Captain America Battle Royale!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Setting

This fight takes place in San Francisco at High Noon. The city is completely deserted of all forms of life but the city is otherwise running at normal capacity.

Stipulations

- Standard gear for all participants.
- No prep time.
- They only have what ever knowledge they already have on each other.
- Most recent incarnations of each character (unless stated otherwise).
- If the character's most recent incarnation is not currently a Captain America then they have standard gear for classic Captain America (616).
- No character is holding back but CIS is still on.
- KO for 30 minutes, Death or Incapacitation for 1 hour count as losses.

Participants

- Steve Rogers (616)
- Bucky Barnes (616)
- William Burnside (616)
- Sam Wilson (616)
- John Walker (616)
- Clinton McIntyre (616)
- Clint Barton (616)
- Isaiah Bradley (616)
- Anti-Cap (616)
- Pitt O' Nili (616)
- Militant (616)
- Steve Rogers (1610)
- Frank Simpson (1610)
- Steve Rogers (3931)
- Steve Rogers (5692)
- Steve Rogers (20051)

Mr.Mxyzptlk
No takers? Made this in the spirit of the movie coming out today.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
No takers? Made this in the spirit of the movie coming out today.

Give it time.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by the ninjak
Give it time.

Almost 24 hours and 40+ page views is time. whistle

JakeTheBank
I personally don't know all of the various Rogers in the match, but from what I do know, I would think Ultimate Rogers is a forerunner.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I personally don't know all of the various Rogers in the match, but from what I do know, I would think Ultimate Rogers is a forerunner.

3931 is Vampire Cap, 5692 is the Colosseum Cap from the reality in Exiles where the Skrulls dominated Earth back in the Industrial Revolution and 20051 is Marvel Adventures Cap.

StiltmanFTW
No John Steele? Shame on you.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No John Steele? Shame on you.

Was Steele ever Captain America?

StiltmanFTW
Was Steele ever Captain America?

Technically no, but neither were Protocide or Militant. I'd say Steele was basically the Cap of the Civil War and WWI.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Technically no, but neither were Protocide or Militant. I'd say Steele was basically the Cap of the Civil War and WWI.

Protocide was one of the forerunners of Erskine's formula (like Isaiah) and Militant was created as Hydra's answer to Captain America though.

StiltmanFTW
Protocide was one of the forerunners of Erskine's formula (like Isaiah) and Militant was created as Hydra's answer to Captain America though.

Fair enough. You're still missing a nazi Cap (from New Avengers) that was bulletproof, Josiah X and two Patriots though stick out tongue

Oh and Red Skull for a short time had control over Steve's body and was about to join Dark Avengers. Too bad that didn't happen.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

same, ultimate cap was pretty bad as. He pulled off alot of bullshit lol. Like smacking around hulk until he dropped hulk (not even for a 10 count but still).

StiltmanFTW
616 Cap did better against a more powerful Hulk stick out tongue

Lord Feron
616 Cap did better against a more powerful Hulk stick out tongue

did he?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Lord Feron
did he?

Fallen Son.

Bouboumaster
Ultimate Captain America would rock the world. He's a vicious, and bad, bad mother****er. He would pepperspray the beejeezus out of everyone with a M-16, and punch the head off of everyone not named Johnny Walker with 10 tons punches. And he would shit on Walker after that.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Fair enough. You're still missing a nazi Cap (from New Avengers) that was bulletproof, Josiah X and two Patriots though stick out tongue

Oh and Red Skull for a short time had control over Steve's body and was about to join Dark Avengers. Too bad that didn't happen.

I didn't include Josiah or Elijah because they may have wore the spangle on them but they never identified themselves as Captain America. I left out Jeffery Mace because he just didn't make the cut in my eyes and I already had a lot of combatants chosen already.

Wasn't aware of the Nazi Cap.

And Johann only identified as Cap for like...a few issues. xD

That would have been neat to see though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.