Thanos Vs HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
In a bloodlusted fight.

No IG or BFR

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

Cogito
Thanos

Badabing
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
In a bloodlusted fight.

No IG or BFR If I check the search and this has been done...you will be dured!

HP DD wins every time.

Diesldude
This..

Originally posted by Badabing
HP DD wins every time.

CPT Space Bomb
Tecnically, since there is no BFR, it would be a stalemate. As Thanos cannot die and this version of Doomsday would just be able to adapt. Normal Doomsday gets destroyed, this one stalemates.

h1a8
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Tecnically, since there is no BFR, it would be a stalemate. As Thanos cannot die and this version of Doomsday would just be able to adapt. Normal Doomsday gets destroyed, this one stalemates.

A ko is a win.

Nihilist
Thanos kills him permantley

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by h1a8
A ko is a win. I didn't say Thanos would be Ko'd. I was just stating that he cannot be killed. Doomsday doesn't have the power to ko Thanos. He caught Darkseid off guard, and IIRC that's been retconned anyway.

Diesldude
H/P Doomsday adapts, can find weakness, disrupt energy beings (radiant) via brute strenght? how? just by jumping through him? How? does he have other powers? He should be able to disrupts thanos' unkillable ability and kill him permanently.

h1a8
I didn't say Thanos would be Ko'd. I was just stating that he cannot be killed. Doomsday doesn't have the power to ko Thanos. He caught Darkseid off guard, and IIRC that's been retconned anyway. HP DD can ko Thanos in a matter of seconds. There is nothing Thanos can do to Doomsday here. And by the way, a KO is easier to get than a kill.

DD vs. Darkseid wasn't retconned away. DD would have torn him up the same way after the first hit. Didn't matter if it was off guard.

CPT Space Bomb
HP DD can ko Thanos in a matter of seconds. Lol, no. Thanos has taken shots from much, much more powerful characters. There is PLENTY he can do. If Bfr were allowed, he'd win outright. But since it's not, he's not going to Kill this version of DD. But DD can't kill him. Not since it's an arena fight and he's ready for it.

I'll have to look into it, as I thought something about that encounter was retconned. In any event, Thanos> Darkseid and would not be ko'd so easily.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Diesldude
H/P Doomsday adapts, can find weakness, disrupt energy beings (radiant) via brute strenght? how? just by jumping through him? How? does he have other powers? He should be able to disrupts thanos' unkillable ability and kill him permanently. laughing out loud are you seriously saying Doomsday adapting power is>>>>>to the power give by death herself, gtfo.

h1a8
Lol, no. Thanos has taken shots from much, much more powerful characters. With the exception of Magus with the IG who wasn't trying to ko Thanos, no he hasn't. Plus you are thinking of taking a shot and not being koed means that you can withstand a complete onslaught by DD.

Sure Thanos would be able to take a couple of hits, but not many more after that. Again you are slow to remember. I said a ko is a win. Who cares about a kill? And why bring up Bfr when it isn't allowed here? But you know that Thanos can't bfr DD anyway right?

IMO Darkseid>>>Thanos or at least equal.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by h1a8 With the exception of Magus with the IG who wasn't trying to ko Thanos, no he hasn't. Yes he has. If you are comparing HP Doomsday to IG level of power, you're not worth debating. No amount of counter argument will sway your mind. Thor with the PG, who was wrecking everyone he was fighting, is > HP Doomsday. And Thanos took Thor's blows with relative ease. HP Doomsday wasn't that impressive physically. Superman would have beat him. It's just his DEFENSIVE ability to adapt that makes him particularly nasty. This is the ONLY reason Thanos cannot do more than stalemate without BFR. No, Thanos is a skilled enough fighter to not just sit there and get beat on. It's not his fault DS doesn't know how to fight without his Omega beams.

