Odin vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38780/938367-odin_super.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/84145/1618493-402521_6992_super_super.jpg

They fight on Olympus

Harbinger
Odin.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Harbinger
Odin.

Harbinger
PS: Why does Odin look like he's rocking a championship belt?

JakeTheBank
The glorious art of the 90's.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The glorious art of the 90's.

i knw he seemed so much more regal to me

vansonbee
Odin here, the man seem more control of his power.

guy222
odin

Black bolt z
Odin but only because of experience.

quanchi112
King Thor wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
King Thor wins. He may have the power but he lacks the millions/billions of years experience Odin has.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
He may have the power but he lacks the millions/billions of years experience Odin has. He doesn't need all that experience to beat Odin. Odin has relied on him many times and Thor is littered with experience as well just not as much.

h1a8
He doesn't need all that experience to beat Odin. Odin has relied on him many times and Thor is littered with experience as well just not as much. King Thor doesn't know a lot of things, like how to enchant. Odin can easily take away mjolnir from Thor. When King Thor became unworthy, he didn't know how to re enchant Mjolnir. There is a lot Odin can do that King Thor can't (because he doesn't know how).
Odin can possibly absorb his beams can send them back at him 10 fold (an enchantment he made Mjolnir do).

quanchi112
King Thor doesn't know a lot of things, like how to enchant. Odin can easily take away mjolnir from Thor. When King Thor became unworthy, he didn't know how to re enchant Mjolnir. There is a lot Odin can do that King Thor can't (because he doesn't know how).
Odin can possibly absorb his beams can send them back at him 10 fold (an enchantment he made Mjolnir do). King Thor just had to become worthy again and when he did he did something even Odin couldn't do which is wreck the destroyer.

Thor was always groomed to be greater than Odin and in this form I think his nastiness is paying off and he's coming out on top.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin wins.

He may have the power but he lacks the millions/billions of years experience Odin has.

Based on what evidence have you reached the conclusion that Odin is millions to billions of years old?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin wins.

Based on what evidence have you reached the conclusion that Odin is millions to billions of years old? Why does Odin win ?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Because he does.

quanchi112
Because he does. In the limited time we saw Thor he was a force and beheading the destroyer armor with one hammer toss is something even Odin himself would be envious over.

SuperiorTech
Because he does.

This is the best post I have seen today lol.

Rage.Of.Olympus
In the limited time we saw Thor he was a force and beheading the destroyer armor with one hammer toss is something even Odin himself would be envious over.

I'm glad my reasoning was a sufficient enough for you.

quanchi112
I'm glad my reasoning was a sufficient enough for you. You haven't convinced me as in a direct comparison to the destroyer Thor vastly outperformed Odin.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You haven't convinced me as in a direct comparison to the destroyer Thor vastly outperformed Odin.

That's all well and good.

I'm telling you Odin wins and that's what would most likely happen. You can chose to accept it or not. I couldn't care less.

quanchi112
That's all well and good.

I'm telling you Odin wins and that's what would most likely happen. You can chose to accept it or not. I couldn't care less. Odin wouldn't win though and you have to look at this fairly.

khalidax
In the limited time we saw Thor he was a force and beheading the destroyer armor with one hammer toss is something even Odin himself would be envious over.

Not really, seeing as how he was only able to achieve it with the '...righteous power of Odin...knows no bounds...', previously when he was using his own strengths he was unable to best desak/destroyer. this statement alone implies that Odin is in a different class altogether.

quanchi112
Originally posted by khalidax
Not really, seeing as how he was only able to achieve it with the '...righteous power of Odin...knows no bounds...', previously when he was using his own strengths he was unable to best desak/destroyer. this statement alone implies that Odin is in a different class altogether. No, it was still the odinpower until another writer termed it the thor power in his current series. Both characters wield the same power but choose to use it differently. Odin doesn't wield Thor's hammer so he isn't capable of this.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin wouldn't win though and you have to look at this fairly.
You can chose to accept it or not. I couldn't care less.

quanchi112
I hate it when you don't even put up a fight anymore. This new I can't wait to concede rage needs to leave town.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not really sure you know the definition of concede.

quanchi112
Not really sure you know the definition of concede. I just hope you locate your backbone.

khalidax
I just hope you locate your backbone.

