed matching Bart unless Bart was severely depowered.

cdtm
No way does Kon El have speed matching Bart unless Bart was severely depowered.

I highly doubt it, too.

But he was still fast enough to circle the globe a few times in that race, which makes him solidly faster than Hulk.

carver9
I highly doubt it, too.

But he was still fast enough to circle the globe a few times in that race, which makes him solidly faster than Hulk.

So you have some combat feats?

Diesldude

Conner has some amazing showings like temporarily stalemating Prime more than once,

Seriously can't trust anything you say when it concerns the superman crew. How can you say this with a straight face?

Superboy prime murdered him while fighting almost everyone else in DC at the same time.

annihilating the titans, one shotting Superman, etc, etc and DC have been showing him respect. He also did well against Doomsday and his blunt force is amazing.

Same as above, can't take you seriously, scans or issue number please.

Its still a stomp though,
Seriously if you believe your own lies (above) how can you still say the hulk stomps? They rather point to the opposite, Superboy Stomps, unless you think superman and superboy prime are weaksauce. I wouldn't be suprised if that was your intention.

DARTH POWER
No way does Kon El have speed matching Bart unless Bart was severely depowered. [/QUOTE

Yeah I actually thought Bart was faster then Superman..

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Diesldude
Superboy prime murdered him while fighting almost everyone else in DC at the same time.

The only other person he was fighting was Wonder Girl..

But yes he did get murdered, but he did take a lot of punishment from Prime first, and even made him bleed.

Not saying he's a match for Prime(or even close) but even putting up a fight against Prime is much better than what most are capable of.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Seriously can't trust anything you say when it concerns the superman crew. How can you say this with a straight face?

Same as above, can't take you seriously, scans or issue number please.

Seriously if you believe your own lies (above) how can you still say the hulk stomps? They rather point to the opposite, Superboy Stomps, unless you think superman and superboy prime are weaksauce. I wouldn't be suprised if that was your intention.

Buddy, what are you talking about. Here we have Superboy temporarily stalemating and even DAMAGING Prime. In this fight, he made Prime look like a puss. Prime got one solid lick in and the rest went to Conner.

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_FinalCrisisLegionof3Worlds4of5-29.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_2627e.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_FinalCrisisLegionof3Worlds4of5-32.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_FinalCrisisLegionof3Worlds4of5-33.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_02.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_03.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_04-2.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_05-1.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_07-1.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_08-2.jpg

As for your other post regarding Superman, it happened during the time Conner was possessed. I use to have the scan but its not save on my computer anymore.

iceman24567
Buddy, what are you talking about. Here we have Superboy temporarily stalemating and even DAMAGING Prime. In this fight, he made Prime look like a puss. Prime got one solid lick in and the rest went to Conner.

As for your other post regarding Superman, it happened during the time Conner was possessed. I use to have the scan but its not save on my computer anymore. Was it during the most recent jerico arc?

Batman-Prime
So if Superboy has grown powerful enough to stalemate and damage SBP, he will win a healthy majority against current Hulk. Thank you Carver, you changed my mind. thumb up

JakeTheBank
Lol, Carv, you're damaging your case.

But for real, Kon doing as well as he does against Prime is just Geoff Johns being Geoff Johns; he's gone on record to say Kon's his favorite Titan and he likes the stark difference between the two Superboys. I take it with as much salt as I do with Luke Cage and co. beating Count Nefaria or Bendispower Clint Barton.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Was it during the most recent jerico arc?

Can't remember but it was recent. I wish my boy Rage was here but it wad literally a one shot. Im trying to find the scan but I can't :'(.

carver9

But for real, Kon doing as well as he does against Prime is just Geoff Johns being Geoff Johns; he's gone on record to say Kon's his favorite Titan and he likes the stark difference between the two Superboys. I take it with as much salt as I do with Luke Cage and co. beating Count Nefaria or Bendispower Clint Barton.