Seeing as how Thanos has taken hits from Magus, Thor with the PG, Hulk, etc etc, I'd argue with you there. No, you're slow to remember that I said Thanos wouldn't be ko'd.
PC Darkseid was perhaps more powerful, but current levels no way. Thanos > Darkseid atm.

h1a8
Yes he has. If you are comparing HP Doomsday to IG level of power, you're not worth debating. No amount of counter argument will sway your mind. You need to learn to comprehend better. I didn't imply that HP DD can hit harder than Magus with the IG. I said that Magus purposely hit Thanos not as hard just to coerce him (he didn't want to ko him). It is not the outcome of a battle that determines your strength it is the how you won the battle that can determine it. They fought Thor stupid as the reason why he beat them. It had nothing to do with him being stronger. If a normal Thor applied the same hits we would get the same outcome. Superman was highly amped in that fight and still outclassed. DD easily and effortlessly broke Superman's arm against Clark's own strength. That's an insane feat right there. Also we have DD sending a claw completely through Superman as he is made out of liquid. DD is super fast and can combo Thanos to ko before Thanos can flinch. Discussed the Magus incident above. Thor with PG didn't hit Thanos with slams as he did Surfer and the others. PG Thor wasn't more than 2x as strong as his normal self. So the feat is only decent and not great. Also know that by feats Superman is far stronger than Thor. That means a 2x Thor would still be weaker. And since DD is a lot stronger than Superman he would be a lot stronger than PG Thor as well. And Darkseid>>>>Thanos in every category except energy projection durability.

CPT Space Bomb
It is not the outcome of a battle that determines your strength it is the how you won the battle that can determine it. They fought Thor stupid as the reason why he beat them. It had nothing to do with him being stronger.Um, NO? lol. Thor with the Powergem has unlimited power/stamina. Sure Doc Strange could have fought better, but he still would have been more than a match. The powergem amps you infinitely. It taps into the power of the Marvel universe. Unlikely. Normal Thor would not have performed as well against BRB. Superman would have been able to beat Doomsday in H/P if DD didn't have that idiotic adaptation. That was what made him impossible for Superman to beat. Yes he was amped, but he beat DD once before, and would have again. The adaptation is what makes this DD so op.LOL! Thanos has beaten Surfer like a stepchild EVERY SINGLE TIME they've fought. Darkseid cannot say the same about Superman. Thanos is a very skilled fighter and has never been beaten like you're suggesting would happen.? Are you serious? http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5456/bbt43el.jpg Again, your definition of slam needs to be re-thought. That's debatable at best.Not true. Thor is just below Superman in strength. Unless he gets his belt at which point he's stronger, or at least as strong. DD was not alot stronger than Superman. Alot of Superman's failing in H/P was he was scared of DD because of the first fight and didn't fight intelligently until the end. I'd say he was around Superman's strength, maybe a bit stronger. He was just more ruthless. Not even close to true. Darkseid has jobbed way more than Thanos, and as I said earlier, he gets punked by Superman way more than Thanos to Surfer. Thanos > Darkseid.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos kills him permantley ahahahhAHAHHAHA....you're phucking joking, right?

h1a8
Um, NO? lol. Thor with the Powergem has unlimited power/stamina. Sure Doc Strange could have fought better, but he still would have been more than a match. The powergem amps you infinitely. It taps into the power of the Marvel universe. You are mistaken. The PG doesn't amp you infinitely. This is the dumbest thing you said. In Thor's case, he wasn't even amped beyond 2x.

Irrelevant! If Thor landed the same blows on BRB then the outcome would have been the same.

You need to reread hunter prey again. DD adapted beyond Superman's power to kill. Superman killed him once so Superman knew he couldn't do it again without help. That is why he had a mother box and was amped. HP DD was far stronger than DOS DD and Superman was far stronger than DOS Superman as well. An amped Superman barely escaped with his life against DD.

Beating a character not using their speed doesn't prove you can beat the character if they did use their speed. You are new here so you must learn that it is possible for outcomes to battles that happened in comics to be meaningless. If Thanos hits Surfer while Surfer is not using his top speed then we can't assume he will hit DD if DD is using his top speed. This is common sense. You don't know much about Thor do you? Those hits were not slams with the hammer. Thor is also known to slam down on his victim. Reread the arc and you will see a big difference in the way he hit Surfer to ko him and the way he hit Thanos. No it isn't. If there is no evidence of something in comics then it doesn't exist. There is no evidence that Thor was more than twice as strong.

I can show you quantifiable feats with their calculations to prove that Superman is capable of exerting more than 50 Earth weights of force. Thor has never shown to exert one Earth weight of force.No. Imagine I have your arm and you are using all your strength to get control of it yet I easily overpower your force (I'm stronger) and then have even more power to break it (far stronger). Superman in one of those most powerful non Skyfather level beings in the D.C. universe. He has greater than skyfather level strength. Darkseid is a legit Skyfather in D.C.