'we cannot lean on strength alone. In these times , we must act with wisdom! I must seek the wisdom of Odin, for it was my fathers greatest strength!' -king thor

I believe Odin's experience and wisdom wins him this fight. Odin has many strengths, if this is his greatest, and since king thor lacks this, i don't see how KT can compete. He is unable to best Odin.

He lacks the knowledge of how to use his magical abilities, all the millions of spells Odin must know! Strength alone is not enough.

khalidax
No, it was still the odinpower until another writer termed it the thor power in his current series. Both characters wield the same power but choose to use it differently. Odin doesn't wield Thor's hammer so he isn't capable of this.

There's some ambiguity to whether it's the same power that is just passed down over generations, or a different power source(?) completely.

Bor still had his power, yet recognized the odinpower, meaning each generation had a unique 'power'.

whereas in the comic you mentioned, it's just one type of power, passed down, eg odinpower becomes thorpower.

so you're saying he can't do the same with gungir? Odin made mjolnir for gods sake, ofc he's capable.

quanchi112
'we cannot lean on strength alone. In these times , we must act with wisdom! I must seek the wisdom of Odin, for it was my fathers greatest strength!' -king thor

I believe Odin's experience and wisdom wins him this fight. Odin has many strengths, if this is his greatest, and since king thor lacks this, i don't see how KT can compete. He is unable to best Odin.

He lacks the knowledge of how to use his magical abilities, all the millions of spells Odin must know! Strength alone is not enough. Strength can win this fight and will win this fight. Thor needed to grow as a character and did by the end of the arc. Originally posted by khalidax
There's some ambiguity to whether it's the same power that is just passed down over generations, or a different power source(?) completely.

Bor still had his power, yet recognized the odinpower, meaning each generation had a unique 'power'.

whereas in the comic you mentioned, it's just one type of power, passed down, eg odinpower becomes thorpower.

so you're saying he can't do the same with gungir? Odin made mjolnir for gods sake, ofc he's capable. Different writers handling this probably define it differently as well.

Odin has never shown capable of destroying the destroyer in the same manner as King Thor did here.

carver9
I just hope you locate your backbone.

laughing out loud

Sin I AM

so you're saying he can't do the same with gungir? Odin made mjolnir for gods sake, ofc he's capable.

For some reason i see more than wisdom discerning the outcome of this battle

khalidax
KT (the character who lost an arm to wolverine) doesn't have enough feats to compare against Odin's mountain of feats. He has one impressive feat, which came out of nowhere, previously he was losing the fight, 2v1!, then all of a sudden, using the 'righteous power of Odin' he was able to pull some PIS. You need to have several feats to establish a general power level, and sadly KT only has the one, therefore that feat seems like PIS to me.

I also see odin removing thors ability to wield mjolnir. Severely weakening him, and as we know, thor does not have the enchanting knowledge to pick it up again.

vansonbee
KT (the character who lost an arm to wolverine) doesn't have enough feats to compare against Odin's mountain of feats. He has one impressive feat, which came out of nowhere, previously he was losing the fight, 2v1!, then all of a sudden, using the 'righteous power of Odin' he was able to pull some PIS. You need to have several feats to establish a general power level, and sadly KT only has the one, therefore that feat seems like PIS to me.

I also see odin removing thors ability to wield mjolnir. Severely weakening him, and as we know, thor does not have the enchanting knowledge to pick it up again. One correction, it wasn't Wolverine who took off KT arm, it was the Hulk and Thing fight.

