cody travers vs yamazaki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samirerre
since both use knives and they both fighting on the streets.
they are perfect rivals
so who will win ?

my money is on yamazaki

Frisky Dingo
I'd say it's a draw. According to their stories Yama and Cody are powerful but they don't have many showings to gauge their abilities.

crimson_2010
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I'd say it's a draw. According to their stories Yama and Cody are powerful but they don't have many showings to gauge their abilities.

But Yamazaki does have the Orochi blood. So he could give Cody more difficulties

Frisky Dingo
But Cody can pull objects out of his hammerspace and smack people away scores of feet like a baseball. I think that makes up for not being granted special blood. And it's an actual feat.

I say they're even.

Esomark
Yamazaki's punching speed is probably faster than Cody's, though. In his KOF 2003 ending, it's faster than the eye can follow. Now, what if he were to use his knife with that sort of speed?

No End N Site
Yea, I'm goin with Cody on this one. Cody casually punches down walls, fights, extremely, dirty and is strong enough to home run live human beings, not to mention havin the best character theme in SF.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site
havin the best character theme in SF.

Tu-tu-tu Turn The Beat Back! Oh wait what's this?

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9388/4113115mninphsw.jpg

"This is a stupid dope mix!"

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Tu-tu-tu Turn The Beat Back! Oh wait what's this?

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9388/4113115mninphsw.jpg

"This is a stupid dope mix!"

LMAO

Oh no you didn't!

okB-Nr8ywUM

Bees...in my hair?

lulz We've played these games a lil too much.

Frisky Dingo
LMAO

Oh no you didn't!

okB-Nr8ywUM

Bees...in my hair?
laughing

lulz We've played these games a lil too much.

laughing out loudIndeed. *Que inappropriate fighting game music from Capcom*

jefU3owEAgM

No End N Site
Hey, that song may not have made you wanna fight, but dammit, it's f**kin catchy. Just last month they had a tourney in Brookfield and CVS2 just so happen to be there. What stage did everyone wanna go to...London. I got my ass demolished by C-Sagat to this song.

Now this is an inappropriate fightin game song brought to you by Capcom...
MmgkU3nBxgY

First time I heard this I was like, "WTF is this?!" followed by "F**kin Roll?"

Frisky Dingo
They don't call it Sagat VS (insert character) for nothing. Still, you suck. Probably could've beaten you with anyone. Sheesh, I haven't been to a tourney since SSFIV was fresh, unless you count UFGT7.

No End N Site
Hey at least I can admit that I am ass! I don't have the time and even more so, the drive or patience for fighters like I use to. F**K practicin, I'll just get better by gettin blown up by people 'much' better than me at this. Plus our scene's pretty damn cool. We just happy that there's people who enjoy our passion. Rather you suck or not, just come out and play.

So you can eat a dick...B!tch! You a fraud anyway, frontin' like you still good. Last time a I called you to come to a tourney, you were like, "I'm not paying $5 to get blown up for a $70 pot, at the most!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.