Superman beating on Darkseid isn't jobbing. Superman is super fast and super power with his blows.

Colossus-Big C
HP Doomsday Spites Thanos

Black bolt z
Neither is stomping the other. Its all up to who KOs each other more times. And i'm going to say HP DD can do that. Thanos will have the advantage at first but DD will adapt.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Lets take a look at the shots he's taken which are WAY more powerful than anything DD can produce... He has taken hits from Magus with the IG... there is ZERO proof he wasn't trying to KO him or even kill him. In fact, Magus was shown hitting somebody else prior and it killed them in one hit... Thanos is just that strong.... He has taken hits from PG Thor and multiple hits at that with a smile on face... Mind you, a thor who just got done wrecking a bunch of high heralds with ease... Thor didn't JUST get the PG when he fought Thanos.. he had it for awhile prior to that and was gaining more and more power.. In fact, it was said he would become a threat to the Universe. He took MULTIPLE shots from his own doppleganger who was more powerful than Thanos... These weren't just normal punches these were amped thanos specials.. and he took them just fine... He took shots from Dp Tyrant and was never close to KO'd. He's taken shots from Hulk and Drax just to name a few to no effect. Lets us consider.... Odin Ko'd surfer and drax in one shot WITH EASE. Odin could NEVER KO thanos after multiple blasts and PHYSICAL BLOWS.... Thanos would take DD's blows just fine

quanchi112
Originally posted by Starscream M
ahahahhAHAHHAHA....you're phucking joking, right? Why would he be when it's been shown on panel Thanos can kill beings who were beyond death until they ran into him.Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
HP Doomsday Spites Thanos Based on ?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Starscream M
ahahahhAHAHHAHA....you're phucking joking, right? Why would i be joking, DD was never killed by anyone who's power was a extension of the Abstract Death, he was only killed by characters who job was to deliver death permantly

CPT Space Bomb
You are mistaken. The PG doesn't amp you infinitely. This is the dumbest thing you said. In Thor's case, he wasn't even amped beyond 2x. No, this is the dumbest thing You've said. The power gem: Accesses all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and can back the other gems and boost their effects. Allows the user to duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability and become invincible.
Again, misbegotten speculation. You have no proof. If anything, BRB has had a slight advantage in past fights against Thor. Again, you don't know much about what you're saying.
This is what I've been saying. Sad it has taken you this long to finally reach that conclusion.
No, I'm not new. I used to post in these vs forums. Surfer is faster than Doomsday in flight, and has fought at superspeed. There is no reason (going off of your ill-conceived logic) that Surfer would fight any slower against someone as powerful as Thanos. I can make wild speculations too, it doesn't mean I'm right.Nothing with you is common "sense" Anyone who states Thanos would be ko'd before he can flinch is someone who is lacking greatly in the latter. LOL!? First of all, you never specified slams with the hammer only. You only said he wasn't slamming Thanos. I know more about Thor than you do I'm sure, as you don't seem to know much about anything past "lol dd speedblitzes and beats everyone lol"Again, you're conveniently re-wording your slam statement here...Perhaps you should read more Thor if you think he wasn't being amped greatly by the power gem.It's a good thing we have people like you who can make up speculations and claim them as fact. Thank God.

Thor's fight with Superman in JLAvengers; Thor fights like an idiot and barely loses. He didn't use any magic, just fought off pure strength, and Superman barely won. That is all the evidence I need, but I could also go on listing Thor strength feats as well. Darkseid is technically a skyfather level being, but he's still under Thanos and Odin.
Again, one of the dumber things you've said. Superman beating Darkseid IS jobbing for DS. He as a skyfather as you say, has no business losing to someone with Superman's powerset. A true skyfather should only lose to other skyfathers and above in power. The fact DS continually jobs to Superman is why most people put Thanos above DS.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Neither is stomping the other. Its all up to who KOs each other more times. And i'm going to say HP DD can do that. Thanos will have the advantage at first but DD will adapt. IF DD wins here, this is the most likely scenario; Not h1a8's brainless strategy.