JakeTheBank
And while he was reduced to classic Thor levels due to the Odinforce being siphoned away.

h1a8
Odin wins.

Based on what evidence have you reached the conclusion that Odin is millions to billions of years old? Because the universe is only billions of years old and Odin is older than a million years. Thus Odin
is from millions to billions of years old.

h1a8
In fairness, Odin should be able to beat Destroyer with ease just by unchanting it. Odin has feats of chanting and unchanting things with mere gestures. So it would be Odin vs. King Thor (without Mjolnir).

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by vansonbee
One correction, it wasn't Wolverine who took off KT arm, it was the Hulk and Thing fight.

We don't know that. Thor's arm was bleeding badly and he was holding it. It is possible that Thing and Hulk finished what Logan started though...

Wodenson
Unlike Odin, King Thor did not have the cosmic well wisdom or knowledge of the runes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Because the universe is only billions of years old and Odin is older than a million years. Thus Odin
is from millions to billions of years old.

Based on what evidence have you reached the conclusion that Odin is older than a million years?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
We don't know that. Thor's arm was bleeding badly and he was holding it. It is possible that Thing and Hulk finished what Logan started though...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/KillsWolverine.jpg

Not sure why you would make such a claim when you know someone could post the scan.

Thor was not bleeding profusely and it seems to be simply a flesh wound.

Harbinger
"You are fools. You cannot hope to beat me. The Odinpower is beyond all of you."

Some badass shit right there.

Odin still wins, though.

Damborgson
Odin wins.

StiltmanFTW
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/KillsWolverine.jpg

Not sure why you would make such a claim when you know someone could post the scan.

Was his arm shown after that panel? shifty

h1a8
Based on what evidence have you reached the conclusion that Odin is older than a million years?

To be honest, I'm just guessing. It could as well be hundreds of thousands of years (before man).

khalidax
Originally posted by Wodenson
Unlike Odin, King Thor did not have the cosmic well wisdom or knowledge of the runes.

This is true, Odin had the cosmic well wisdom, which is huge. You can have all the power in the universe, but without the knowledge of how to use it efficiently, even the mightiest can be felled by the more skilled.

Not sure if Odin had knowledge of the runes...but what are the runes exactly, a specific type of spell casting, possibly with an additional power source. Odin definitely has the additional magical knowledge, and apparently infinite power.

ares834

That's pretty badass... Although what was the necklace that was put on Thor's neck?

khalidax
something the pantheon of gods came up with to negate the odin force

vansonbee
something the pantheon of gods came up with to negate the odin force If they interfere that much, why not just gang up on Thor already... scenario I wish that happened

Zeus himself might slap some sense into Thor.

quanchi112
In fairness, Odin should be able to beat Destroyer with ease just by unchanting it. Odin has feats of chanting and unchanting things with mere gestures. So it would be Odin vs. King Thor (without Mjolnir). We go by how they are portrayed in the comics and this is why you aren't taken seriously because you start making things up based on your viewpoints alone.

khalidax
We go by how they are portrayed in the comics and this is why you aren't taken seriously because you start making things up based on your viewpoints alone.

i was hoping for a structured argument from you, not a needless attack...

quanchi112
i was hoping for a structured argument from you, not a needless attack... It isn'[t a needless attack I want him to learn. You can't just say Surfer creates blackholes in someone's butthole if he hasn't shown the ability to just like he can't say Odin can't unenchant the destroyer armor against himself when he has never shown the ability to.

khalidax
The way Odin made Mjolnir drop from Thor's hand recently, so it couldn't be used against him, actually gives credence to the theory that he could drop the destroyer if it was attempted to be used against him.

