Batman what if

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
What if Batman, instead of creating the OMAC's to monitor meta/super humans, formed his own version of Marvels Illuminati, for the purpose of protecting the Earth and acting proactively before certain meta/super humans or alien races present a problem? Who would he choose?

inimalist
isn't that what the JLA is anyways?

Harbinger
Kyle. That's it.

Cogito
I don't know if this is a vs. but...

Superman, WW, MM...

Badabing
Originally posted by Brockalizer
What if Batman, instead of creating the OMAC's to monitor meta/super humans, formed his own version of Marvels Illuminati, for the purpose of protecting the Earth and acting proactively before certain meta/super humans or alien races present a problem? Who would he choose? mmm

Ollie (If he still had Queen Industries)

Hal

Irons

Arthur

Holt

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Cogito
I don't know if this is a vs. but...

Superman, WW, MM...
I think that the possibility of a Superman or Wonder Woman going bat shit crazy would be the impetus behind Batman's forming the group to begin with. Badabing has a good list. I might even take it a step further and include Lex Luthor.

BruceSkywalker
batman with all his knowledge and skills and prep can be a man illuminati

JakeTheBank
Considering how Batman feels about Hal, I doubt he'd be in the group.

Cogito
I suppose. Superman and WW are almost beyond suspicion, though they have been controlled before...

Anyways, Batman's "I work alone" policy makes this list difficult.

I still think MM would be good, except that I don't think he'd go along.

Irons is good

I'm not sure how much Ollie contributes. He's got resources, sure, but so does Batman.

Hal? I think not...too many reasons to count.

I could see Luthor joining up.. My guy says he'd be bad, but then logically he makes so much sense.

Parmaniac
Anyways, Batman's "I work alone" policy makes this list difficult. The JLA, the Outsiders and the rest of the Bat-Family beg to differ.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
batman with all his knowledge and skills and prep can be a man illuminati Tony Stark is practically equivelent in terms of resources and probably superior in knowledge and technichal skiils. And even he knew that he couldn't do it alone. J'onn would be good candidate, but I think that he would try to keep the team as "human" as possible. Superman doesn't have the constitution to act as procatively as the team would have to. He tends to have a habit of waiting until a problem arleady matastacizes. Diana would be a different story though.

Cogito
Originally posted by Parmaniac
The JLA, the Outsiders and the rest of the Bat-Family beg to differ.

Batman typically works with others begrudgingly, at best.

Batman typically works with others begrudgingly, at best. that was a long time ago. he may reluct to cooperate with the lieks of the jla, but the batfamily is the heart of his whole crusade now

Brockalizer
Batman typically works with others begrudgingly, at best. That would probably be the case if only Gotham City was in danger. With the human race and the Earth on the line I think he would swallow his pride and ask for some help.

Mindset
Originally posted by Harbinger
Kyle. That's it. Really the only right answer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.