h1a8
No, this is the dumbest thing You've said. The power gem: Accesses all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and can back the other gems and boost their effects. Allows the user to duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability and become invincible. It's not about what's been said but what's been shown. Many characters had access to the PG yet they had limited power. If Thor had infinite power then it wouldn't have took him so long to bust out of Thanos force block. Thor would have disintegrated anyone with his strikes. Thor would not have been affected in the slightest with any attacks on him. Champion would have busted Thanos shields in one blow. I can go on forever. Thus this is the reason why that was the stupidiest thing you said. The proof lies in Thor's past fights. The same blows on Surfer in the past did the same thing. Thor's hits on Gladiator did the same thing. Thor busted Celestial armor, etc. DD was also stronger. Offensive is defense. First of all it takes time for Surfer to reach fantastic speeds. He must accelerate to those speeds in flight. Also flight speed is not battle speed. Lastly, welcome to comics, the land where characters don't always use their abilities as shown before. Hulk tagging Surfer doesn't mean Hulk is faster than light. You must read the forum rules on full capacity dude. You should know a Thor slam is more powerful than a jab like swing where Thor's hand is high up on the hammer (choking up for accuracy). JLAvengers is not usable on this forum by the rules of the moderation. That's silly logic. A skyfather can lose to a human if the circumstances are right. There are always exceptions to the rule. Only a bad debator doesn't know this.
Superman has the power and strength to ko Darkseid. Thus it is possible for him to do it. And Darkseid>>>Thanos.

thanos endures and permakills that pussy

zeel
PG Thor wasn't more than 2x as strong as his normal self. So the feat is only decent and not great. Also know that by feats Superman is far stronger than Thor. That means a 2x Thor would still be weaker. And since DD is a lot stronger than Superman he would be a lot stronger than PG Thor as well. And Darkseid>>>>Thanos in every category except energy projection durability.

I have seen you post this before. Where do you get this 2X strength number?

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by zeel
PG Thor wasn't more than 2x as strong as his normal self. So the feat is only decent and not great. Also know that by feats Superman is far stronger than Thor. That means a 2x Thor would still be weaker. And since DD is a lot stronger than Superman he would be a lot stronger than PG Thor as well. And Darkseid>>>>Thanos in every category except energy projection durability.
I have seen you post this before. Where do you get this 2X strength number? He doesn't know, he apparently makes up whatever rules he wants and uses them as fact. Then he dismisses anyone else who dares question his lunacy. The fact that he believes Thanos is getting ko'd faster than he can think nullifies any logic he might further produce.

h1a8
Originally posted by zeel

It's an upper bound. For example, I can say that Thanos is not more than 10000000x stronger than Thor. Who cares where I get the 10000000 from? It's irrelevant. All that matters is if I speak the truth.

h1a8
I have seen you post this before. Where do you get this 2X strength number? He doesn't know, he apparently makes up whatever rules he wants and uses them as fact. Then he dismisses anyone else who dares question his lunacy. The fact that he believes Thanos is getting ko'd faster than he can think nullifies any logic he might further produce. I didn't say Thanos is getting koed faster than he can think. I said if DD uses his top speed on Thanos then Thanos wouldn't be able to make an action before DD hits him.

The process of being koed may take seconds up to minutes.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by h1a8 It's an upper bound. For example, I can say that Thanos is not more than 10000000x stronger than Thor. Who cares where I get the 10000000 from? It's irrelevant. All that matters is if I speak the truth. If only we were so lucky. I think the truth waved "bye-bye" to you a long time ago.

Anyways, at this point I'll agree to disagree. you think what you want, I'll think what I want. Obviously neither of us are budging.

Raptor22
Bump

TheHulk
HP Doomsday Wins

Naija boy
Thanos

TheLordofMurder
Spite against Thanos...

HP Doomsday was able to adapt on the fly; Thanos will fare well at 1st, but once the adaptions kick in, its lights out for Thanos...

HP Doomsday KO's him every single time...

Naija boy
^Oh no here we go with this adapt on the fly nonsense again. Did anyone ever actually read Hunter prey? The only "adaptation on the fly" he did was to shoot some bone spurts and cover his ears. How this translates to auto adaptation winning....is still a mystery. Seriously...smh

KuRuPT Thanosi
It's the same thing we always say Naija and it still always comes up. DD never showed this instant multiple adaptations people want to give him credit for. Didn't happen.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Naija boy
^Oh no here we go with this adapt on the fly nonsense again. Did anyone ever actually read Hunter prey? The only "adaptation on the fly" he did was to shoot some bone spurts and cover his ears. How this translates to auto adaptation winning....is still a mystery. Seriously...smh

Of course I read HP; did you read it!?

