Spiderman vs Tigershark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
can spidey beat namor's old sparring partner? fight in central park.

Space_Mummy

Lord Feron
I do rememebr when Punisher choked out Tigershark (UNDERWATER!!!).

leonidas
yeah, i don't see this as impossible. assume spidey has his spidey sense back as well. not saying he wins all the fights, but i def think he could take some....

Parmaniac
Give him prep and he stomps shifty

thanos-prime
Spidey takes the majority.

namorsubby
tiger shark's formmidability greatly varies from one potryal to another. The tiger shark i know stomps petes ass. I am unsure how he does in his more recent or current state.

guy222
favor parker

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by namorsubby
tiger shark's formmidability greatly varies from one potryal to another. The tiger shark i know stomps petes ass. I am unsure how he does in his more recent or current state.

He's been upgraded, Parker gets ripped in half.

leonidas
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's been upgraded, Parker gets ripped in half.

really? how so? i was speaking of the classic version as regards this thread though....

Sin I AM
Tigershark

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
really? how so? i was speaking of the classic version as regards this thread though....

It was revealed in Hulk, he got enhanced somehow. Stronger, faster, etc. Equal to Namor basically. Plus adamantium teeth (Loeb... facepalm).

Classic Shark should be able to stomp, too. He has many low showings though, like losing to the Punisher, Deadpool or (prepare yourself) Gargan.

SuperiorTech
It was revealed in Hulk, he got enhanced somehow. Stronger, faster, etc. Equal to Namor basically. Plus adamantium teeth (Loeb... facepalm).

Classic Shark should be able to stomp, too. He has many low showings though, like losing to the Punisher, Deadpool or (prepare yourself) Gargan.

I would not be surprise if the next time he showed up he lost those amps but I guess he has that's current version for now.Most the villains if your not a big name don't get much respect nowadays your almost always have to specify Classic version when using them.

Parmaniac
Gargan. How's that a low showing? That's like loosing to Abaraxas.

Harbinger
Lulz, adamantium teeth. Most useless character perk ever?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
I would not be surprise if the next time he showed up he lost those amps but I guess he has that's current version for now.Most the villains if your not a big name don't get much respect nowadays your almost always have to specify Classic version when using them.

thumb up

He appeared in Lethal Legion post-upgrade I believe, but I haven't read that mini.

Originally posted by Harbinger
Lulz, adamantium teeth. Most useless character perk ever?

Not useless, just silly. Worked on Namor pretty well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.