HOM Wanda vs. Swamp Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Glorificus
"No More Swamp Thing"

Wanda wins.

Harbinger
HOM Wanda beats standard ST.

God Swamp Thing beats HOM Wanda.

zopzop
Originally posted by Harbinger
HOM Wanda beats standard ST.

God Swamp Thing beats HOM Wanda.

Uhm no. HoM Wanda warped/recreated the ENTIRE Marvel OMNIVERSE. HoM Wanda 10/10 vs any version of Swamp Thing.

Harbinger
Why not just come out and say that you have no gotdamn idea who GST is?

zopzop
Why not just come out and say that you have no gotdamn idea who GST is?

Being the ALMOST replacement for the Presence means nothing against someone who warped the entire Marvel OMNIVERSE. There are powers > Presence (see the Primal Monitor).

Harbinger
Would be relevant if HOM Wanda were > Presence. She isn't, so your point's pretty much moot.

Anyways, I'm not entertaining this one anymore. Anytime you see a "STOMP 10/10 YEAH!!11!!!" type post involving two characters on similar playing fields, it pretty much shows ignorance of one or both of the characters involved. Otherwise, I'm done here.

Cogito
Originally posted by zopzop
There are powers > Presence (see the Primal Monitor).

100% unproven.

zopzop
Originally posted by Cogito
100% unproven.

The Primal Monitor looked at the entire mainstream DC multiverse as an amoeba in his form. PM > Presence.

Cogito
The Primal Monitor looked at the entire mainstream DC multiverse as an amoeba in his form. PM > Presence.

Who said the DC Multiverse is the limit of the Presence? Maybe the PM is a germ to the him/her/it?

zopzop
Would be relevant if HOM Wanda were > Presence. She isn't, so your point's pretty much moot.

Anyways, I'm not entertaining this one anymore. Anytime you see a "STOMP 10/10 YEAH!!11!!!" type post involving two characters on similar playing fields, it pretty much shows ignorance of one or both of the characters involved. Otherwise, I'm done here.

Yeah you better be done here. HoM Wanda warped the entire Marvel OMNIVERSE. Do you understand what that means? That means EVERYTHING Marvel related was warped by her.

It would be like someone (Mxy) warping the entire DC OMNIVERSE and not only affecting the "mainstream" DC universe, but all the elseworlds, alternate Earths, past/present/future, the Vertigo titles, DC's comic strips, etc... ALL things DC.

She would OBLITERATE GST who was "ALMOST" the new Presence.

zopzop
Who said the DC Multiverse is the limit of the Presence? Maybe the PM is a germ to the him/her/it?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cogito
roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's a valid question, I think. Who decided that, because the Primal Monitor is > Multiverse, then the PM > Presence? Why couldn't the Presence (which has been stated to exist in everything) also encompass the Primal Monitor?

We know next to nothing about the Primal Monitor, so based on what little we do know, people jump to the conclusion they want, and accept that as truth, rather than being open to more possibilities.

Prep-Man
actually. i never thought it about that way. good point, cogito. claps.

Omega Vision
roll eyes (sarcastic)
So you're just going to be catty when someone brings up a point you can't address? Wow, that's some solid debating there. thumb up

There's actually nothing that directly contradicts such an interpretation, though I myself don't see it that way.

zopzop
Originally posted by Omega Vision
So you're just going to be catty when someone brings up a point you can't address? Wow, that's some solid debating there. thumb up

There's actually nothing that directly contradicts such an interpretation, though I myself don't see it that way.

You call that catty? I call that mild annoyance. What's the point "debating" this when it's clear cut. How could the Primal Monitor be the Presence or related in any way to the Presence when it wasn't even aware of the Presence or it's creation because they were amoeba's to it?

Cogito
You call that catty? I call that mild annoyance. What's the point "debating" this when it's clear cut. How could the Primal Monitor be the Presence or related in any way to the Presence when it wasn't even aware of the Presence or it's creation because they were amoeba's to it?

This post completely disregards everything I said.

Look, I'm not suggesting I know the truth. I don't know anything, just like everyone else. But until I'm told directly on panel, I'm sticking to what little I know and being open to the numerous possibilities.

zopzop
This post completely disregards everything I said.

Not really. The Presence is at best multiveral. There are other realities in DC, like Vertigo with their own creator god. Even if you were to somehow claim that Vertigo "God" is the same as the Presence, that being admitted to Lucifer that there are powers above him*! Whoops. laughing

*(need to find that scan)

Cogito
Not really. The Presence is at best multiveral.

See, this is exactly the assumption that I'm talking about. You keep making it.

There are other realities in DC, like Vertigo with their own creator god. Even if you were to somehow claim that Vertigo "God" is the same as the Presence, that being admitted to Lucifer that there are powers above him*! Whoops. laughing

*(need to find that scan)

I'm well aware of that line. It's not relevant here for two reasons.
1) The Lucifer series is non-canon to mainstream DC (this is really all that needs to be said here)
2) God was clearly referring to the writers.

zopzop
See, this is exactly the assumption that I'm talking about. You keep making it.
I'm well aware of that line. It's not relevant here for two reasons.
1) The Lucifer series is non-canon to mainstream DC (this is really all that needs to be said here)
2) God was clearly referring to the writers.

Ding ding ding! See what I underlined? Do you understand now? HoM Wanda was OMNIversal, meaing ALL things Marvel (mainstream or not). She would annihilate GST (who was ALMOST the new Presence, hell even if he achieved that status she would still annihilate him). The Presence by your own admission is stuck in "mainstream" DC, there are other "non-canon to mainstream DC" realities in the greater DC OMNIverse.

HoM Wanda 10/10.

Prep-Man
Swamp Thing devours her.

JakeTheBank
Lol.

Swamp Thing. HoM Wanda has to be one of the most overrated characters I've ever seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.