Blue Marvel vs. Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Harbinger
Bill. KOing Sentry and defeating the Anti-Man are good feats, but Adam needs more to take down an established herald like BRB.

That, and the whole "Stormbreaker to the face" deal.

KingD19
He also took out King Hyperion. The one from Exiles. If Bill does win, it's not by a large margin. I give it to Marvel.

zopzop
Originally posted by KingD19
He also took out King Hyperion. The one from Exiles. If Bill does win, it's not by a large margin. I give it to Marvel.

thumb up

BattleMage
BRB

quanchi112
Bill wins.

JakeTheBank
Bill

Batman-Prime
BRB

tkitna
Bill

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Bill

quanchi112
Originally posted by Harbinger
Bill. KOing Sentry and defeating the Anti-Man are good feats, but Adam needs more to take down an established herald like BRB.

That, and the whole "Stormbreaker to the face" deal. He never ko'd the Sentry.

KingD19
Originally posted by quanchi112
He never ko'd the Sentry.

Yes he did. He punched him into space and through an orbiting satellite/space station. The next panel showed his eyes rolled back in his head and he was just floating through space, unconscious. He came back a few panels later, but he still got flash ko'd. And the fact that he had to dive bomb Marvel from orbit while he was stomping all over the other Avengers says something.

quanchi112
Yes he did. He punched him into space and through an orbiting satellite/space station. The next panel showed his eyes rolled back in his head and he was just floating through space, unconscious. He came back a few panels later, but he still got flash ko'd. And the fact that he had to dive bomb Marvel from orbit while he was stomping all over the other Avengers says something. No, he was stunned like in a ufc fight but not ko'd. There's a huge difference. The fact Sentry beat a hero in his first solo min shows you how formidable the Sentry is.

KingD19
No, he was stunned like in a ufc fight but not ko'd. There's a huge difference. The fact Sentry beat a hero in his first solo min shows you how formidable the Sentry is.

Yeah, there is a huge difference. If he was stunned he still would have been cognitive and been moving. Not had his eyes rolled back, with his mouth open and just floating in space. And then let's not forget that Marvel was fighting the other Avengers for a good bit of time, then Sentry's eyes popped open, and he dive bombed him. He was flash ko'd dude, accept it.

And the fact that Sentry beat him is based on several factors, the dive bomb being the main one. Then he and Marvel slugged it out, and Marvel fell, with Sentry falling down not long after.

tkitna
He never ko'd the Sentry.

Yeah, I never understood the KO thing either. I've never seen somebody unconscious with their eyes still open, but then again, i'm no doctor.

Whatever makes people happy I suppose.

KingD19
Originally posted by tkitna
Yeah, I never understood the KO thing either. I've never seen somebody unconscious with their eyes still open, but then again, i'm no doctor.

Whatever makes people happy I suppose.

His eyes were open, but his pupils were rolled into the back of his head. He was unconscious.

quanchi112
Yeah, there is a huge difference. If he was stunned he still would have been cognitive and been moving. Not had his eyes rolled back, with his mouth open and just floating in space. And then let's not forget that Marvel was fighting the other Avengers for a good bit of time, then Sentry's eyes popped open, and he dive bombed him. He was flash ko'd dude, accept it.

And the fact that Sentry beat him is based on several factors, the dive bomb being the main one. Then he and Marvel slugged it out, and Marvel fell, with Sentry falling down not long after. He was stunned had he been ko'd he wouldn't have been back a few pages later. It's pretty clear to me but I guess koing someone to you has their eyes wide open.

Sentry won, dude accept it.

cdtm
He was stunned had he been ko'd he wouldn't have been back a few pages later. It's pretty clear to me but I guess koing someone to you has their eyes wide open.

That's usually how KO's work.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
That's usually how KO's work. So you're using boxings rules for a ko here just a ten count....really ?

KingD19
Eyes wide open, but his pupils rolled into the back of his head? That's a knockout. If he was just stunned he would be at least at some level of consciousness, not just floating there.

And it's called a flash ko for a reason, it happened fast and he was ko'd. I never said he stayed out for long. Hell, I headbutted a friend of mine before and I knocked him out. About 10-15 seconds later he took a deep breath and woke up asking what happened.

Sentry won yes, but barely seeing as how he fell to the ground only moments after Marvel. And the fact that he had to sneak attack him meant he couldn't fight him full on.

tkitna
I just looked at the picture again and nobody is going to make me believe he was KO'd. Disoriented for sure, but not unconscious.

Daredevil1
Blue KO'ed Sentry.

Blue gots this.

quanchi112
Eyes wide open, but his pupils rolled into the back of his head? That's a knockout. If he was just stunned he would be at least at some level of consciousness, not just floating there.

And it's called a flash ko for a reason, it happened fast and he was ko'd. I never said he stayed out for long. Hell, I headbutted a friend of mine before and I knocked him out. About 10-15 seconds later he took a deep breath and woke up asking what happened.

Sentry won yes, but barely seeing as how he fell to the ground only moments after Marvel. And the fact that he had to sneak attack him meant he couldn't fight him full on. He was stunned so he needed a moment or so to recover.

No, that didn't mean that at all. Sentry got right back into the fight and quickly ended it even in Blue Marvel's debut. Take it for what it's worth but Sentry won.

Bentley
Hyperion has taken on Blue Marvel. BM is weaksauce.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Bentley
Hyperion has taken on and lost to Blue Marvel. Fixed.

Omega Vision
BRB 7/10.

Stoic
His eyes were open, but his pupils were rolled into the back of his head. He was unconscious.

He was Ko'd you are correct. Bill would be in for the fight of his life, and this could go either way.

Bentley
Originally posted by Harbinger
Fixed.

By BM's own confession he almost died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.