Testing the Limit VOL.1 Anakaris VS Pyron (full power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Is even Pyron susceptible to Anakaris's magic?

No End N Site
This is where the lack of information on Pyron's power becomes a problem. Despite what we do know, it isn't enough when you factor in You Need Spiritual Powers In Order To Kill 3/4 Of The Cast. Does Pyron have spiritual powers? The thing didn't even believe in "spirit" until later. However, who's to say that using 1% of his actual powers, he could adapt. There's too much room for speculation considerin the guy actually shrunk to fight, to like 400,00ly to 6ft 6in.

That said, based off of what we know. The fight wouldn't go anywhere. Spiritual powers are need to kill Anak's "Shadow", Pyron as far as we know, doesn't have any. Pharaoh Magic or any of his other powers prolly wouldn't do him any good since Pyron's prolly the fastest video game character in memory, he can't be detected normally and at full power, he has no physical form. He could blitz Anak all day and reduce him to just the Shadow, where he would be defenseless, but not dead...or redead, I guess.

Pyron's only hope would be to force stars to nova, cross fingers for black holes and Galaxy Trip Anak through the hole. lulz Pyron's own version of BFRing.

NemeBro
Pyron destroys the galaxy Anakaris is in.

Unless there is proof Anakaris can survive that, we can assume it would kill him.

Frisky Dingo
You have to destroy Anak's Khabit, it's a soul like entity. So it won't be that easy for, all the raw power in the universe won't destroy a raw soul.

These are the words Anakaris spoke when he became the pharaoh. It can be seen that he had already possessed overwhelming charisma and leadership:

"Ultimate and immortal. The only and absolute. I am the true king of this golden kingdom which shines brilliantly. Anakaris the first. Those of you who kneel to me are granted the right to be protected equally under the name of god. But, if you refuse my protection and oppose me, you will be judged under god's name and will be burned with the flames of hell. Those who respect heaven will be given eternal happiness. Those who look down on heaven must pay the price of one's foolishness with one's own life I promise my eternal rule and I allow only souls worthy to gather to my knee's."

Frisky Dingo
-Edit-
The Anak quote above was or No End.

These are the words Anakaris spoke when he became the pharaoh. It can be seen that he had already possessed overwhelming charisma and leadership:

"Ultimate and immortal. The only and absolute. I am the true king of this golden kingdom which shines brilliantly. Anakaris the first. Those of you who kneel to me are granted the right to be protected equally under the name of god. But, if you refuse my protection and oppose me, you will be judged under god's name and will be burned with the flames of hell. Those who respect heaven will be given eternal happiness. Those who look down on heaven must pay the price of one's foolishness with one's own life I promise my eternal rule and I allow only souls worthy to gather to my knee's."

Bluffing? He does have the gates of hell sealed in his own body and if we borrow from CFE, Anak is also FTL.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/129/7/b/Fighting_Evolution__ANAKARIS_by_UdonCrew.jpg

After defeating Mini Pyron, he carves his friggen face into Mars.

No End N Site
I've always been under the impression that many of the Darkstalkers would have to be FTL in order to keep up with Pyron and the Galaxy Trip. Ya'know, Pyron isn't exactly out of B+, he did lose to someone in that class (in that class at that point). Still, you have to be VERY FTL in order to run around the entire universe, I always forget how many years it took him, like 15 million or somethinn. That's pretty good time considerin he wasn't exactly racin, he was takin the time too f**k with other civilizations and prolly even sat an waited for'em to evolve, yet still manage to reach the corners.

About Anak, some of that is true, since he's done some of it in game, but a lot remains to be seen. I really can't believe that Anak is in the the same class as...B.B Hood. What exactly can she or any of his B+ peers do to beat'im?

Frisky Dingo
I would give more canon validity to the back stories and feats preformed in CFE as well. When you look at the facts, CFE is the game that made Ingrid a SF character and before DS Graphic File, It was stated Pyron's size FAR surpassed the Milkyway. The GF is released and this piece of info is corroborated.

Originally posted by No End N Site
I really can't believe that Anak is in the the same class as...B.B Hood. What exactly can she or any of his B+ peers do to beat'im?

You have to remember that feats and powers really only matter in VS matches. In the plot, the soul of an evil human is nearly as valuable as an S class DS'. B.B. Hood's fighting style doesn't really revolve around special powers, magic, and soul techniques. But her soul is probably every inch as strong as Anak's. That's why Jedah BFRed them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.