Bane w/ venom vs. Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Parmaniac
Venom solos harharhar

StiltmanFTW
I've seen Catman beat the shit out of Batman in one page. And Bane doesn't even consider Catman a sparring partner.

Beast got owned by Murdock, Steve... sure he got upgraded, but does he have what it takes to face venom-enhanced Bane? I don't think so.

Parmaniac
Beast was upgraded?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Beast was upgraded?

Cat beast > ape beast > human beast

StiltmanFTW
When Cap and Deedee beat him he was in the ape form.

h1a8
Beast

ankur29
Beast

Prep-Man
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I've seen Catman beat the shit out of Batman in one page. And Bane doesn't even consider Catman a sparring partner.

Beast got owned by Murdock, Steve... sure he got upgraded, but does he have what it takes to face venom-enhanced Bane? I don't think so.

Catman didn't beat the shit out of Batman! Unless this is something new. mad

Sin U R

Prep-Man
Beast juggles Bane on his feet until he gets sick.

Marvelknight
Beast ftw.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

To be fair Catman was just messing around, neither of them were being serious. It is a stretch to use that as the basis of Bane >>>>> Catman.

Bane still wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Beast juggles Bane on his feet until he gets sick.

colossulrage
beast takes this

cdtm
Bane, with ease.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Catman didn't beat the shit out of Batman! Unless this is something new. mad

I have seen only one page, but it was very embarassing for Wayne.

Catman hits Bruce with his head two times, blocks his punch, locks his arm, uppercuts him and kicks him off the roof.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
To be fair Catman was just messing around, neither of them were being serious. It is a stretch to use that as the basis of Bane >>>>> Catman.

True.

Laminator_X
Is Beast still "Thing strong" from his powerup in the original X-Factor run? I can't keep track of all the ignored continuity.

If he is, Bane is toast.

ankur29
i think cat beast is at least a 10 tonner whereas bane is a 2 tonner,
beast is faster, more agile with a decent healing factor and sharp claws

beast wins

Space_Mummy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.