Although this is not the question. The question is whether Odin could replicate KT's feat, smashing desak destroyers head off. What does KT have over Odin that you believe he could smash DD's head off, and Odin can't? Since both have OF the only possible difference is that Odin does not have Mjolnir? That's countered by Gungir, unless you believe Mjolnir >Gungir? I confess i do not know the answer to that, but i bellieve at most Mjolnir = Gungir

quanchi112
The way Odin made Mjolnir drop from Thor's hand recently, so it couldn't be used against him, actually gives credence to the theory that he could drop the destroyer if it was attempted to be used against him.

Although this is not the question. The question is whether Odin could replicate KT's feat, smashing desak destroyers head off. What does KT have over Odin that you believe he could smash DD's head off, and Odin can't? Since both have OF the only possible difference is that Odin does not have Mjolnir? That's countered by Gungir, unless you believe Mjolnir >Gungir? I confess i do not know the answer to that, but i bellieve at most Mjolnir = Gungir The destroyer and Thor's hammer aren't the same things. We've seen the destroyer oppose Odin before and nowhere could he ever do such a thing and until a writer shows that as a possible tactic it's off the table.

Odin has never done what King Thor did and doesn't wield gungir like Thor does with his hammer. Odin's in trouble when he tosses his hammer at Odin's head.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you basing your entire argument off of the scene in the JIM annual? If so, that's idiotic. I know it's just par for course with you but common.

It's pretty obvious that Jurgen's didn't consider the Destroyer Armor as much of a threat as Stan/Jack did at the time. Substitute Odin for Thor, and I have no doubt he could accomplish the task.

quanchi112
Are you basing your entire argument off of the scene in the JIM annual? If so, that's idiotic. I know it's just par for course with you but common.

It's pretty obvious that Jurgen's didn't consider the Destroyer Armor as much of a threat as Stan/Jack did at the time. Substitute Odin for Thor, and I have no doubt he could accomplish the task. That's spotty thinking as usual. Not just basing it off of this I mean hell, Thor himself minus the odinpower killed Hulk, wolverine, etc. which Odin himself would fail to do without his vaunted odinpower.

Thor damaged cap's shield, dominated earth, killed his friends while depowered, and one shotted the desak destroyer armor someone who is supposed to be immune to these godly energies. Odin's in for a beatdown. Once again you abandon Thor.

khalidax
The destroyer and Thor's hammer aren't the same things. We've seen the destroyer oppose Odin before and nowhere could he ever do such a thing and until a writer shows that as a possible tactic it's off the table.

Odin has never done what King Thor did and doesn't wield gungir like Thor does with his hammer. Odin's in trouble when he tosses his hammer at Odin's head.

Your response has not swayed me, and clearly my logic has not changed your opinion. Agree to disagree.

On the other hand, since when does odin have the cosmic cube(cpt a)/infinity gauntlet/agamotto orbs(thormovie) in his armoury? PROPHET EESA! (JEESUS) he's really packing some arms. He should have gone into battle VS galactus with these weapons, that would have been interesting. Or spite against galactus ...

quanchi112
Your response has not swayed me, and clearly my logic has not changed your opinion. Agree to disagree.

On the other hand, since when does odin have the cosmic cube(cpt a)/infinity gauntlet/agamotto orbs(thormovie) in his armoury? PROPHET EESA! (JEESUS) he's really packing some arms. He should have gone into battle VS galactus with these weapons, that would have been interesting. Or spite against galactus ... What ?

khalidax
screenrant.com/thor-movie-odins-vault-artifacts-rob-115931/

apologies, i just came across that and had to funnel nerdgasm somewhere.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's spotty thinking as usual. Not just basing it off of this I mean hell, Thor himself minus the odinpower killed Hulk, wolverine, etc. which Odin himself would fail to do without his vaunted odinpower.

Thor damaged cap's shield, dominated earth, killed his friends while depowered, and one shotted the desak destroyer armor someone who is supposed to be immune to these godly energies. Odin's in for a beatdown. Once again you abandon Thor.

