Batman +12 Ninjas vs Punisher + Seal Team 6 vs Silver Samurai +12 samurai vs Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scyven
Okay 4 teams as follows:

1)Batman +12 Ninjas vs 2)Punisher + Seal Team 6 vs 3)Silver Samurai +12 samurai vs 4)The Joker + 12 escaped inmates who have had a day to lute Gotham City

Stipulation: Batman is a man hence the man at the end of batman and can be killed if shot in the face etc so no arguing he beat superman etc hence superman has super in front of his name not bat lol

Battle takes place within Shanghai during the 12th century.

Each team is dropped in with a 4 hr prep time and have knowledge of the other teams.

Who wins?

scyven
And for s***s and giggles lets also include 5) Cpt America + Marine Recon

Cogito
Batman.

chomperx9
12 ninjas from the hand or what clan ?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by scyven
Stipulation: Batman is a man hence the man at the end of batman and can be killed if shot in the face etc so no arguing he beat superman etc hence superman has super in front of his name not bat lol

....what?

scyven
Assume 12 of the worlds best ninjas the same with the other teams

scyven
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
....what?

Batman is a very athletic human is what I was getting at and sometimes portrayed more than a man...So in this fight is a man with peak human strength, agilty, etc and an expert in hand to hand not a god killer

scyven
Originally posted by Cogito
Batman.

Care to elaborate lol...not that I'm disagreeing just little explanation would be nice smile

Cogito
I'd take Batman w/ 4 hours prep and knowledge over just about any team of humans/metas.

scyven
I think Bats might struggle against Punisher and Deal team 6 they aint no slouches either...Batterangs don't kill people, MP5's with laser sights and silencers do smile

Cogito
Sorry, no real life humans compare to comic humans/metas.

Batman's fought people with guns before, once or twice IIRC. I think he can handle himself.

scyven
Goons with guns is a little different than the Punisher and Seal Team 6 with guns lol c'mon give credit where credit is due

Cogito
With 4 hours prep, Batman would crush them and they'd never see it coming.

Lord Feron
lol

scyven
LOL how so LOL with Batterangs I'll take an M60 any day with the punisher covering me from a mile away with a 50 cal sniper rifle anyyyyyyy day

Eternal Idol
The Joker dies.

Robin Dc
Originally posted by Cogito
I'd take Batman w/ 4 hours prep and knowledge over just about any team of humans/metas. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
What is this...?

scyven
Whats is what?

cdtm
Batman has a huge disadvantage, as everyone knows a group of ninjas are useless fodder, while one lone ninja is badass. It's like a ninja law.

Therefore, you should give him "one" ninja.

scyven
I'm sorry but that is the most redic thing I've ever heard lol How is one ninja better than than 12?

cdtm
I'm sorry but that is the most redic thing I've ever heard lol How is one ninja better than than 12?

The effectiveness of a group of Ninja is inversely proportional to the number of Ninja in the room at the time.

Look it up.

inimalist
in any world that makes sense, punisher's team

in comics, either batman or cap

Lord_Talron
seal team six are basically the baddes muthaf*ckas ever, them and punisher win.

D-Block
I think Punisher got the best back up period.

Lord_Talron
thumb up

Lord Feron
Wait is prep like back in the 12th century? Or like they get prep with their normal gear and what they have access to in their normal timeline?

or

They arrive to the 12th Century and then from there they start prepping? (is that what you mean by "dropped in" )

this is between batman and joker. batman wins

scyven
Normal prep and I'm sorry but I still think the support for 1 ninja instead of 12 is redic...How on earth is it inversely proportional, 12 warriors is better than 1, so me proof where 1 ninja is better than 12, and this has to be more factual than comic related and then I will concede

inverse ninja law is a self-evident truth of comics. nobody should have to prove it. it's like requiring proof that the sky is blue

scyven
Okay add a little realism on this issue then lol

scyven
and as for the sky thing just look out your window and up at the sky (proof) smile

Okay add a little realism on this issue then lol this is comics. what realism?

and as for the sky thing just look out your window and up at the sky (proof) smile just read comics with ninjas in them... the more ninjas there are, the weaker they all become

scyven
Sorry possibly a fault of mine but comics have to have a little realism meaning Batman should not be able to beat Galactus with a Batterang...he is just a man...in the case with the backup groups each character has I was assuming a little more realism...How about this make your case with 12 or 1 ninja for bats you just have to support your reasoning on how he pulls it off

scyven
Oh an btw when I say 12 ninjas I don't mean they're all in the same room lol then I'd agree that would maybe be a little silly, theres 4 teams 5 with cpt America's in a large city they can split up u know smile

BruceSkywalker
batman ftw

Sorry possibly a fault of mine but comics have to have a little realism meaning Batman should not be able to beat Galactus with a Batterang...he is just a man...in the case with the backup groups each character has I was assuming a little more realism...How about this make your case with 12 or 1 ninja for bats you just have to support your reasoning on how he pulls it off it goes like this: if there is one ninja he will be soloing special forces teams left and right and presentign a big challeng for the named charatcers, if there are twelve ninjas they will be useless fodder that any of the named characters can solo. inverse ninja law is, of course, a joke, but one that is corroborrated by comics storytelling. it's a well established trope in the media.

scyven
Okay well in this situation I'm straying away from comics a little with the ninjas I personally am adding a little realism, but I see where you are coming from and thats cool, so you say Bats + 1 Ninja take it Im assuming?

Okay well in this situation I'm straying away from comics a little with the ninjas I personally am adding a little realism, but I see where you are coming from and thats cool, so you say Bats + 1 Ninja take it Im assuming? batman doesnt need no ninjas uhuh

shokosugi
and just for fun lets add

Kraven the Hunter with

2 Lions
3 Urangutangs
2 Chimpanzees
7 Hippos
3 Vultures
and 2 Giraffe's

scyven
Originally posted by 753
batman doesnt need no ninjas uhuh

lol yeah he does

scyven
Originally posted by shokosugi
and just for fun lets add

Kraven the Hunter with

2 Lions
3 Urangutangs
2 Chimpanzees
7 Hippos
3 Vultures
and 2 Giraffe's

lol I'm gonna have to give it to Kraven on this one, unless the Punsher takes the Hippo's out a couple RPG's

shokosugi
lol I'm gonna have to give it to Kraven on this one, unless the Punsher takes the Hippo's out a couple RPG's

the Giraffe karate kicks the Punisher

scyven
Originally posted by shokosugi
the Giraffe karate kicks the Punisher

touche smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.