Lollipop Chainsaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
The next game in the works from Suda51, featuring a chainsaw-toting cheerleader

When her high school is overrun by hordes of the undead, cheerleader Juliet takes up a chainsaw emblazoned with hearts, and makes good on her family's history of zombie hunting, carving up the shambling flesh-eaters like a Christmas turkey

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9168/lollipopi.jpg

S_D_J
basically like NMH but with a cheerleader, a chainsaw and zombies instead of hitmans...

It will probably be good anyways

BloodRain
r0QYPpC_Na4

Because why the **** not? awesome

Kazenji
pwM26cpaYWc

Kazenji
0W1CzUHsTMI

Ridley_Prime
Where have I seen this before?

Kazenji
Would'nt know...i'm no psychic.

Nemesis X
Yeah I have a feeling I saw this somewhere as well but I can't put my finger on what it is.

EDIT: Of course!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/monique100_2008/jigsaw_puppet.jpg

He looks like the puppet from the movie "Saw".

RE: Blaxican
I'm tired of zombies.

Kazenji
I don't mind them, But theres just too many of them these days and only so few of them are actually good.

ares834
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I'm tired of zombies.

But not tired of Cheerleaders!

Nephthys
Holy shit the main character of this game is Twilight Sparkle!

Hot. mmm

Nephthys
LomvRnQ984A#!

Rule 63 Ash and Foxy Cleopatra ftw!

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I'm tired of zombies.
Originally posted by ares834
But not tired of Cheerleaders!
Wouldn't be the first "zombie" game that's just pure eyecandy for those who can't get laid or have a girlfriend though. *looks at Bikini Zombie Slayers*

Sr J-Bieb
First time I actually looked at anything involving this game. I thought it was going to be shit just from the name, and now that I see it...

It looks absolutely awful. Worse than than I thought it would.

Hanaoka
The theme kinda weird.
I doubt it will be the worst game ever in a matter of plot

Ridley_Prime
Even by zombie game standards though, it'll prolly be the worst.

StyleTime
A multiplayer beat 'em up where various schoolgirl archetypes join forces to kick the crap out of zombies.

I'd play the hell out of that.

This doesn't appear to be that game.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
. *looks at Bikini Zombie Slayers*

Cept those ones are shit just take a look at the reviews for them.

Zack Fair
http://www.twistappel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/haters-gonna-hate.gif

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Kazenji
Cept those ones are shit just take a look at the reviews for them.
And this one will be no different from what I've seen.

Kazenji
Oh you can see into future can you?

Nephthys
IFxD2taaM14&feature=player_embedded

"My sisters and I, all wear our vaginas proudly."

Twilight Sparkle, what the ****? haermm

Nemesis X
I will probably never look at Friendship is Magic the same way again, knowing that's the same voice actress haermm

I'm still weirded out by the decapitated head for a boyfriend. What's the story behind that again?

Kazenji
I'm still kinda looking foward to this game but i haven't pre-ordered it. I'll wait for the reviews before i make a purchase.

StyleTime
....Does this game seriously not have co-op?

Ridley_Prime
-e6XQMCeXqY

Aside from a couple friends wanting me to get this, I may have just been convinced to do so sometime after the price goes down. Dammit.

Nemesis X
My eyes! THEY BUUUUURN!!!

Kazenji
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

Aside from a couple friends wanting me to get this, I may have just been convinced to do so sometime after the price goes down. Dammit.

Wow....you quickly changed after saying this game was gonna be shit like the onechanbra games.

Ridley_Prime
I suppose I can be pretty fickle when it comes to zombie games, even one stupid as this.

Kazenji
I agree with Angry Joe with it being too highly priced for a new game such as this one, Should be half priced like with Dead Rising: Off the Record.

Nemesis X
2MhqHCpBVKY&feature=plcp

BAHAHAHAHA!

Kazenji
Meh.....

Tzeentch._
Hard to believe people are still wierded out by Tara Strong doing that role.

She's been doing stuff like that for awhile

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Hard to believe people are still wierded out by Tara Strong doing that role.

She's been doing stuff like that for awhile

Well most people are only familiar with Tara in Friendship is Magic so it isn't surprising how surprised one would be listening to Twilight Sparkle speaking nothing but profanity.

DarthTheDominat
Anybody else end up playing this? It was actually really fun. Combat was really cool with lots of combos and there was a lot of variety in the gameplay such as the shooting, skating and all the minigames, plus the soundtrack was freaking awesome and there are lots of cool unlockables. The boss battles were mostly pretty fun as well while being different enough to make the experience fresh and exciting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.