In what way was that spotty thinking? Your basing your entire opinion off of Thor defeating the Desak Destroyer in comparison to Odin's interaction with the Destroyer in the JIM annual. Which is ridiculous as Jurgens clearly has a vastly different opinion of where the Destroyer ranks in comparison to the Odin Power. As a matter of fact, he had Odin easily dispose of it.

This line of thinking goes both ways by the way. King Thor couldn't time travel to the an exact point in time without aid which is something Odin could easily do under Jurgens.

And I have to say, that first bit is incredibly stupid even for you. Odin without the Odin Power is nothing, as it is his very life blood, it is him. Also, if we stripped Thor of his entire connection to Odin, he'd most likely be less than what Odin was before he came into possession of the Odin Power.

quanchi112
In what way was that spotty thinking? Your basing your entire opinion off of Thor defeating the Desak Destroyer in comparison to Odin's interaction with the Destroyer in the JIM annual. Which is ridiculous as Jurgens clearly has a vastly different opinion of where the Destroyer ranks in comparison to the Odin Power. As a matter of fact, he had Odin easily dispose of it.

This line of thinking goes both ways by the way. King Thor couldn't time travel to the an exact point in time without aid which is something Odin could easily do under Jurgens.

And I have to say, that first bit is incredibly stupid even for you. Odin without the Odin Power is nothing, as it is his very life blood, it is him. Also, if we stripped Thor of his entire connection to Odin, he'd most likely be less than what Odin was before he came into possession of the Odin Power. This isna't about hwo is better at time traveling it's about fighting.

If Odin was fighting at Thor's power levels he'd get beaten is the point. You knew what connection I was trying to make.

Odin has never done that to the destroyer so unless you have proof in the form of a comic that Odin could replicate it prove or else concede.

h1a8
This isna't about hwo is better at time traveling it's about fighting.

If Odin was fighting at Thor's power levels he'd get beaten is the point. You knew what connection I was trying to make.

Odin has never done that to the destroyer so unless you have proof in the form of a comic that Odin could replicate it prove or else concede. Odin has finesse, Thor doesn't. Odin can simply redirect Thor's energies back at him 10 fold. Odin can enchant the mjolnir back to him where he would use it against Thor. Odin can block, absorb, or redirect any beam sent to him by Thor with ease.

It's all about finesse and experience, not raw power.

Wodenson
Oeming's run said that Odin learned of the Runes. However, since that may not be good enough, here is Odin from Simonson's run:

http://cl.ly/1G0M1a1N0K3i1s351S0b/Image_2011.08.01_12_20_52_PM.png

I assume this matter is now settled.

quanchi112
Odin has finesse, Thor doesn't. Odin can simply redirect Thor's energies back at him 10 fold. Odin can enchant the mjolnir back to him where he would use it against Thor. Odin can block, absorb, or redirect any beam sent to him by Thor with ease.

It's all about finesse and experience, not raw power. None of what you say matters here as this Thor has access to the same power Odin does so he can't beat him unless he does so in combat. That being said Thor is the greater warrior and his destroyer feat is something Odin has never been shown capable of to this date.

h1a8
None of what you say matters here as this Thor has access to the same power Odin does so he can't beat him unless he does so in combat. That being said Thor is the greater warrior and his destroyer feat is something Odin has never been shown capable of to this date. Having the same power doesn't mean you know how to use it in finesse.

What is Thor going to do to Odin without Mjolnir? Odin didn't have Mjolnir against Destroyer like Thor had. Even so, Odin can enchant and remove enchantments with mere gestures.

Have you ever seen a situation where one character was far more powerful than another but the lesser one owned the greater due to more skill and finesse?

zeel
He may have the power but he lacks the millions/billions of years experience Odin has. thumb up

quanchi112
Having the same power doesn't mean you know how to use it in finesse.

What is Thor going to do to Odin without Mjolnir? Odin didn't have Mjolnir against Destroyer like Thor had. Even so, Odin can enchant and remove enchantments with mere gestures.

