Doomsday VS Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
DOS Doomsday VS Wolverine

no prep. no bfr. fight is in a huge forest at night in near total darkness. fight ends when one of them is permanently destroyed.

who wins?

Sr J-Bieb
If Wolverine isn't immortal anymore, then he just gets everything overloaded until he eventually can die... to death

wildernesss
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
If Wolverine isn't immortal anymore, then he just gets everything overloaded until he eventually can die... to death

his HF hasn't been shown to be anything less than in prime condition.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by wildernesss
his HF hasn't been shown to be anything less than in prime condition. See, my thinking is, and grizzly bear with me, is that Wolverine can only die if he gets hit with a blast that destroys his skeleton along with vital organs, or if he gets 'beaten to death' while his healing factor is completely overloaded

Both include him not being immortal.

Are you feeling me wilderness(extra 's' like you're a snake)?

wildernesss
See, my thinking is, and grizzly bear with me, is that Wolverine can only die if he gets hit with a blast that destroys his skeleton along with vital organs, or if he gets 'beaten to death' while his healing factor is completely overloaded

Both include him not being immortal.

Are you feeling me wilderness(extra 's' like you're a snake)?

that blast would have to destroy every cell as it has been mentioned that logan could regenerate from a single cell; does dos doomsday have this kind of energy projection? he's definately not going to get beaten to death with his current HF.

I see what you're saying though, I'm just not certain doomsday can achieve the former.

Mindset
that blast would have to destroy every cell as it has been mentioned that logan could regenerate from a single cell lol

carver9
I love Wolvy but he is dying in this fight.

Sr J-Bieb
that blast would have to destroy every cell as it has been mentioned that logan could regenerate from a single cell; does dos doomsday have this kind of energy projection? he's definately not going to get beaten to death with his current HF.

I see what you're saying though, I'm just not certain doomsday can achieve the former. Regenerating from a single cell could have to do with his immortality though... plus the part where it's never happened.

His healing factor can still be overloaded, and Doomsday certainly has the power to overload it. It's just a matter of what we think can theoretically kill the Wolverine

wildernesss
Originally posted by carver9
I love Wolvy but he is dying in this fight.

how does doomsday achieve this? didn't wolverine defeat abomination?

wildernesss
Regenerating from a single cell could have to do with his immortality though... plus the part where it's never happened.

His healing factor can still be overloaded, and Doomsday certainly has the power to overload it. It's just a matter of what we think can theoretically kill the Wolverine

actually, i think he did regen from nothing but a charred adamantium skeleon when it was shown that jean grey phoenix can bring him back from nothing/0 cells. at least, that's what it looked like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.