Batman vs Black Widow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Movie versions. Bale.

!) H2h only
2) With all of their toys.

the ninjak
1. Bruce likes boys.
2. Hence the toys.

SamZED
Movie Widow stomps movie Batman.

BruceSkywalker
bale bats beats scarjo widow

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SamZED
Movie Widow stomps movie Batman.

RE: Blaxican
edit mmm

JakeTheBank
I didn't see any H2H skills from Widow worth of note that would be beyond Bale-Batman. Making a fool out of Happy Hogan and trouncing some security guards albeit in a cool manner? Batman at least fought competent hand to hand combatants in the form of the League of Shadow ninjas and Ra's al Ghul.

Prep-Man
Batman.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I didn't see any H2H skills from Widow worth of note that would be beyond Bale-Batman. Making a fool out of Happy Hogan and trouncing some security guards albeit in a cool manner? Batman at least fought competent hand to hand combatants in the form of the League of Shadow ninjas and Ra's al Ghul.

This.

tkitna
We dont have a lot to go on from Widow yet except a few guards getting beat down. I'll wait until I see more, but from what we do have, Bats wins.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Widow's fighting scenes did look cooler though.

Prep-Man
Yeah, I hope Nolan improves the fighting in the 3rd film.

StiltmanFTW
You and me both. Bane might not be just about physical prowess, but without some great fighting scenes the movie will greatly suffer.

srankmissingnin
Widow trashed a bunch of guards from a top weapons manufacturer with billion dollar military contracts. They were probably all ex-military from a private security firm, it's not like she went on a rampage on Walmart rent-a-cops.

celeyhyga17
He beds her after a good beating...

Badabing
Batman has been very grounded in the movies.

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Widow trashed a bunch of guards from a top weapons manufacturer with billion dollar military contracts. They were probably all ex-military from a private security firm, it's not like she went on a rampage on Walmart rent-a-cops. Doesn't really matter. I'm a Guard who works for a relatively wealthy company myself. If those guards had really been serious business, highly trained guards, they would have guns, and not been trying to fight in hand to hand. Granted, I haven't seen the movie in awhile so some of 'em may have had guns. I do remember Jon Favorou's character beating one in a fist fight though, and they were both essentially just brawling.

Furthermore ex-military doesn't really mean an awful lot... you only need a few years of PPO or military experience to get into Blackwater, for instance.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Doesn't really matter. I'm a Guard who works for a relatively wealthy company myself. If those guards had really been serious business, highly trained guards, they would have guns, and not been trying to fight in hand to hand. Granted, I haven't seen the movie in awhile so some of 'em may have had guns. I do remember Jon Favorou's character beating one in a fist fight though, and they were both essentially just brawling.

Furthermore ex-military doesn't really mean an awful lot... you only need a few years of PPO or military experience to get into Blackwater, for instance.

I don't know if any of them had guns on their belts, but if they did none of them drew there sidearm. Obviously they should have had guns, but that is just standard movie BS like the typical "Lets attack one at a time!" and shouldn't really be considered an indictment of the theoretical skill of these guards. I'm not sure where you work, but I imagine of you were working somewhere with top secret billion dollar weapon contracts with the US government there would probably be a pretty high standard for the security working there. Where they pretty much just fodder? Sure, but that's really the majority of who Batman has beat up as well, and Widow did it in a much more impressive fashion.

Lord Feron
Movie Batman is more imprressive to me. He took on multpiple ninjas at once. 4 of the supposedly best assassins in the world and had at least equal training with Bruce. And bruce was able to handel at least 4 at a time without losing. Also he is use to taking out multiple enemies with gun in a small area.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.