Him stalemating Prime doesn't mean he is going to do the same to WWH who is completely in a rage.

Harbinger
The only other person he was fighting was Wonder Girl..

But yes he did get murdered, but he did take a lot of punishment from Prime first, and even made him bleed.

Not saying he's a match for Prime(or even close) but even putting up a fight against Prime is much better than what most are capable of. Problem with that logic is that it means that Conner (and a Yat that did more to SBP than anyone else was able to do) gives Hulk a decent run and takes some wins. It also means that Conner > Supes given what Prime did to him (HVed his skin like it was butter).

cdtm

Agreed.

Superboy Prime fights were full of PIS in general. Even the Flashes shouldn't have done as well as they did, considering how much faster a PC Kryptonian should be.

I still think Kon El has a good shot, based on his history though. Savage Hulk is pretty variable, but plenty of characters in Kon El's range did alright against him. Namor beat him twice, Black Bolt did well against him, Thor physically stalemated him.. His high end feats blow just about anyone away, but they're also heavily plot device/rage dependent (Like, no one's going to argue a normal Hulk is at Onslaught levels of strength..)

JakeTheBank
Him stalemating Prime doesn't mean he is going to do the same to WWH who is completely in a rage.

I would say his "stalemating" of Prime borders on author wankery, but that's just me.

Removing PIS and plot elements, do you think Kon is a legitimate threat to Prime?

And for the record, I think Kon would be beaten ultimately by Savage Hulk, to say nothing of WWH or whatever the hell he is now.

Harbinger
Agreed.

Superboy Prime fights were full of PIS in general. Even the Flashes shouldn't have done as well as they did, considering how much faster a PC Kryptonian should be.

I still think Kon El has a good shot, based on his history though. Savage Hulk is pretty variable, but plenty of characters in Kon El's range did alright against him. Namor beat him twice, Black Bolt did well against him, Thor physically stalemated him.. His high end feats blow just about anyone away, but they're also heavily plot device/rage dependent (Like, no one's going to argue a normal Hulk is at Onslaught levels of strength..)
This isn't Savage Hulk.

cdtm
Originally posted by Harbinger
This isn't Savage Hulk.

The thread op just said "Hulk", so I went with the classic version.

Harbinger
The thread op just said "Hulk", so I went with the classic version. Current version, so this is WWH.

carver9
Problem with that logic is that it means that Conner (and a Yat that did more to SBP than anyone else was able to do) gives Hulk a decent run and takes some wins. It also means that Conner > Supes given what Prime did to him (HVed his skin like it was butter).

I'm going to say it like this...

Superbly recently has being growing exponentially powerful...even Superman himself admitted that with growth, Conner is becoming more powerful when he scanned his body.

Then if you think about it, his future self was so powerful that he was capable of even treating Captain Marvel like a child with ease and actually tanked a solid magical amped punch from him.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/galan_sb3.jpg

With growth comes more power and we really haven't seen his upper limits as of hey when facing top tiers (minus Doomsday).

carver9
I would say his "stalemating" of Prime borders on author wankery, but that's just me.

Removing PIS and plot elements, do you think Kon is a legitimate threat to Prime?

And for the record, I think Kon would be beaten ultimately by Savage Hulk, to say nothing of WWH or whatever the hell he is now.

It doesn't work like that Jake.

Cogito
^What doesn't work like what now?

JakeTheBank
It doesn't work like that Jake.

So you do feel that Kon is a legitimate threat to Prime and his showings have no PIS involved at all?

JakeTheBank

Then if you think about it, his future self was so powerful that he was capable of even treating Captain Marvel like a child with ease and actually tanked a solid magical amped punch from him.

That's Freddy Freeman who is <<< Billy Batson.

carver9
That's Freddy Freeman who is <<< Billy Batson.

Wasn't he filling In during that time for Cap?

carver9
So you do feel that Kon is a legitimate threat to Prime and his showings have no PIS involved at all?