Or perhaps your memory is not very good; HP Doomsday immediately adapted to Waveriders attempt to shut his nervous system down and turned the attack back on him...inaddition to his other adaptions on the fly, that makes 3 in one arc...not good enough for you?

Of course it isnt...afterall, Thanos cant possibly lose to HP Doomsday...can he?

TheLordofMurder
Tell me Naija Boy, you really think to speak intelligently about the adaptive powers of HP Doomsday when you cant even remember the following scene!?

TheLordofMurder
You see in the very next panel he adapts to Waveriders attack and counter attacks him:

TheLordofMurder
Cant adapt on the fly indeed!

You Naija Boy have been owned!

Happy Dance

HP Doomsday was indeed able to adapt to enemy attacks on the fly; Thanos cant beat this version of Doomsday as a result...

So once again, Thanos does well at the start, but once the adaptations kick in, Thanos gets the wrinkles beaten off of his face...

Naija boy
Stop making a fool of yourself. Nowhere was it mentioned that he adapted, anywhere there. Infact it had been mentioned previously in that comic that doomsday had no internal organs and so no nervous system. Hence the attack failing is expected. Doomsday was blasted by and hurt by supermans HV and Darkseids OE energy attacks to which he did not adapt to at all.

Seriously i see its not that you didnt read HP thats the problem, its that you cant read period. Keep owning yourself moron. facepalm

TheLordofMurder
Stop making a fool of yourself. Nowhere was it mentioned that he adapted, anywhere there. Infact it had been mentioned previously in that comic that doomsday had no internal organs and so no nervous system. Hence the attack failing is expected. Doomsday was blasted by and hurt by supermans HV and Darkseids OE energy attacks to which he did not adapt to at all.

Seriously i see its not that you didnt read HP thats the problem, its that you cant read period. Keep owning yourself moron. facepalm

Fool...

A central nervous system consists of a brain and a spinal cord; Doomsday has those, and thus, he has a central nervous system...

The ignorance is yours as you clearly dont know what you are talking about...

Perhaps you should read a textbook before continuing to speak unintelligently...moron!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

Naija boy
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Fool...

A central nervous system consists of a brain and a spinal cord; Doomsday has those, and thus, he has a central nervous system...

The ignorance is yours as you clearly dont know what you are talking about...

Perhaps you should read a textbook before continuing to speak unintelligently...moron!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

The book clearly states he has no internal organs (you do know what those are right?). The central nervous system is an organ system just like the circulatory, respiratory, or digestive systems if he had no internal organs (as is mentioned during the arc) then it is not possible to have a central nervous system. Seriously stop trying to save face cuz you are just embarassing yourself, Murder, LordoftheMorons. Nowhere in the book is it mentioned that DD has a central nervous system. Heck even from Waveriders comments in the scan you posted he says "If you have any manner of nervous system at all" indicating a doubt in his belief in existence of nervous system within doomsday in the first place. This within the context of the story is clearly due to the prior revelation that DD had no internal organs at all which is a prerequisite for a nervous system.

Nextly nowhere at all is it mentioned that he adapted to that specific attack even in the scans you posted. It is not even hinted to. The only time he adapted to an energy attack was against the radiant but in that case, the adaptation was clearly indicated, and we know it happened after he had already been killed by the radiant and so it wasnt "on the fly".Additionally, the fact that supermans HV was able to harm him further debunks the nonsensical and baseless "he adapts to anything thrown at him" fabrication

The above fabrication is a forum myth, that people like you, h1a8, and the rest of your clan of buffoons, have been taken in by or propagated due either to innate and senseless bias or in your case, the inability to interpret colorful pictures and comprehend simple speech bubbles. Having dealt with your moronic kin before, i know that logic and on panel depictions cannot convince you, and that in attempt to save face you will try to go against what the comic itself mentions and end up making a mockery of all things sensible with objections even a retard would be ashamed of. Still i would like to plead with you to listen to reason before jumping off the deep end of idiocy you so frequently visit.

The comics are clear. You were wrong. It happens. Move along.