Have you ever seen a situation where one character was far more powerful than another but the lesser one owned the greater due to more skill and finesse? Thor was without his hammer for like 100 years. Thor is a better warrior than Odin so he's more formidable with equal power and with his hammer it's too much.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You do know that Odin was the one who enchanted Mjolnir right? He has consistently shown to be it's master.

And I noticed you think it's energy absorption would be a huge advantage. Unfortunately, Odin created that enchantment, and clearly did not limit it only to the hammer, as his Scepter of Power illustrated.

This isna't about hwo is better at time traveling it's about fighting.

Odin has never done that to the destroyer so unless you have proof in the form of a comic that Odin could replicate it prove or else concede.

You tried to illustrate Thor's superiority by using the Destroyer Armor as a measuring stick. I just proved that under the very same writer, Odin could do what Thor was unable to. At bare minimum, that illustrates a superior mastery over the power.

I haven't even mentioned Oeming's run yet which had the Odin Force leave Thor due to his unworthiness and lack of wisdom in comparison to Odin.

There is none, but fortunately, those aren't my only two options.

quanchi112
You do know that Odin was the one who enchanted Mjolnir right? He has consistently shown to be it's master.

And I noticed you think it's energy absorption would be a huge advantage. Unfortunately, Odin created that enchantment, and clearly did not limit it only to the hammer, as his Scepter of Power illustrated.

You tried to illustrate Thor's superiority by using the Destroyer Armor as a measuring stick. I just proved that under the very same writer, Odin could do what Thor was unable to. At bare minimum, that illustrates a superior mastery over the power.

I haven't even mentioned Oeming's run yet which had the Odin Force leave Thor due to his unworthiness and lack of wisdom in comparison to Odin.

There is none, but fortunately, those aren't my only two options. Yes, with the odinpower which Thor how has claim to. Boom. Odin doesn't use it as often or as effectively/consistently as Thor has throughout his lifetime.

You are speculating. There isn't any proof Odin can replicate the feat so you have nothing. We do have Odin admitting on panel the destroyer can kill him unlike on Thor who just tanked incinerator blasts which killed Loki.

Thor is greater than Odin. Odin always knew in the end Thor was and always still will be. Lucky for you Odin will probably always be the all father but when things need done it's usually Thor who has to get involved to change them. Both obviously need the other at times but RK Thor was wiser and greater than Odin has ever been under his own power imo.

h1a8
Yes, with the odinpower which Thor how has claim to. Boom. Odin doesn't use it as often or as effectively/consistently as Thor has throughout his lifetime.

You are speculating. There isn't any proof Odin can replicate the feat so you have nothing. We do have Odin admitting on panel the destroyer can kill him unlike on Thor who just tanked incinerator blasts which killed Loki.

Thor is greater than Odin. Odin always knew in the end Thor was and always still will be. Lucky for you Odin will probably always be the all father but when things need done it's usually Thor who has to get involved to change them. Both obviously need the other at times but RK Thor was wiser and greater than Odin has ever been under his own power imo.

You are not thinking about the fight, but rather power levels.
If they fought, Odin can absorb Thor's energy. If Odin wanted, he can send it back 10 fold. How is Thor going to defend against that?

And Thor did what he did against Destroyer because of the hammer. Without the hammer would have been a different story. So stop using feats that won't translate into the battle against Odin.

Stoic
My vote is on Odin. Experience is what has me thinking as much.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes, with the odinpower which Thor how has claim to. Boom. Odin doesn't use it as often or as effectively/consistently as Thor has throughout his lifetime.

You're argument was that energy absorption would be a large advantage. It's stupid and ignores Odin's capabilities.

Claim? The Odin Power is a nigh sentient force that is a part of Odin. Hell, it's shown that it can even abandon Thor, in order to fulfill Odin's plan.

Why would you even bring up claims? It's like you want me to kick your ass.

