Juggernaut vs Ghost rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scyven
I googled this fight and was wayyyyyyyy surprised to see most thought the rider pulls this off.

Personally I think Juggs stomps GR to the curb?

Who do you think wins the fight.

Scenario: Juggs robs a bank in NYC the rider intervenes niether has prep time....

chomperx9
and you admit to there being another thread open as well ?

SamZED
That depends. Which Juggernaut?

vansonbee
What incarnation of Juggernaut are we talking about? The current Juggernaut might be impervious to GR PS ability, but its unconfirmed if his strength or durability is stronger or weaker than the norm.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by vansonbee
What incarnation of Juggernaut are we talking about? The current Juggernaut might be impervious to GR PS ability, but its unconfirmed if his strength or durability is stronger or weaker than the norm. I would hope it is stronger than the norm considering current juggs sans the hammer is a shell of his former self.

chomperx9
Originally posted by vansonbee
What incarnation of Juggernaut are we talking about? The current Juggernaut might be impervious to GR PS ability, but its unconfirmed if his strength or durability is stronger or weaker than the norm. how can there be any proof of someone being impervious to the pennance stare, unless there is a feat from the character resisting it from GR.

its not like every other character has that ability.

Cogito
PS may or may not work. Juggs has his force field, but non-physical attacks like TP (and PS?) have been shown to put him down in the past.

scyven
I never see it coming down to the stare which is the only way the rider has of defeating him...Juggs throws GR in to space the end lol

Mindset
GR runs him over.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
GR runs him over. GR would fall off his bike, ramming into Juggy with the bike is like hitting a speed bump from hell.

Mindset
Originally posted by chomperx9
GR would fall off his bike, ramming into Juggy with the bike is like hitting a speed bump from hell. GR is from hell, he's used to those speed bumps.

chomperx9
GR is from hell, he's used to those speed bumps. doubt there is any speed bumps down there as bad as juggy

vansonbee
how can there be any proof of someone being impervious to the pennance stare, unless there is a feat from the character resisting it from GR.

its not like every other character has that ability. Speculation on my part, it was base on how evil and nearly mindless he is.

Mindset
doubt there is any speed bumps down there as bad as juggy There are worse.

chomperx9
There are worse. you should write a book

Mindset
It has already been written.

scyven
yeah once juggy is in motion he is unstoppable GR eats dirt on that one

Lord Feron
GR IMO can IMO beat the juggs version just before he got the hammer.

Also PS will work, all he has to do is look into your eyes, no need to get the helmet off. Also his magic is protection against physical attacks, nothing to prevent the PS to work.

I think PS doesn't work if you are 100% good, like basically never killed anyone, or maybe have no soul.

the ninjak
Would Cytorrak protect Juggs from the effects?

Or would it work as a kind of exorcism purging Cain Marko from the Crystal.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by the ninjak
Would Cytorrak protect Juggs from the effects?

Or would it work as a kind of exorcism purging Cain Marko from the Crystal.

doubt it on both issues.

I think he will suffer from PS like anyone else but continue to be Cain Marko avatar of Cytorrak.

scyven
I never see GR getting to that point Juggs is just to strong...each punch would project the rider half a city block away

StiltmanFTW
Each punch would dismantle his skeleton...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.