The Justice League VS Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
The Justice League VS Iceman

No prep. no bfr.

Most powerful version of Iceman, including every strongest ability ever demonstrated. he has complete mastery over these powers & has unlimited mental & physical stamina for this fight. fight takes place in Antartica during a rain storm.

superman
supergirl
wonder woman
the flash
green lanter-hal
hawkman
batman

who wins?

1. until a KO/incapacitation

2. until one side is destroyed

wildernesss
so..... does the JLA win this in a stomp?

chomperx9
Originally posted by wildernesss
so..... does the JLA win this in a stomp? F yeah. only one who doesnt solo is hawkman

wildernesss
strongest iceman defeated Oblivion. with the stips I posted, how can anyone on the JLA solo? couldn't he just reform endlessly?

chomperx9
Originally posted by wildernesss
strongest iceman defeated Oblivion. with the stips I posted, how can anyone on the JLA solo? couldn't he just reform endlessly? GL traps him in a bubble and sends his ass out into space

wildernesss
no bfr

Cogito
Flash IMPs every water molecule forming Iceman thus splitting them into their respective hydrogen and oxygen bases. In a nanosecond, of course.

Seriously though, you've basically taken away two of the only means of victory in BFR and outlasting him. WW's lasso is the only one left, and it probably secures victory for the Justice League /shrug

the ninjak
Bobby still has a long way to go.
He aint beating these hacks.

scyven
Originally posted by chomperx9
F yeah. only one who doesnt solo is hawkman

lol what u think bats could take out the most powerful form of Iceman in Antartica during a rain storm...me thinks not

chomperx9
Originally posted by scyven
lol what u think bats could take out the most powerful form of Iceman in Antartica during a rain storm...me thinks not batman>>>Iceman anytime

Mindset
Iceman wins.

JakeTheBank
Hal solos.

Lord Feron
Either the GL does something really exotic of Lasso his ass up immediately.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.