I'm telling you that if you substituted Odin for King Thor, he'd accomplish the Destroyer busting feat.

And like I said, if you want to make comparisons, King Thor could not perform a task that Odin could. Odin is also a master sorcerer and possesses the knowledge of the Runes.

How can you say so much and make no point at all? Nothing there is relevant to the conversation at hand.

This is tiring Quan. Get a new shtick. It's not even scan worthy.

quanchi112
You are not thinking about the fight, but rather power levels.
If they fought, Odin can absorb Thor's energy. If Odin wanted, he can send it back 10 fold. How is Thor going to defend against that?

And Thor did what he did against Destroyer because of the hammer. Without the hammer would have been a different story. So stop using feats that won't translate into the battle against Odin. Thor can absorb and send it right back at him with mjolnir. Guess who has more practice redirecting someone's energy attacks Thor or Odin.

Thor has the hammer here so it's relevant.

Badabing
Odin overrides Mjolnir then sends Thor to bed without dinner. Odin wins.

quanchi112
You're argument was that energy absorption would be a large advantage. It's stupid and ignores Odin's capabilities.

Claim? The Odin Power is a nigh sentient force that is a part of Odin. Hell, it's shown that it can even abandon Thor, in order to fulfill Odin's plan.

Why would you even bring up claims? It's like you want me to kick your ass.

I'm telling you that if you substituted Odin for King Thor, he'd accomplish the Destroyer busting feat.

And like I said, if you want to make comparisons, King Thor could not perform a task that Odin could. Odin is also a master sorcerer and possesses the knowledge of the Runes.

How can you say so much and make no point at all? Nothing there is relevant to the conversation at hand.

This is tiring Quan. Get a new shtick. It's not even scan worthy. No, it wasn't I just argued the scepter is no advantage over Thor's hammer which he uses more often, with greater skill, and with greater consistency.

King Thor had all of his odinpower and isn't leaving him here.

You're speculating whereas I have proof on my side. That's the difference between you and I whereas I argue what the comics give me you try to h1 yourself out of the debate and start just making things up and acting like they count.

K ? So how is this giving Odin an edge in someone with equal power here ? Thor has consistently defeated Loki a master sorcerer at his classic levels so really how does that help Odin against Thor who is far more combat effective ?

The only advantage Odin usually has is his power but if you put him up against someone with equal power and greater skill he loses. How can you reach any other conclusion ?

My point is simple with equal power Thor wins and by power feats against the same enemy Thor has proved far more powerful than Odin against the Destroyer let alone the fact Desak was in it who was supposedly immune to godly energies.

Game.

Set.

Match.

CPT Space Bomb
If this was a H2H fight Thor would win. But that will not be the case. Thor was never as good with the Odin-force as Odin, and that is the huge difference. And I love Thor, but he's only been on or above Odin's level when He was Rune Lord Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
If this was a H2H fight Thor would win. But that will not be the case. Thor was never as good with the Odin-force as Odin, and that is the huge difference. And I love Thor, but he's only been on or above Odin's level when He was Rune Lord Thor. He doesn't have to be as good or as wise as Odin to win a fight. The guy knows how to fight and the hammer feat into the desak destroyer shows Odin is in trouble.

h1a8
He doesn't have to be as good or as wise as Odin to win a fight. The guy knows how to fight and the hammer feat into the desak destroyer shows Odin is in trouble.

Do you think Thor could have defeated Destroyer without the hammer?

quanchi112
Do you think Thor could have defeated Destroyer without the hammer? Doubtful based off of his attacks being tanked by the destroyer prior to.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Come on Rage, you know where he got them from... the same h1a8 cacluations that he used to find that Superman was millions/billions times stronger than Thor

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Come on Rage, you know where he got them from... the same h1a8 cacluations that he used to find that Superman was millions/billions times stronger than Thor I see that h1a8 is notorious for being wrong? Good. I thought for a minute that my sanity was waning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.