Dallas 2012

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doc Blake
Is anyone else as excited as I am about the return of Dallas? Having seen the preview that was recently released I have high hopes for this and cannot wait for next summer.

Wanderer11
I am looking forward to this a lot. I was a huge fan of the original series and as long as they keep the same values for this new project it should be just as good.
The preview that aired recently was very encouraging and I am delighted to see some of the old faces return.

Doc Blake
I am quite impressed with the actors they have cast for the new generation of Ewings. I am hoping to have some more of the older characters make apperances as the show goes on. I would especially like to see James Beaumont return to Southfork.

Wanderer11
The thing with Dallas is that there are quite a few characters they could bring back to enhance any plot.
James Beaumont should definitely be at least mentioned as he had some big storylines during his time on the show and he owned Ewing Oil at one point.
I would also like to see Lucas the son of Bobby and Jenna return as that would really upset the dynamic between Christopher and Bobby.
Of course I think we would all like to see the great Cliff Barnes in some capacity in the new show. He could even have his daughter with him.

BruceSkywalker
they should have this alone.. that being said i will watch the first ep and go from there

soulkiller
I am waiting for it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.