Mephisto vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Fight in Mepshistos realm

Both going for the kill, no bfr.

Who win

zopzop
Not Mephisto. Odin for the majority, but Mephisto is crafty enough for a win or two.

the Darkone
Odin b***h slaps him hard.

Stoic
Depending on the location. Odin should win this, but if its in Mephisto's realm Odin would lose.

SasuOna
Mephisto beats him easily

vince_slice
I wonder how Odin would do against Agamotto in his own realm.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SasuOna
Mephisto beats him easily

I doubt it would be easily.

Sr J-Bieb
Seeing as Odin isn't a low level being, this would be a tough fought fight for either guy.

See Odin walking away with it more than not though

Igniz
Even if this is in Mephisto's realm, Odin would still beat him.I remember Mephisto having battling Dormammu's creation Satannish in his own turf.Their fight ended into a stalemate because Dr.Strange and Mephista put a hex on both Mephisto and Satannish to break them up.Now if Mephisto himself is having trouble with the creation(Satannish), he'll get his ass handed by the creator(Dormammu).Now Dormammu has always said he was the equal of Zeus or Odin.So Odin still wins this.

zopzop
Originally posted by Igniz
Even if this is in Mephisto's realm, Odin would still beat him.I remember Mephisto having battling Dormammu's creation Satannish in his own turf.Their fight ended into a stalemate because Dr.Strange and Mephista put a hex on both Mephisto and Satannish to break them up.Now if Mephisto himself is having trouble with the creation(Satannish), he'll get his ass handed by the creator(Dormammu).Now Dormammu has always said he was the equal of Zeus or Odin.So Odin still wins this.

thumb up

Wodenson
Mephisto boasts of being Odin's equal, but only in his own realm.

which is where the fight is taking place. mephisto would win after a long drawn out fight

Batman-Prime
Mephisto fools the old Fool.

Wodenson
Odin beards the devil in his own den.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Igniz

Yeah. That was when Mephisto and Satannish had that size increase contest trying to outdo each other. Mephisto said that if he had to he could increase his size to fill every nook and cranny in his realm. lol.

Odin wins the maority but Mephisto could pull off a few in his realm.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin.

OneDumbG0
Mephisto beats him down and throws him in a mislabeled burlap sack.

quanchi112
Odin wins.

the Darkone
Odin wins the overwhelming vast majority against mephisto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.