Black Adam Vs DC Hercules (HTH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/17388/335789-126954-black-adam_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/319485-40906-hercules_large.jpg

SuperiorTech
Don't really know much about Dc Hercules but Adam rips his face off.

JakeTheBank
Black Adam.

Q99
Adam wins in a good fight, yea.

Harbinger
DC Herc. Didn't he hit Clark in the face to no effect?

EDIT: Probably should specify that I didn't mean DC Herc wins. I was just saying his name.

JakeTheBank
He elbowed Clark in the face which bloodied him and then punched him away. He's around Diana's class, who I imagine would do the same thing if she switched roles with Herc in that instance.

Black Adam is superior to both DC Herc and Diana, imo.

Mindset
Originally posted by Harbinger
DC Herc. Didn't he hit Clark in the face to no effect? KC Supes.

Q99
Originally posted by Harbinger
DC Herc. Didn't he hit Clark in the face to no effect?

Kingdom Come Superman, after previously sending main Superman flying.

DC Herc is strong, but Adam's got versatility on him, and it's not a particular strength edge either (Herc is as strong as Captain Marvel).

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Q99
Kingdom Come Superman, after previously sending main Superman flying.

DC Herc is strong, but Adam's got versatility on him, and it's not a particular strength edge either (Herc is as strong as Captain Marvel).

Based on feats, I would say Captain Marvel is stronger than Hercules in spite of possessing the "Strength of Hercules". The Power of Zeus augments all of his other attributes across the board due to its role as the "catalyst" to the Power of Shazam invocation. And depending on the canon/writer, the Hercules who gives Cap his powers isn't the same as the Hercules/Herakles who's a WW rogue.

Q99
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Based on feats, I would say Captain Marvel is stronger than Hercules in spite of possessing the "Strength of Hercules". The Power of Zeus augments all of his other attributes across the board due to its role as the "catalyst" to the Power of Shazam invocation.

Yea, true, there does seem to be a small edge to Marvel, as I'd say DC Herc is close to but slightly behind Superman/Wonder Woman/etc..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.