No comment. I don't know how to answer this question Jake. Do we ignore on panel evidence? I'm going to leave that one alone. My main reason for postiing that fight was to prove a point to someone that said I was lying. You can take from the fight what you want.

Batman-Prime
I'm going to say it like this...

Superbly recently has being growing exponentially powerful...even Superman himself admitted that with growth, Conner is becoming more powerful when he scanned his body.

With growth comes more power and we really haven't seen his upper limits as of hey when facing top tiers (minus Doomsday).

If Freddy is the new CM in the future with all powers, Conner has become a beast that would rape WWH big grin. Carver, what comic did the future version of Conner appear? An since Conner has grown in strength, yeah he would win this one. Nice work.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
If Freddy is the new CM in the future with all powers, Conner has become a beast that would rape WWH big grin. Carver, what comic did the future version of Conner appear? An since Conner has grown in strength, yeah he would win this one. Nice work.

Lol...stop trying to use my scans against me.

Cogito
I don't get it.

Is carver actually defending Connor here? doctor

Or is he just defending Connor as a way to lowball SBP? mad

Either way, Hulk is taking this matchup in all likelihood

carver9
Originally posted by Cogito
I don't get it.

Is carver actually defending Connor here? doctor

Or is he just defending Connor as a way to lowball SBP? mad

Either way, Hulk is taking this matchup in all likelihood

Conner is one of my faves...so I'm actually doing both.

Philosophía
Lol...stop trying to use my scans against me. That's not your scan, it's Galan's. The same way you knew about the Kid Flash race because I posted it. You don't read comics.

Cogito
Conner is one of my faves...so I'm actually doing both.

Thanks for being honest, at least.

JakeTheBank
No comment. I don't know how to answer this question Jake. Do we ignore on panel evidence? I'm going to leave that one alone. My main reason for postiing that fight was to prove a point to someone that said I was lying. You can take from the fight what you want.

There comes a time where, yes, on panel evidence becomes something that can be viewed as straight up PIS or contradictory to the vast majority of history involved.

Based on where Kon lies on the totem pole as a whole and where Prime does, I chalk Kon's showing up to Johns' love for the character (which he's admitted numerous time) and the fact he wanted Kon to have an epic death and epic return alike against Prime.

Harbinger
There comes a time where, yes, on panel evidence becomes something that can be viewed as straight up PIS or contradictory to the vast majority of history involved.

Based on where Kon lies on the totem pole as a whole and where Prime does, I chalk Kon's showing up to Johns' love for the character (which he's admitted numerous time) and the fact he wanted Kon to have an epic death and epic return alike against Prime.

This.

At least Yat being able to give Prime a decent run made sense. But Conner doing the same--when Prime had easily run through damn near every superhero in DCU--makes none.

DARTH POWER

Yeah I know Iv got the Silver Age Superman vs Flash race and they're racing through the Galaxy at several times the speed of light.

I still think Kon El has a good shot, based on his history though. Savage Hulk is pretty variable, but plenty of characters in Kon El's range did alright against him. Namor beat him twice,

I personally think Conner would be above Namor due to his Speed. Not to mention his HV and TTK. But Strength wise they're prob in the same sort of league.

His high end feats blow just about anyone away, but they're also heavily plot device/rage dependent (Like, no one's going to argue a normal Hulk is at Onslaught levels of strength..)

Is it possible the Madder Conner gets the Stronger he becomes?! Happy Dance

DARTH POWER
Here we have Superboy temporarily stalemating and even DAMAGING Prime. In this fight, he made Prime look like a puss. Prime got one solid lick in and the rest went to Conner.

Thats awsome! Ridiculous but who cares!

As for your other post regarding Superman, it happened during the time Conner was possessed. I use to have the scan but its not save on my computer anymore.

Well Iv not seen you lie yet Carver. You can usually back up what you say, so I believe you buddy.

cdtm
Current version, so this is WWH.

WWH? That's different than.

Conner smash. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.