Green Lantern & Batman vs Thor & Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
DC or Marvel, Who Wins??

Sin I AM
Team 2.........bruce is out of place here, replace him with Blue BEETLE OR SOMETHING

Badabing
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Team 2.........bruce is out of place here, replace him with Blue BEETLE OR SOMETHING Blasphemy! sneer

Lord Feron
i like how the thread starter just has "Green Lantern." I choose fodder GL from no gives a **** sector and IM solos.

Brockalizer
Thor solos

Cogito
What GL?

JakeTheBank
Team 2.

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team 2.

Agreed.

If Kyle or Hal, T2 w/ great difficulty.
If other named lantern, T2 with moderate difficulty.
If unnamed lantern, Tony solos.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Cogito
Agreed.

If Kyle or Hal, T2 w/ great difficulty.
If other named lantern, T2 with moderate difficulty.
If unnamed lantern, Tony solos. yeah cause gaurdians let losers have GL rings as well.

no name GLs may not be as experienced as some of the popular ones that we see every day in comics but they still know how to use the damn things or they wouldnt have them.

Cogito
Originally posted by chomperx9
yeah cause gaurdians let losers have GL rings as well.

no name GLs may not be as experienced as some of the popular ones that we see every day in comics but they still know how to use the damn things or they wouldnt have them.

It's a joke, man.

No name GLs are routinely shown as fodder at worst and useless at best (all glory is reserved for those with names). Doesn't matter why Guardians/Mogo chose them if the writers choose to make them useless.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by chomperx9
yeah cause gaurdians let losers have GL rings as well.

Let's not kid ourselves, Chomper.

Any Lantern not named Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, Guy Gardner, John Stewart, Kilowog, Arisia, Salaak, Tomar Re, Boodika, Hannu, etc, etc, etc, isn't going to have feats needed to battle Thor and Iron Man and not get their asses kicked. No name GLs <<< named GLs. And Green Lanterns in general are at a disadvantage against a character such as Thor.

Without one sided prep, Batman's going to get demolished by Iron Man.

Team two takes it pretty convincingly, imo.

BattleMage
Team 2 10/10

carver9
Thor solos.

Don Corleone
Poor Batman .

Harbinger
lol, Batman.

BullwinkleMoose
Is Team 1 Smart?

If Yes the GL hands the Ring to BatMan who then solos Team 2. BatMan with GL Ring + Utility Belt=Game Over

Cogito
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Is Team 1 Smart?

If Yes the GL hands the Ring to BatMan who then solos Team 2. BatMan with GL Ring + Utility Belt=Game Over

Been shown repeatedly that you can't just pick up a ring and use it.

Also lol at Batman's utility belt being useful to someone with a GL ring.

JakeTheBank
Green Lantern Batman soloing Thor and Iron Man?

Lol.

BullwinkleMoose
Originally posted by Cogito
Been shown repeatedly that you can't just pick up a ring and use it.

Also lol at Batman's utility belt being useful to someone with a GL ring.

I might not be able to but you can bet BatMan could, besides he probably has some anti Mjolnir spray in that belt smile

cdtm
Originally posted by Lord Feron
i like how the thread starter just has "Green Lantern." I choose fodder GL from no gives a **** sector and IM solos.

I choose original Ion. stick out tongue

Batman-Prime
[email protected] thread.

Batman takes the Ring from GL and solos team 2 cool

Bentley
GL Ganthet solos.

how about GL Sinestro?

basilisk
Probably 2 for a majority.

Brockalizer
Jordan and Rayner are great Lanterns but I honestly don't see any Lantern presenting much of a problem for Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.