Wang 1.2
nutnut

h1a8
The book clearly states he has no internal organs (you do know what those are right?). The central nervous system is an organ system just like the circulatory, respiratory, or digestive systems if he had no internal organs (as is mentioned during the arc) then it is not possible to have a central nervous system. Seriously stop trying to save face cuz you are just embarassing yourself, Murder, LordoftheMorons. Nowhere in the book is it mentioned that DD has a central nervous system. Heck even from Waveriders comments in the scan you posted he says "If you have any manner of nervous system at all" indicating a doubt in his belief in existence of nervous system within doomsday in the first place. This within the context of the story is clearly due to the prior revelation that DD had no internal organs at all which is a prerequisite for a nervous system.

Nextly nowhere at all is it mentioned that he adapted to that specific attack even in the scans you posted. It is not even hinted to. The only time he adapted to an energy attack was against the radiant but in that case, the adaptation was clearly indicated, and we know it happened after he had already been killed by the radiant and so it wasnt "on the fly".Additionally, the fact that supermans HV was able to harm him further debunks the nonsensical and baseless "he adapts to anything thrown at him" fabrication

The above fabrication is a forum myth, that people like you, h1a8, and the rest of your clan of buffoons, have been taken in by or propagated due either to innate and senseless bias or in your case, the inability to interpret colorful pictures and comprehend simple speech bubbles. Having dealt with your moronic kin before, i know that logic and on panel depictions cannot convince you, and that in attempt to save face you will try to go against what the comic itself mentions and end up making a mockery of all things sensible with objections even a retard would be ashamed of. Still i would like to plead with you to listen to reason before jumping off the deep end of idiocy you so frequently visit.

The arc clearly shows that DD had the ability to adapt on the fly. Why argue against this? Also it is clear by both the writer's intentions and the fact that it happened several times in the comic that this was the case.

kevdude
HP Doomsday kills Thanos!

TheLordofMurder

Yes or no...does HP Doomsday have a brain in his skull?

Yes or no...does HP Doomsday have a spinal cord?

You know dam well the answer to both of those is yes...and with that being the case...you are wrong.

You are wrong in your assumption that Wave Riders attack failed because of a lack of a central nervous system...you are wrong about your misguided belief that HP Doomsday cant adapt on the fly; he did it 3 times in one arc...what more do you want?

But go right ahead...keep on ranting and demostating more of your ignorance for those here at KMC to see...I'll just keep on pointing out your ignorance!

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
The arc clearly shows that DD had the ability to adapt on the fly. Why argue against this? Also it is clear by both the writer's intentions and the fact that it happened several times in the comic that this was the case.

thumb up

guy222
thanos' mind gives him the win here

Brockalizer

You know dam well the answer to both of those is yes...and with that being the case...you are wrong.
Happy Dance The answer is not a definitive "yes". As seen in OWAW when HP Doomsday was killed by Imperiex , we know that Doomsday has a skeleton. There is no way to see if he has a brain in his skull, or a spinal chord inside his back bone. A skeleton does not equal orans, organ systems, or a nervous system.

Naija boy

You are wrong in your assumption that Wave Riders attack failed because of a lack of a central nervous system...you are wrong about your misguided belief that HP Doomsday cant adapt on the fly; he did it 3 times in one arc...what more do you want?

But go right ahead...keep on ranting and demostating more of your ignorance for those here at KMC to see...I'll just keep on pointing out your ignorance!

Happy Dance

You are an idiot. a bonafide idiot Show me a scan of HP doomsday having a brain (in the form we know it as) in his skull. It was clearly mentioned that he had no organs of which the brain is a part of (you do know that right?). So the answer is no. You dont damn well know anything because you would just like to pretend that what was stated on panel is irrelevant.

Hp doomsday had no nervous system and waveriders statement when attempting the attack as well as the previous statement indicating he had no organs prove this. I didnt say he cant adapt on the fly....I said that his adapting on the fly as shown in the comic is clearly limited and is not an auto win power against anyone who attacks him. That is and will remain a forum myth that mental toddlers like yourself willl continue to propagate.

That being said, you are clearly not a serious minded poster and your acceptance of props from a laughing stock like h1a8 as well as your nonsensiscal supposed argument is evidence of such. The dancing banana you so love is the most sensible thing you have included in any or your posts and thats saays alot. Im not a caretaker for the retarded and so ill let someone else deal with your foolishness. Time to use the ignore list.

Peace.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Brockalizer
The answer is not a definitive "yes". As seen in OWAW when HP Doomsday was killed by Imperiex , we know that Doomsday has a skeleton. There is no way to see if he has a brain in his skull, or a spinal chord inside his back bone. A skeleton does not equal orans, organ systems, or a nervous system.

