RKT vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bbrem123
This is a well feed Galactus

who takes it?

zopzop
According to Mighty Thor 4, RKT curb stomps him.

Cogito
^ Seems to be leaning that way, but still too early to tell.

DickBlazer
Well fed big G dominates

Wodenson
RKT = Odin

Black bolt z
Galactus destroys him.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Wodenson
RKT = Odin RKT>Odin. by a bit. but anyways a well fed galactus takes him.

Wodenson
There was nothing to indicate that RKT was superior to Odin. They possessed the same wisdom, knowledge, and power. Odin likewise made a sacrifice to the Well of Wisdom and hung himself to attain the Runes. That is true in both the myths and the comics.

quanchi112
RKT = Odin RK Thor is more than Odin, buddy.

Sin I AM
There was nothing to indicate that RKT was superior to Odin. They possessed the same wisdom, knowledge, and power. Odin likewise made a sacrifice to the Well of Wisdom and hung himself to attain the Runes. That is true in both the myths and the comics.

this, and current depictions nonwithstanding, i have a hard time swallowing a skyfather trouncing an abstract

zopzop
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Galactus destroys him.

Pick up Mighty Thor 1-4 and tell me how you come to that conclusion. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wodenson
Originally posted by quanchi112
RK Thor is more than Odin, buddy.

Your saying it doesn't make it true. Read the story again. Thor walked the path of Odin. It's canon that Odin also possesses the runes. In fact, they are called ODIN'S RUNES because he discovered them.

quanchi112
Your saying it doesn't make it true. Read the story again. Thor walked the path of Odin. It's canon that Odin also possesses the runes. In fact, they are called ODIN'S RUNES because he discovered them. He didn't have the awareness Odin had and Odin new Thor could do what Odin never could. If you think Odin could gesture his way into dominating an amped Loki, Mangog, and being completely over Surtur like Thor was then you need to read more Thor comics.

Damborgson
There was nothing to indicate that RKT was superior to Odin. They possessed the same wisdom, knowledge, and power. Odin likewise made a sacrifice to the Well of Wisdom and hung himself to attain the Runes. That is true in both the myths and the comics. RKT has full control of the odinforce superior wisdom to Odin and the power of the runes. Theirs plenty to indicate he is superior to Odin.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Damborgson
RKT has full control of the odinforce superior wisdom to Odin and the power of the runes. Theirs plenty to indicate he is superior to Odin.

R u implying odin doesnt have full control of the Odinforce

Wodenson
Originally posted by Damborgson
RKT has full control of the odinforce superior wisdom to Odin and the power of the runes. Theirs plenty to indicate he is superior to Odin.

You're welcome to make a statement which completely ignores the facts I laid out, but it is simply not true. Odin possessed the Well's wisdom. Odin possessed the knowledge of the runes.

Wodenson
He didn't have the awareness Odin had and Odin new Thor could do what Odin never could.

Thor was part of a plan Odin laid out. He used the Blake construct to shield him from the thoughts of the Shadow Gods. That is how he surpassed Odin. Not through power.

Of course Odin could.

Thor wasn't completely over Surtur. In fact, Surtur was more than willing to fight Thor, and felt confident of his chances.

quanchi112
Thor was part of a plan Odin laid out. He used the Blake construct to shield him from the thoughts of the Shadow Gods. That is how he surpassed Odin. Not through power.

Of course Odin could.

Thor wasn't completely over Surtur. In fact, Surtur was more than willing to fight Thor, and felt confident of his chances. Through knowledge which also played a huge role in THor's newfound power.

Nah, the guy was almost killed by a destroyer blast before and was killed by Surtur before.

THor was on another level than Surrtur you simply didn't grasp what level Thor was on at the end of the story.

Wodenson
Through knowledge which also played a huge role in THor's newfound power.

The exact same knowledge which Odin attained previously.

JakeTheBank
The exact same knowledge which Odin attained previously.

It wasn't the exact same knowledge, which is why he removed both of his eyes instead of just the one, otherwise he'd just be mirroring Odin's footsteps.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by zopzop
Pick up Mighty Thor 1-4 and tell me how you come to that conclusion. roll eyes (sarcastic) What in those comics leads you to believe Galactus does not trounce him?

JakeTheBank
What in those comics leads you to believe Galactus does not trounce him?

The fact that Galactus hasn't thus far and was engaging Odin on equal footing in their chosen arena of battle, perhaps?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The fact that Galactus hasn't thus far and was engaging Odin on equal footing in their chosen arena of battle, perhaps? They were fighting and neither was getting an advantage?

Really....really marvel?

JakeTheBank
They were fighting and neither was getting an advantage?

Really....really marvel?

No advantage was really given until Thor attacked Galactus directly.

I really don't see how or why this offends/shocks/pisses off so many people considering Galactus' feats as a whole and just what Odin has done on panel in his own right. Not to mention the arc itself isn't even done yet.

Colossus-Big C
rune king thor is more powerful than odin, he was clearly shown being more powerful than surtur who is equal or more powerful than odin

Cosmic deity

Damborgson
Originally posted by Sin I AM
R u implying odin doesnt have full control of the Odinforce no of course not. Obviously Odin has full control of the OF im just saying that RKT does as well.

Damborgson
You're welcome to make a statement which completely ignores the facts I laid out, but it is simply not true. Odin possessed the Well's wisdom. Odin possessed the knowledge of the runes. Not to the extent Thor did. Thor surpassed Odin in the end. He couldnt walk the path that Odin had already taken, so instead of taking out one eye Thor took both and received a higher wisdom. Odin himself said that Thor was able to see a way out of the cycle to where he himself could not. Arguing against this is ridiculous.

Wodenson
Originally posted by Damborgson He couldnt walk the path that Odin had already taken, so instead of taking out one eye Thor took both and received a higher wisdom.

No, the the Well wouldn't accept the repetition of a sacrifice, so Thor gouged out both eyes. He did not receive a higher level of wisdom because of this. The Well simply wouldn't activate with the sacrifice of one eye.

Odin did see a way out of the cycle, and Thor was part of his plan. That was the true purpose of the Blake construct.

I agree.

Wodenson
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
rune king thor is more powerful than odin, he was clearly shown being more powerful than surtur who is equal or more powerful than odin

Rune Thor was NOT shown to be more powerful than Surtur.

Colossus-Big C
Rune King Thor> Odin.

stop arguing

Eternal Idol
Galactus destroys him.

cdtm
Wow, Mighty Thor 4 is terrible..

No way Thor should have an advantage over Surfer.. Not if he's injured.

And Galactus beats Rune King Thor.

Naija boy
^Surfer was hardly even fighting him tho. he was just talking and talking..and practically allowed himself to get hit. The real fight hasnt even started yet i believe.

Galactus wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.