Yup.When it is explicitly mentioned that he has no organs answering a definitive yes is actually definitvely stupid since it goes against the comic....

TheLordofMurder
Dam fool...

Whats controlling his eyes? His decision making?

Common sense Naija...you apparently lack it.

Also, maybe you guys should google what constitutes a central nervous system; its main components are a brain and spinal cord...clearly HP Doomsday has both...and so he has a central nervous system.

TheLordofMurder
You are an idiot. a bonafide idiot Show me a scan of HP doomsday having a brain (in the form we know it as) in his skull. It was clearly mentioned that he had no organs of which the brain is a part of (you do know that right?). So the answer is no. You dont damn well know anything because you would just like to pretend that what was stated on panel is irrelevant.

Hp doomsday had no nervous system and waveriders statement when attempting the attack as well as the previous statement indicating he had no organs prove this. I didnt say he cant adapt on the fly....I said that his adapting on the fly as shown in the comic is clearly limited and is not an auto win power against anyone who attacks him. That is and will remain a forum myth that mental toddlers like yourself willl continue to propagate.

That being said, you are clearly not a serious minded poster and your acceptance of props from a laughing stock like h1a8 as well as your nonsensiscal supposed argument is evidence of such. The dancing banana you so love is the most sensible thing you have included in any or your posts and thats saays alot. Im not a caretaker for the retarded and so ill let someone else deal with your foolishness. Time to use the ignore list.

Peace.

Ignore....thats what losers run to when beaten.

laughing out loud

Sr J-Bieb
Dam fool...

Common sense Naija...you apparently lack it.

Also, maybe you guys should google what constitutes a central nervous system; its main components are a brain and spinal cord...clearly HP Doomsday has both...and so he has a central nervous system. You're reading a comic about a fictional being that adapts his body... where the comic tells you that he has no nervous system.

Even if he adapts on the fly, it means he adapted his body to get rid of his nervous system.

The comic is right. Real world logic need not apply

Brockalizer
Dam fool...

Also, maybe you guys should google what constitutes a central nervous system; its main components are a brain and spinal cord...clearly HP Doomsday has both...and so he has a central nervous system.
You keep confusing a skull and back bone for a brain and spinal chord. If you're assuming that Doomsday can adapt to anything on the fly, because the writers said so, then logic would dictate that when the writers stated that Doomsday has no nervous system or internal organs, then that must be equally true. As to what's controlling his eyes, sight does not conclusivly prove the existence of a brain. In comics lots of characters can "see", Destroyer can see, that doesn't mean that it has a brain? Doomsday doesn't conciously decide who he's gonna attack. He attacks whoever happens to be unlucky enough to be within his range.

carver9
With all this adaptation talk going on Doomsday never for some strange reason adapted to Superman strength.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Nor did he ever adapt to Superman HV.. something he's come in contact with A LOT. Funny why he wouldn't adapt to that eh?

Uriel005
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Nor did he ever adapt to Superman HV.. something he's come in contact with A LOT. Funny why he wouldn't adapt to that eh? HV is a scaled ability. Supes probably ups the juice each time. Remember it's capable of sealing holes in reality. I'm willing to bet it takes a pretty damn hot welder to do something like that...(Still say it was retarded) but there it is.

bbrem123
Bloodlust thanos is somebody abstracts shouldnt even mess with.../thread

h1a8
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Nor did he ever adapt to Superman HV.. something he's come in contact with A LOT. Funny why he wouldn't adapt to that eh?

The HV did absolutely nothing to DD. So I don't see how he wasn't immune to it.

Nihilist
Not much DD to win, he aint beating Thanos down.

Thanos kills HP DD for good.

carver9
Originally posted by Uriel005
HV is a scaled ability. Supes probably ups the juice each time. Remember it's capable of sealing holes in reality. I'm willing to bet it takes a pretty damn hot welder to do something like that...(Still say it was retarded) but there it is.

So with that said...since Hulk doesn't have a cap on his strength...

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
With all this adaptation talk going on Doomsday never for some strange reason adapted to Superman strength.

That would require him adapting to all forms of kinetic energy. Not really plasusible, even for Doomsday.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by -Pr-
That would require him adapting to all forms of kinetic energy. Not really plasusible, even for Doomsday. Agreed, meaning that a blood lusted Thanos would Pym slap Doomsday's head off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.